Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (72309 Views)

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by sulakishop(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

maybe Nigerian men have a bad reputation everywhere, home and abroad inclusive.

All the women married to Nigerian men are really trying.

Marry your alien husband
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by glossy6(f): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Sweet sweet love
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Kollyk11(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Amabeast:
#Teamforeigngirls
pls ooo I need a form badly.naija girls are programmed for suffering and am not for that.I want sensible ppl biko.na only for naija ladies dey find guyz wey go fit panel beat them well cos most of them are goats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by schumastic(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm

seriously you should take out the inlove from your Moniker and stick with the stupid for this comment of yours...all the men dating n married to Nigeria ladies what will you say about them..if u were in her shoes i can bet my last money that you won't follow him but look how things played out at the end..problem with most naija girls is that they only care about the now and not the future..more reason y they are lazy n dependent with the mentality that a rich guy will come and take them out of their misery..

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by mikool007(m): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Dat is a lonng tym
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by owagbeba: 7:59am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

Quite an interesting story you have my friend. I know a lot of the cities you mention because my buddy married a Russian from Vladivostok.

But why were you, as Nigerian, drafted to fight in Yugoslavia?

There was a story I saw on Emmanuel TV that made me so sad for days. It's about one d!ckhead who married a Mongol and settled with her in Aba. This dude so abused this lady for years that she had to run to Synagogue church for help. Did you see that story? It's on YouTube.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by jniran22(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmm
Your statement is very foolish, better receive sense idiot.

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by ghenghen23(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin are you serious?

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by just2endowed: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Story so touching and romantic
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by canDy4eva(f): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2016
M4gunners:
The guy tried. If na me after 3 years, i won't bother myself again to see him.Na gold him born?
your last sentence shouldn't have been"na gold him born" because to me that woman is golden to have stuck to her husband all those years. You should have said "na gold him be".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2016
change49gerians:
Well, that is racism in play perhaps. we cannot judge on what ground why he refused to accept the man, but the grandkids?? he may have been looking out for the interest of his daughter, but for rejecting his own grandkids, i will want to believe it has something to do with racism. Many Africans and Nigerians are going through this and even worse situations abroad. We are happy that he finally accepted them, but for him the big question will be, will they accept him? he has been absent for the most part of their lives and now, presumably the first daughter is about 18 years and, she has a whole lot to look forward to in life. I admire the man for sticking with her through the rumbles and the white lady as well for her sacrifice to follow love down to Nigeria and adapt to life here. We celebrate this one cause it is a happy story.

It's better to face racism in a foreign land than to face tribalism in your country.Nigerians are worse than white racists.Bigotory can't even let us live amongst ourselves let alone with other tribes.All Nigerians calling the whites racists are all hypocrites.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by DeRay98(m): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Your scope is very limited. 2 of my uncles married oyinbos. They did not only follow them back to Nigeria, one of them coined the phrase about my uncle, i will sink or swim with xxxx. They stayed in Biafra all through the war, even when Britain sent planes to lift their citizens she said she believed in her husbands cause and will stick with him. Needless to say she cooks all manner of igbo soups, ties all the wrappers and speaks fragments of igbo language. The other wife......
.....same romantic line.

The only danger is that our cousins have no plans of coming back to papa land

meant Charlie Boy's wife is the only African American Nigerian wife that returned and stayed with him. African-Americans buys into the western stereotypes of Africa and they detest Africa. You marry them in America not only will not be allowed to support your folks back home ,you pay dearly for offending them

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
the dad is a racist
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by fireforfire: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Jolsnow:
After 19years?! Some parents can be so selfish.

He must be a racist father
He didn't even consider his daughters happiness
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by basingstoke: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:
True love sweet die....I spent 5yrs in a Russian prison in Vladivostok for drug crimes after I was arrested transporting heroin from Ulaanbatar to Irkutsk. My chechen love was there for me throughout this period until the breakup of Soviet Union when we where drafted to fight in former Yugoslavia in return for clemency...she joined in the fight as a nurse because of me and has now followed me back to Nigeria even though I had nothing...thank God I was able to contact the former bratva and vory v zakone I met in prison and now I am richer than Solomon....I know I should have died a long time ago from when we formed the first confratanity in south south university till now....I am a prove that nothing is fair in life...if not why am I still alive grin

eventually life is fair, your humility and ability to tell the truth has kept you alive. some people would have said that they did nothing but were kept in jail, but you told us clearly that it was drug. The general tone of your post shows a very open minded person. that was what has kept you alive.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by redcliff: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
figure007:
ohhh we could see you've travelled the whole world....and your travelling out what has it added to humanity if I may ask? Am entitled to my own opinion and it's none of your biz okay? Dey form one thing.....

Like i said you are in no position to type trash and think you can get away with it...you are entitled to your opinion only when you look in the mirror and tell yourself the trash you wrote up before. When it comes to public space, its no longer your business only!

1 Like

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Elcapo(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:

Weyrey'yyyyy!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Ptoocool(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2016
ameezy:
grin mean while a serious accident just happened in England some arsenal fans were involved
Its a pity though only few died cry

grin
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by adwaani(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2016
themosthigh:

my good sir, you truly have a story to tell....consider writing a book, as a story as rich as yours shouldn't be hoarded
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Amabeast: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:

cool
Shout out to you bro,
I sight you

God make u bigger

We rep
#Teamforeigngirls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Amabeast: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Kollyk11:
pls ooo I need a form badly.naija girls are programmed for suffering and am not for that.I want sensible ppl biko.na only for naija ladies dey find guyz wey go fit panel beat them well cos most of them are goats
Welcome to the team bro
Foreign girls rock

Cc:searchingforlove

#Teamforeigngirls

2 Likes

Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by figure007(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
redcliff:

Like i said you are in no position to type trash and think you can get away with it...you are entitled to your opinion only when you look in the mirror and tell yourself the trash you wrote up before. When it comes to public space, its no longer your business only!

What are we saying and what is mr redcliff saying ? What's the trash in all have spoken? Sorry to ask did you go to school at all?...critics
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by change49gerians: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
you just spoke my mind. and that is why i am out to speak about. because a lot of us claim ignorance when we sell ourselves to foreigners and we dish out unfair treaments to our brothers. my brother, modern racism is nothing compared to tribalism. who hasnt been there cannot understand.
nyben4eva:

It's better to face racism in a foreign land than to face tribalism in your country.Nigerians are worse than white racists.Bigotory can't even let us live amongst ourselves let alone with other tribes.All Nigerians calling the whites racists are all hypocrites.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by mcsimple: 8:22am On Jun 23, 2016
This thing called love, omo no be small thing...

Woman, God bless you for the believe and trust you have in your husband.

Kudos to the upright and sincere naija husband.
Re: American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2019
Thank you Facebook, I can now farm without going outside, cook without being in my kitchen, feed fish I don't have & waste an entire day without having a life. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.