Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration (28154 Views)

Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Tedassie(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
This Don Moen no dey old.
Started listening to his songs back in 1991 when i was still a kid.
I used to watch his praise concert on video cassette back in the day,his voice still sounds as golden as ever...so evergreen
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by sarutobie(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
this man seems not to age at all....I can bet even the angels in heaven sing 'his' songs...
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Who is the lady in red?
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by ruffDiamond: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2016
PentiumPro:

You live a life so full of bitterness, joblessly roaming the streets of NL with one moniker or the other dropping poo along.
that guy na confirmed yaba left escapee he don tey wey dem dey find am ..dey use free ,dashed mb dey post drivel from the as.s he calls mouth abeg ignore the inconsequential i pad b-EAST yooot make im no go infest you with im incurable dementia o ..dem go soon see am here no worry na only pant still remain for the crazey lug body undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by 4ward(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2016
olokfor:
Vice President,Yemi Osinbajo and other dignitaries were at the 60th birthday celebration of Pastor Odukoya yesterday. Pastor Odukoya is the senior pastor of The Fountain of Life Church, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria, a Church with a membership strength of over 8,000 people.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-osinbajo-at-pastor-taiwo-odukoya.html

see as all of them short for don moen sideundecided

nice pic, hmmn, am smelling a collaboration
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
kenbee:
Good pix
Even if U hate the man, try to respect the office of the Vice president. He just served as President in acting capacity.
you mean office of the unofficial vice president? If there's anything I hate so much in my life I think it's it's a double standard man. when GEJ was there he was treated with disdain. The office of the president was reduced to nothing by the then opposition. I can never be a part of deceivers and liars. I forbid that IJN
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Lilimax(f): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
sniperwolf:
Don Moen don turn Nigerian finish
I tell you! He feels at home in Nigeria whenever he visits... smiley
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Lilimax(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
StainlessH:
Who is the lady in red?
Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's South African wife. smiley She's very beautiful.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Sarifat(f): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2016
StainlessH:
Who is the lady in red?
Pastor Normthi:-n pst Taiwo's wife
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Sarifat(f): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
StainlessH:
Who is the lady in red?
Pastor Normthi pst Taiwo's wife
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Sirmuel1(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Nobody else could've changed my heart Nobody else could've saved me Picked up the pieces when I fell apart I'm so glad You unchained me

It can only be Don Moen.

Well, I still have so much respect for Michael W Smith
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by ojoadeola: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
virginboy1:
Nice one.

But on the contrary

Please you guys should ignore the rumors that the
central bank of Nigeria is trying to use my pic for
the 2000 naira note. Yes, its true but I rejected the
offer for security reasons. Thanks. 4 understanding..... grin

Have a blissful day.

Please no gree o, na dead people portrait dey Naira o.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by UyiIredia(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Cool.

bobo65:
Is it that Don Moen is Tall or Osinbajo is super short? shocked

Osinbajo is super short.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by PentiumPro(f): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:
says coolitempa and a known troll. I'm a guest and i know all the trolls here

Now, with this your comment, I've just confirmed your mental status.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Godblessamaechi: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
omonla555:
Whao.
I noticed one thing on this thread, D. M and Osibaba have taken the shine from the supposed celebrant. Are they higher celebrities or just NL factor?
Anyway hbd to Pastor Odukoya more grace and wisdom to you as you surge ahead to fulfill your ministry IJN. Amen.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by virginboy1(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2016
ojoadeola:

Please no gree o, na dead people portrait dey Naira o.
lolz...thanks man, I will heed to your advice.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by jidbwond(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Collaboration,you said? Don Moen ft. Osinbajo?? Mumu
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Dainty09(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Happy birthday sir!
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by onupeter(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
bobo65:
Nutase:
grin
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by Benbisco(f): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
bobo65:

In fact, you brought the question out of my mouth.
Re: Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration by MamaletASO: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
VP Osinbajo.. May God help you. You are the true figure Nigerians wanted. Pls help the youths.
Many youths are already 40years and still collect taxi money, food, up-keeps from their wood-seller mother.
Its pathetic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) / Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate / Bayelsa: Protest Against Supreme Court Ruling, APC Supporters Set Bonfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.