Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

21-yr-old Model Battles For Survival After Gas Explosion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21-yr-old Model Battles For Survival After Gas Explosion (491 Views)

Pipeline Explosion Rocks Sagamu / 18-year-old Model Sells Her Virginity To Hong Kong Businessman For $3.47 Million / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21-yr-old Model Battles For Survival After Gas Explosion by ifeoluwa237(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
According to Blossom Emechebe , a blogger and media personality who brought the pathetic story of Benjamin to limelight, the lady who was once bubbling with life, is now in a hospital on the throes of death just as Emechebe is reaching out to kind spirited Nigerians to help with financial assistance to get her proper treatment. Chinenye Benjamin before the gas explosion Photo Credit: Blossom Emechebe The sad incident ยป happened as Benjamin tried to boil water to bathe in preparation for work on Friday, June 17, and she is currently receiving treatment in a hospital, though her condition is critical, and the bill is building up mercilessly. This is a message sent to Emechebe by the victim's sister, Chinasa : "Good afternoon sis Blossom, my name is Chinasa. I wish we would have related under better circumstances, but it's so unfortunate. Please I'm requesting a favor of u. I would like to use your platform to seek support for my sister. She was involved in a gas fire accident yesterday morning. She woke up at about 6am to boil water to bathe for work; she turned on the gas and struck the matches, it didn't catch, then she did it again, it was then we heard d explosion. The fire threw her against the door, and then blocked her exit, according to her, she didn't know the force dat got her too her feet, and so she entered the fire and rushed out of the kitchen to the room, the fire chased her out, the rug where she was standing on got burnt. So that was how it happened. She is currently receiving treatment in a hospital, but her condition is critical, and the bill is hug. She's a young girl of 21, just started a modelling career, even though she works as well. We are in need of serious help, in order to save her life. Please, if your platform would help us, it would really gladden our hearts, but if not, we are still good. You may call me up to confirm the authenticity and evidence. This is my phone number, 08038206895. God bless you. Account Number: 0042052622. Name: Desire Benjamin Bank: Diamond Bank."
Re: 21-yr-old Model Battles For Survival After Gas Explosion by ifeoluwa237(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
picture

Re: 21-yr-old Model Battles For Survival After Gas Explosion by mii4u(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
chai, this life sef

(1) (Reply)

Miss Green And White Nigeria Dethrones Her Queen, Naomi Arinze(2nd Runner-up). / See What MTN Bonus Looks Like... / 35 True Facts About Africa As A Whole you dont know about

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.