Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like (51904 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Ligxy(f): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2016
kachikwudavid:

Somehow, but the wig spoilt it. Weird Mc don't wear wig. Thinking okf Missy Eliot.
Exactly. Missy Elliot came to my mind

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Pyno30: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Hope she won't release any album soon. Because our Babu ear never heal finish.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Burna boy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by amahthelma(f): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Terry G
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by emillionia: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2016
OK
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Divineluv14(f): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Lil Wayne undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Ciara

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by flokii: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Weird MC

*modified Missy Elliot best guess
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Naijapikin1: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
She looks like li'l wayne from way back.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Eberex(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Francis95(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Lil Weezy f baby....Lil wayne cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by AbbieGee1(f): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Ahan! See hw pple plenty on top her matter grin
Looks cute,cnt guess and I wonder why yall commenting trash
That's why nigeria records the highest number of failure,una no dey put eyes for ground ans correctly undecided

*out!.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Hillarie(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2016
She's looking a little like Avril Lavigne tho..
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by murmee: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Handsomecole:
Who guessing don "epp"?? undecided
Why are you so daft? Rent a brain and post something more sensible!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by booblacain(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Definitely Ciara, who also copied hers from Aaliyah.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
....all in a bid to remain in the public eye! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Kobicove:
....all in a bid to remain in the public eye! undecided
exactly!!!!...u sef catch her scope...bless you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
murmee:
Why are you so daft? Rent a brain and post something more sensible!
he has a point

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by naniawini(f): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Missy Elliot of cus
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by LEXYCOM: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
veekid:
Hello help me tell her she resemble Tee Billz
U nailed it......y is every other person not seeing tee billz in her? Y?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Whizkeey(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Arya grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Youngetskilz23(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2016
VIC O
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by kendrick9(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Lil wayne obviously
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Dunexxx(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2016
she looks funny, dsnt fit but Missy Elliot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Missy Elliott.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by kenex4ever(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Sleekydee:
teebillz
exactly wat came to my mind
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Julietogbo(f): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Missy elliot
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by anyicash(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Teeblizz dey chop better food oo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by ayguru: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Sleekydee:
teebillz
you gat me!!!! I was about saying the same
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by IsraelMonday(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Handsomecole:
Who guessing don "epp"?? undecided
me.. 4 bet9ja..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / 'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.