Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,129 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How To Deal With Police & Airport Immigration Officer's Harassment - PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Deal With Police & Airport Immigration Officer's Harassment - PIC (968 Views)

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / See The Weapons 'Recovered' From Shiite Muslims After Clash With Police In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Police & Airport Immigration Officer's Harassment - PIC by corperscorner: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
At a point in our lives, we must have been a victim of either police harassment or airport immigration officer's harassment. A couple of days back, a guy was sharing his ordeal on how the black men of the Nigerian Police Force arrested him for a funny crime "BUYING COW MEAT AT 7PM". I read from someone else how he was picked up right in front of his house and accused for "ILLEGAL STANDING".

As regards the airport immigration guys, for those that are yet to travel out of the country - there is a trend with these guys. Once they realize you are holding a virgin passport, you must part with some money - at least 50USD (they accept any currency tho). The painful thing is that, these things will continue to happen because they always believe you are at their mercy. The challenging part is, when you decide to take this up legally, their colleagues corroborate whatever story they cook up against you as long as you have no solid evidence.

You would wish you could make a recording of your encounter with them and get a good lawyer who can sue them and make them pay damages of up to 10 million naira. The truth is, you actually can - it is high time we started making ourselves millionaires from the indiscipline exhibited by these govt touts. I was discussing with a friend from Florida and she made me realize a couple of American citizens have actually been able to make the govt pay for the ill-mannerism of dirty cops all by using a spy glass.

The technology is still very new around this part of the world, and as these touts would break your phone or recording equipment should they get the idea that you are up to something that might put them in trouble - A spyglass is just the perfect husband for these nasty wives of ours.

Below are some pictures and I also found the product listed on Jumia for about 7k or thereabout.

It is really fashionable and no one would suspect a thing as the camera lens is very very tiny. Records up to 5hrs at a go with a resolution of 1920 x 1080P and an expandable memory stick of 32GB.

With this, we would pray to be harassed by these miscreants because it could go a long way in putting them in shape and also putting our bank accounts out of shape with the help of a very good LAWYER.

Hope this helps...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jovago Now Becomes Jumia Travel As Jumia Becomes The One Stop Online Destination / Buy From Hawker On The Road, Go To Jail – Ambode / See What I Experienced At The ATM Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.