Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

See What I Experienced At The ATM Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Experienced At The ATM Today (954 Views)

"Terrorist IPOB Is Just An ATM For Nnamdi Kanu"- Buhari’s Aide, Lauretta Onochie / What I Spotted During The Pro Buhari Rally In Lagos / The Real Change I Experienced Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by gevans(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
I went to first bank ATM gallery today to withdraw some cash to keep body and soul together during this public holiday. on reaching d bank, d queue was so long, on normal days this particular bank ATM is always crowded couple with this public holiday, d queue na deadeded.
na so I manage join d queue in Gud faith, hoping that it will get to my turn no matter what, n at the same praying that they don't exhaust d cash on d ATM before I get there.
finally I became second on d queue, it was then one young soldier fully kitted just walked in, he didn't even send those who r waiting patiently, he walk straight to d ATM and insert his card, the ATM didn't dispense any cash, he walk to d next n did same, n so on, while everyone was just watching him.

my question is, if it were u, will u resist him, or ask him to join d long queue? or wat will u do if u were on d queue?
Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
gevans:
I went to first bank ATM gallery today to withdraw some cash to keep body and soul together during this public holiday. on reaching d bank, d queue was so long, on normal days this particular bank ATM is always crowded couple with this public holiday, d queue na deadeded.
na so I manage join d queue in Gud faith, hoping that it will get to my turn no matter what, n at the same praying that they don't exhaust d cash on d ATM before I get there.
finally I became second on d queue, it was then one young soldier fully kitted just walked in, he didn't even send those who r waiting patiently, he walk straight to d ATM and insert his card, the ATM didn't dispense any cash, he walk to d next n did same, n so on, while everyone was just watching him.

my question is, if it were u, will u resist him, or ask him to join d long queue? or wat will u do if u were on d queue?

Am not dumb mehn, I would tell him what his doing is wrong oooh.. Courtesy demands you take permission from people you meet in a queue... U guys should have spoken uo, not keeping mum. That is what has always killed this nation, people dont talk thats why our leaders and officers keep rubbing poo on our face. Checkout tha Signature

1 Like

Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by 0ubenji(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Am not dumb mehn, I would tell him what his doing is wrong oooh.. Courtesy demands you take permission from people you meet in a queue... U guys should have spoken uo, not keeping mum. That is what has always killed this nation, people dont talk thats why our leaders and officers keep rubbing poo on our face. Checkout tha Signature
Lolz..Nigerians with their textbook and theoretical courage

1 Like

Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz..Nigerians with their textbook and theoretical courage
Oga u may be chicken hearted, truzt me am not ave been there and done that... I fear no man except God even if na my papa eff us, i go tell am say him do wrong... better speak up ooo when u are oppressed, if u shut up forever, u will look more like a coward. and people will take advantage over you mercilessly.
Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by gevans(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

I Actually wanted to resist him, but no one is ready to support me
Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by 0ubenji(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga u may be chicken hearted, truzt me am not ave been there and done that... I fear no man except God even if na my papa eff us, i go tell am say him do wrong... better speak up ooo when u are oppressed, if u shut up forever, u will look more like a coward. and people will take advantage over you mercilessly.
Sir Voltron..I neva said I was chicken-hearted
Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by maxti: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Right on point. A soldier did this once, while everyone was quiet I told him he should either join the queue or seek permission.
He ended up apologising.
Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
gevans:

I Actually wanted to resist him, but no one is ready to support me

dont rely on people my brother, people arent trustworthy.. people are snitches... people will fail you...people will run away when the chips are down... Everyman came to this world alone, in certain circumstances, u will stand alo e and fight alone...lemme burst your brain.... back then that i was in Uni, i used to be a Man O War Cadet, then one day, i encountered two guys while strolling, they were trying to oppress me cos as i discovered they were airforce officers, i cut them warning, even threatened to beat them up.. eventually people seperated us and they shut up and went away. The truth is this thid guys were young prolly 18 or 19 and the wanted to form jamss bond, if they left us one on one i will whip their silly butt, because they were wrong and didnt wana apologize... so brow i will say one more time, never rely on people, they are prone to failure.
Re: See What I Experienced At The ATM Today by gevans(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

dont rely on people my brother, people arent trustworthy.. people are snitches... people will fail you...people will run away when the chips are down... Everyman came to this world alone, in certain circumstances, u will stand alo e and fight alone...lemme burst your brain.... back then that i was in Uni, i used to be a Man O War Cadet, then one day, i encountered two guys while strolling, they were trying to oppress me cos as i discovered they were airforce officers, i cut them warning, even threatened to beat them up.. eventually people seperated us and they shut up and went away. The truth is this thid guys were young prolly 18 or 19 and the wanted to form jamss bond, if they left us one on one i will whip their silly butt, because they were wrong and didnt wana apologize... so brow i will say one more time, never rely on people, they are prone to failure.

u r on point bro

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Sets Aside 50,000 Hectares For Rice Farming And Production / Follow Link: Kelechi Iheanacho Needs Your Vote To Win Golden Boy Award / No Regrets Voting Buhari, We Will Re-elect Him In 2019 – Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.