Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC (4209 Views)

Sick Leave: Nigerians Have Right To Know Buhari's Health Status - Reps / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC / We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC by Izontubo(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2016
fulanimafia:

Just because you support anything about the looter defeated ex-President including the failure to develop your own land? Swerve.
Oboy. I am not a sycophant like you....I curse and castigate my Niger delta leaders. ..I abuse them..I have many times cursed gej himself .....

For your kind?

An almajiri that is totally remote controlled by buhari and the apc... grin

With people like you nigeria no way for the country to progress...meanwhile have you found our presidents original waec certificate
Re: We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC by mikki123(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=coolscott post=46765696]
[size=13pt]Are they trying to tell us that Amaechi's accounts from the beginning of 2015 till date do not look suspicious?
[/size]
fulanimafia, MrPresident1, Meiji, Achuwa1, modath, MrALIVE, MrALIVE, malton, LadyExcellency, yarimo, mkoabiola, youngeagle, ganisucks, mikki123

EFCC action is barbaric and insulting, many of us are now angry and regretting for voting A. P. C. .. I keep telling people, this is militaritocrazy not democracy. No freedom of information, selectivity in anti-corruption war, religion division, poor economy, insecurity and so on.

I think Aisha Buhari must be investigated also
Re: We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC by jahsharon: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
mkoabiola:
This is more than dictatorship.
This is a tyranical gvt.
This is a cruel gvt
This is a gvt that oppress d opposition.

My brother, you are very very right. This is dictatorship. Buhari is a brutal dictator and that is what Nigeria needs. We have tried democracy and it lead to the sharing of our resources by the looting gang. Now, the new Sheriff, the brutal dictator has come to right all the wrongs. Baba is back, the next couple of months will be too hot for looters, if you can't face the heat, go apply for Togo visa.
Re: We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC by fulanimafia: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
You're just blabbing with no substance, if you've been stalking me like you seem to be doing, you would have seen where I called for the haliburton case to be investigated. Not every body is a ogogoro soaked Bingo that can descend to the level of supporting creek terrorists just to satisfy their paymasters.

Relieve your frustration elsewhere kiddo. I will respond no further to your idle banter.

Izontubo:
[s]Oboy. I am not a sycophant like you....I curse and castigate my Niger delta leaders. ..I abuse them..I have many times cursed gej himself .....

For your kind?

An almajiri that is totally remote controlled by buhari and the apc... grin

With people like you nigeria no way for the country to progress...meanwhile have you found our presidents original waec certificate[/s]
Re: We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC by Izontubo(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
fulanimafia:
You're just blabbing with no substance, if you've been stalking me like you seem to be doing, you would have seen where I called for the haliburton case to be investigated. Not every body is a ogogoro soaked Bingo that can descend to the level of supporting creek terrorists just to satisfy their paymasters.

Relieve your frustration elsewhere kiddo. I will respond no further to your idle banter.

oboy carry ya robotic system go one place... cheesy cheesy...you have nothing to offer me so why should i stalk you...i only called your attention to stop being robotic... grin grin grin grin....

1 Like

Re: We Have Right To Freeze Any Suspicious Account Including Fayose’s — EFCC by mkoabiola: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
jahsharon:

My brother, you are very very right. This is dictatorship. Buhari is a brutal dictator and that is what Nigeria needs. We have tried democracy and it lead to the sharing of our resources by the looting gang. Now, the new Sheriff, the brutal dictator has come to right all the wrongs. Baba is back, the next couple of months will be too hot for looters, if you can't face the heat, go apply for Togo visa.
Democracy doesn't go with militocracy or dictatorship.
U can only freeze an individual account or gvt account by court order and not by veto power .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba / Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others / Blood Enters His Eyes As They Electrocute Him - Army Vs Unknown Gunmen VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.