Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigeria Law School, Abuja Students! Welcome - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Law School, Abuja Students! Welcome (719 Views)

Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management / Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students! / Promise Mmadubuobu Bags First Class Honours In The Nigeria Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Law School, Abuja Students! Welcome by engrhorla(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hi everyone.

Welcome to Bwari, the home of Nigeria Law School, Abuja.

You guys can feel free to meet and mingle here

I will just be your go to guy, you know what I am saying!

If you are yet to secure accommodation, you may be shooting yourself in the leg

Act fast! Call me on 07031168455

Law school is bubbling now

And Bwari is set to receive you

Once again, you are welcome!
Re: Nigeria Law School, Abuja Students! Welcome by engrhorla(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
This thread can be used to gather and disseminate information for the 2016/17 session

I have it on good authority that registration is in full gear

Don't dull...hurry!

And FYI, Bwari can be cold after heavy downpour!

You are welcome!
Re: Nigeria Law School, Abuja Students! Welcome by engrhorla(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys!

A big welcome in advance to the Bar e students to the town of Bwari

Admission is on.

Registration will soon follow

As usual, there will be stiff competition for accommodation

I can help you get accommodation off campus

Call me now - 07031168455
Re: Nigeria Law School, Abuja Students! Welcome by engrhorla(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Amazing offer!

You don't wanna miss it.

Call +2347031168455 for more details

(1) (Reply)

Help ! Which Course Can I Study With This My Waec Result / Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. / PurpleAcademy Smashing The Restriction Ceiling One Knowledgeable Youth At A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.