Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. (718 Views)

Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. by Withambition(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!
LAWMIER, a new legal start-up hereby calls for volunteers.

LAWMIER is a University of Ibadan based start-up and an electronic platform that seeks to provide a cheaper means for the reporting of law cases. LAWMIER is primarily designed for Law students to access thousands of Law cases' summaries; thereby saving them the time and stress of going through pages of lengthy cases to study and ultimately prepare them better for Law exams. Beyond Law cases' summaries, the start-up will also provide users with electronic version of the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (2004) and other secondary resources to make the learning of the discipline of Law easier and fun for students.

We at LAWMIER hereby call on interested Law students who are NOT in their first year of study to volunteer in the following section:
Researchers
Summarists
Compilers
PR Agents

BENEFITS
You have the benefit of being part of a team that will create something big
Letter of recommendation at the end of the volunteer period
Opportunity to be a certified ambassador for LAWMIER
Opportunity to learn new things and develop yourself during the period

PERIOD
The volunteership will last for 6 months

Interested Law students should send their NAME, LEVEL, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, INTERESTED SECTION to thelawmier@gmail.com
Twitter handle: @thelawmier
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
July 20, 2016.

SIGNED.
LAWMIER Team
Re: Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. by Withambition(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pls, Lalasticlala help put this on front page.
Re: Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Withambition:
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!
LAWMIER, a new legal start-up hereby calls for volunteers.

LAWMIER is a University of Ibadan based start-up and an electronic platform that seeks to provide a cheaper means for the reporting of law cases. LAWMIER is primarily designed for Law students to access thousands of Law cases' summaries; thereby saving them the time and stress of going through pages of lengthy cases to study and ultimately prepare them better for Law exams. Beyond Law cases' summaries, the start-up will also provide users with electronic version of the Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (2004) and other secondary resources to make the learning of the discipline of Law easier and fun for students.

We at LAWMIER hereby call on interested Law students who are NOT in their first year of study to volunteer in the following section:
Researchers
Summarists
Compilers
PR Agents

BENEFITS
You have the benefit of being part of a team that will create something big
Letter of recommendation at the end of the volunteer period
Opportunity to be a certified ambassador for LAWMIER
Opportunity to learn new things and develop yourself during the period

PERIOD
The volunteership will last for 6 months

Interested Law students should send their NAME, LEVEL, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, INTERESTED SECTION to thelawmier@gmail.com
Twitter handle: @thelawmier
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
July 20, 2016.

SIGNED.
LAWMIER Team

Hello withambition, I'm really interested about your latest thread, couldn't express my interest there because there is an INSUFFICIENT PERMISSION. I'll suggest you create a whatsapp group in that respect. thank you.
Re: Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. by Withambition(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
mikezuruki:

Hello withambition, I'm really interested about your latest thread, couldn't express my interest there because there is an INSUFFICIENT PERMISSION. I'll suggest you create a whatsapp group in that respect. thank you.
dear Mikezuruki, I'm happy you're interested in the thread. It is also a source of encouragement to me. I will create a whatsapp group with time. You can also be magnanimous enough to share the info so your follows can see it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2017
Withambition:
dear Mikezuruki, I'm happy you're interested in the thread. It is also a source of encouragement to me. I will create a whatsapp group with time. You can also be magnanimous enough to share the info so your follows can see it. Thank you

Hello Op, I've read all your threads and I must say, God bless you.
I have an assignment which says "Have Sections 143 (10) and 188 (10)of the 1999 constitution been judicially repealed?" and I don't know how to go about it, because it is quite confusing to me. I'm a law student and I'd love to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance smiley.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers And Law Students! Volunteer For This Great Project. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ebayray:

Hello Op, I've read all your threads and I must say, God bless you.
I have an assignment which says "Have Sections 143 (10) and 188 (10)of the 1999 constitution been judicially repealed?" and I don't know how to go about it, because it is quite confusing to me. I'm a law student and I'd love to hear from you soon. Thanks in advance smiley.

Another beautiful barrister in the making. I hope you get your assignment sorted out.
P.S I'm no lawyer o.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fate Of Those That Have Not Been Posted By Jamb / The Trend Of Moving From One Social Media Platform To The Latest / 2016/2017 The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.