Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! (760 Views)

People Scramble For Obafemi Martins’ Money In Lagos, Risking Drowning / Always Smiling To The Bank!!! / How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Samzack(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
I havnt seen the www money in the bank (Light issues)
so plz I want 2 know the results
John cena vs Aj styles

Wwe tag team match

Wwe money in the bank match

Barin corben vs dolph zigglar

Rusev vs Titus oniel

I heard dean won the money in the bank ladder match nd cashed in I want to know if that is also true
nd i also wanna kno d 7th man in the ladder match

Nd maybe the divas match
Nd plz discuss nd also share ur views on d paper view
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by mattmogan88: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
my guy d ppv sweet sha, here are d results
Golden Truth (Goldust and R-Truth ) defeated Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango )
Tag team match

The Lucha Dragons ( Kalisto and Sin Cara ) defeated The Dudley Boyz ( Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley )
Tag team match

The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston ) (c) (with Xavier Woods ) defeated The Club ( Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows), Enzo Amore and Big Cass and The Vaudevillains ( Aiden English and Simon Gotch )
Fatal 4-Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

4 Baron Corbin defeated
Dolph Ziggler Singles match

Charlotte and Dana Brooke defeated Natalya and Becky Lynch
Tag team match

6 Apollo Crews defeated
Sheamus Singles match

7 AJ Styles defeated
John Cena via d help of his friends,Singles match

Dean Ambrose defeated
Alberto Del Rio ,
Cesaro , Chris Jericho ,
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract

9 Rusev (c) (with Lana ) defeated Titus O'Neil
Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

10 Seth Rollins defeated
Roman Reigns (c)
Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

11 Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins (c)
This was Ambrose's Money in the Bank cash-in match
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Samzack(m): 1:35am On Jun 21, 2016
mattmogan88:
my guy d ppv sweet sha, here are d results
Golden Truth (Goldust and R-Truth ) defeated Breezango (Tyler Breeze and Fandango )
Tag team match

The Lucha Dragons ( Kalisto and Sin Cara ) defeated The Dudley Boyz ( Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley )
Tag team match

The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston ) (c) (with Xavier Woods ) defeated The Club ( Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows), Enzo Amore and Big Cass and The Vaudevillains ( Aiden English and Simon Gotch )
Fatal 4-Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

4 Baron Corbin defeated
Dolph Ziggler Singles match

Charlotte and Dana Brooke defeated Natalya and Becky Lynch
Tag team match

6 Apollo Crews defeated
Sheamus Singles match

7 AJ Styles defeated
John Cena via d help of his friends,Singles match

Dean Ambrose defeated
Alberto Del Rio ,
Cesaro , Chris Jericho ,
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract

9 Rusev (c) (with Lana ) defeated Titus O'Neil
Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

10 Seth Rollins defeated
Roman Reigns (c)

11 Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins (c)
This was Ambrose's Money in the Bank cash-in match
Thanks man, i rilli dont like wat Aj styles nd d club r doing if he aint man enof 2 face cena he'd rada not make challenges. nd i'm so happy 4 dean,well at least all members of d shield have become champions

1 Like

Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by mattmogan88: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Samzack:

Thanks man, i rilli dont like wat Aj styles nd d club r doing if he aint man enof 2 face cena he'd rada not make challenges. nd i'm so happy 4 dean,well at least all members of d shield have become champions
bt I hate dat roman reigns, he can't wrestle, his matches bores me cos of lack of moves,his only significant move is d superman punch wich he doz many times in one man,he is soo bad in micro phone, he can't deliver a decent promo.

note:am a heel wen it comes to wrestling
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Samzack(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
mattmogan88:
bt I hate dat roman reigns, he can't wrestle, his matches bores me cos of lack of moves,his only significant move is d superman punch wich he doz many times in one man,he is soo bad in micro phone, he can't deliver a decent promo.

note:am a heel wen it comes to wrestling
Same here I prefer dean 10times 2 any shield member cuz he'z unpredictable nd u neva know hw d fight iz gonna turn out even if u r beating him
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by solotutu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
guys, pls I solicit for votes to vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland. it's round two today and she'll need your votes

https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination...
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am always with Roman Reign till i quiet watching wwe
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Am sure in their next triple treath Roman will retain his champion back
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Samzack(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Have u seen Raw
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Samzack(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
Have u seen Raw??
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Samzack:
Have u seen Raw??
As how
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Samzack(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
As how
Monday night Raw
Re: Official Wwe Money In The Bank Thread! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Samzack:
Monday night Raw
that was not triple treath nah

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Arsenal Star Asisat Oshoala Unveiled As Nairabet Ambassador / Victor Anichebe Claims He's On His Way To The Emirates / V.P Osibanjo Present At The Super Eagles Practice Pitch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.