Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Boobs Are Still Strong And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Fan Blast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Still Strong And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Fan Blast (1081 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / My Boobs Are Still Strong,fit And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are Still Strong And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Fan Blast by Naijatalktalk(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has lambasted social media users who threw tantrums at her over a picture she posted exposing her breasts.
The busty actress described them as hypocrites who hide under the cover of abusive comments to admire her secretly.
Anita told the Punch she cared less about the negative comments she got because she believed most of the men who abused her got turned on just by looking at her photo.
The Abia state-born actress said,

REadMoreHere
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/boobs-still-strongfit-beautiful-anita-joseph-boasts-fan-blast-instagram/

Read Also »Fans Blast Actress Anita Joseph "Your Boobs Have Fallen like the Naira" http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/fans-blast-actress-anita-joseph-posting-picture/
Re: My Boobs Are Still Strong And Beautiful – Anita Joseph Boasts After Fan Blast by steppin: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Old news and some bloggers be like akara and bread.

(1) (Reply)

Top Yoruba Actress Toyin Adegbola Welcomes First Grandchild - Photos / Star Actor, Femi Afolabi's Identical Twin Boys Birtday Is Today [photo] / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.