Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) (1073 Views)

OzzyBosco Pictured With Olusegun Obasanjo / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by henryanna36: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Actress, Rita Dominic, actor, Chidi Mokeme, Izu Ojukwu and others were present today at the Special Screening of 76 the Movie making for former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

See one photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/rita-dominic-chidi-mokemeizu-ojukwu-at.html

Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by henryanna36: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lovely
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by Stegomiah: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Baba enjoying retirement

But mehn, obasanjo is the true definition of worwor, baba too ugly

Nice picture BTW

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol...see Baba smile cheesy cheesy

Nice pics
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by finalboss1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by AbjMotorPalace: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good for them.

See my signature and thank me later wink

See my signature and thank me later shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by Smellingmouth: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rita looks stunning. Patiently waiting for the movie sha.
I hope all his money laundering activities will be included.
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
76 ?

Lemme go and play baba ijebu grin I'm coming back to comment
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
U mean her ex sugar daddy
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by greatness22(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
No mata how dis man worwor reach, e money dey make handsome and beautiful people bow down for him.

Chidi Mokeme and Rita Dominic, i nor wan talk anything yet. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by onoikenna: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Baba no dey old.Always young
Re: Rita Dominic Steps Out With Olusegun Obasanjo At Screening Of OBJ 76 Movie(Pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
obj baba nla

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-shirts Every Day / R!p Dagrin°°which Of His Lyrical Verse Do You Like Most????? / 5 Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria, No 2 Is So True!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.