Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Are Your Greatest Fears? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are Your Greatest Fears? (362 Views)

List Your Top Five Greatest Books / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List / HBO: Nnedi Okorafor's ‘Who Fears Death’ Turned Into TV Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Greatest Fears? by mdokaba1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
I remember a cnn interview with former Japanese national team player, Nakata, he was asked what his greatest fear was, and he answered thus "Am afraid that one day, there would be so much unrest in the world that football would be the last thing on people's mind" And those lines actually got me thinking.

All humans have one thing or thought that scares them the most, some fear death, failure, hell, while some dread commitment, success etc. However, personally, the thought of loosing a member of my nuclear family, (because I have never experienced such) scares the hell out of me. I love them so much that i don't want to loose any of them even in a thousand years to come.

Over to you my fellow nairalanders, please share with us your greatest fears.

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert: Article Writers Urgently Needed / Everything You Need To Know About Online Book Publishing / Badass Online Writer Wanted For A Digital Marketing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.