Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? (1222 Views)

Do The Battery Saver Applications Actually Work? If They Do, Which Is The Best? / Is DU Battery Saver Really Saving Battery Consumption Rate? / Major Causes Of Battery Drain In Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by deewon56: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
I need someone to suggest a battery saver app
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by Rick9(m): 1:58am On Jun 21, 2016
DU Battery Saver
DU Speed Booster
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by Xhaka(m): 6:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Battery apps are useless apps
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by morganemma15: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2016
None....all battery savers are fake.. ..it runs on the backgroud, slows down the phone,kills the battery.. ....if u are complaining of battery health and overheating.. ...just disable system apps... ..like thr irrelevant ones

1 Like

Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by deewon56: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Rick9:
DU Battery Saver
DU Speed Booster
that what am using it drain my battery ,thanks for your response
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by teelaweee(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
deewon56:
don't think anyone of thise apps are working
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by Loneley: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
deewon56:

Use Root Booster, L Speed, or a combination of both. Get them on Playstore.
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by druxy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
op..abeg no disturb yourself..all those apps na rubbish....you can clear background apps yourself...
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by Ebukaidoko(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Just Download Purifier From Playstore, It Will Automatically Kill All The Draining Apps On Ur Phone. Give It A Try And Confirm It Ur Self
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by deewon56: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ebukaidoko:
Just Download Purifier From Playstore, It Will Automatically Kill All The Draining Apps On Ur Phone. Give It A Try And Confirm It Ur Self
is that what you are using
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by Youngpo413: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Use greenify with the donation package, then thank me later.
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by deewon56: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Youngpo413:
Use greenify with the donation package, then thank me later.
WHR can I get it?
Re: Please Which Type Of Battery Saver App Can I Use To Avoid Drain Battery? by Youngpo413: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
deewon56:
WHR can I get it?
store

(1) (Reply)

Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos / Unboxing Of (BLUBOO XFIRE2) / What Qualifies One To Be Branded A Nairaland Phone Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.