Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask (709 Views)

"Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 21, 2016
The ruling party, APC, asked this question on their twitter handle this morning…

One year On: How would you rate government’s efforts in fighting the Boko Haram sect?

Excellent

Good

Can do better

Poor

Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Can do better
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by DonMaxxy(m): 1:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Still asleep...wake me up when you add VERY POOR/ABYSMAL to your options...then and only then will i comment...

Under Aee Fee Cee, boko boys have two types of victims: the soft targets and the hard targets...smh

continues my peaceful snoring

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by LONGFUELCUE: 3:53am On Jun 21, 2016
Fantastically Political!
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by amtaken(f): 4:10am On Jun 21, 2016
Very poor considering all their false promises to eradicate BH fully within 3 months.
ebohstepn:
The ruling party, APC, asked this question on their twitter handle this morning…

One year On: How would you rate government’s efforts in fighting the Boko Haram sect?

Excellent

Good

Can do better

Poor
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by hmuhammad(m): 5:01am On Jun 21, 2016
I reside in Maiduguri, i'll say excellent. We now sleep with our 2 eyes closed.

The IB was so clueless that BH controlled many territories during his tenure
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by hmuhammad(m): 5:07am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
amtaken:
Very poor considering all their false promises to eradicate BH fully within 3 months.
[/s]you've never been to any northeastern states, so the option you chose is just as a result of ur hatred towards PMB. HPB is real

You can relocate to your land (uganda) if u are not comfortable seeing PMB as your president.
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 21, 2016
fantastically corrupt. The government of the federal Republic of Nigeria has not bought a single bullet since 29 may 2015
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by amtaken(f): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
And I am supposed to argue with you right?

CNN/CBN/Local Stations/Newspaper Reports all show that BH members still kill people almost on a daily basis and all you can think of is to defend Buhari.

Are we talking about Buhari here or about the lives of thousands of Nigerians lost to the BH insurgents?

Some people can be so insensitive.

hmuhammad:
[s][/s]you've never been to any northeastern states, so the option you chose is just as a result of ur hatred towards PMB. HPB is real

You can relocate to your land (uganda) if u are not comfortable seeing PMB as your president.
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by hmuhammad(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:

CNN/CBN/Local Stations/Newspaper Reports all show that BH members still kill people almost on a daily basis and all you can think of is to defend Buhari.

Are we talking about Buhari here or about the lives of thousands of Nigerians lost to the BH insurgents?

and millions killed during the reign of the ineffectual buffoon? Stop saying what u dont know. Maiduguri is very peaceful now, unlike when the clueless man was there
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by amtaken(f): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
How else can I explain to this person that this is not about GEJ or PMB, neither about PDP or APC but about human lives?

Are you so heartless to recognise that BH insurgency has claimed many lives even till today?

Everything is not about politics. If you don't understand it quit disturbing me with mentions.

Bye.
hmuhammad:
and millions killed during the reign of the ineffectual buffoon? Stop saying what u dont know. Maiduguri is very peaceful now, unlike when the clueless man was there
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by hmuhammad(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
How else can I explain to this person that this is not about GEJ or PMB, neither about PDP or APC but about human lives?

Are you so heartless to recognise that BH insurgency has claimed many lives even till today?

Everything is not about politics. If you don't understand it quit disturbing me with mentions.

Bye.
if its not about politics, why telling us the government performed very poorly. Stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by amtaken(f): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Maybe BH should relocate to your community so that you will understand what the victims are going through, maybe that will stop you from politicising it.

BH never stopped killing people under PMB. Why do you want me to lie to please you?

Why not focus on how the menace can be curbed instead of unwarranted argument?

SMH for NL kids.
hmuhammad:
if its not about politics, why telling us the government performed very poorly. Stop saying what you don't know
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Extremely politically showcased. APC created more monsters...... IPOB, Militants, Shiites, etc...... angry angry angry angry
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by jpphilips(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:

Boko haram kill people daily including yourself I guess?
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by hmuhammad(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Maybe BH should relocate to your community so that you will understand what the victims are going through, maybe that will stop you from politicising it.

BH never stopped killing people under PMB. Why do you want me to lie to please you?

Why not focus on how the menace can be curbed instead of unwarranted argument?

SMH for NL kids.
I reside in Borno, I should be the one telling you about military success here. I was here when it started, I can confidently tell you that NA are winning the war. Maybe you are referring to yourself as NL kid. SMH for you
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by hmuhammad(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
jpphilips:

help me ask her, I dont know where that girl is extracting her news from. She is just pained that this administration is winning the war
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by amtaken(f): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
How many people have been killed by BH members and cattle herdsmen between April, 2016 and now?
hmuhammad:
I reside in Borno, I should be the one telling you about military success here. I was here when it started, I can confidently tell you that NA are winning the war. Maybe you are referring to yourself as NL kid. SMH for you
Re: How Would You Rate Government’s Efforts In Fighting The Boko Haram Sect? APC Ask by amtaken(f): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Whom God has blessed no one can curse. Your words locate you wherever you are.
jpphilips:

(1) (Reply)

FG Committed To The Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge,others – Fashola / See What Lawyers Do 2 Get To Federal High Court,Edo State When It Rains(pics / Ashia Buhari's Twitter Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.