Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Utaka Returns To Egypt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Utaka Returns To Egypt (510 Views)

Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos) / 4 Times Formal Africa Best Player Of The Year's Name Added To Egypt 'terror List / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Utaka Returns To Egypt by spargs(m): 4:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Former Super Eagles striker, John Utaka is on the verge of completing a move to his former club, Ismailly of Egypt where he made his name almost two decades ago.
The 34-year-old former Super Eagles striker has said the deal is almost done after he became a free agent at the end of his contract with Turkish side Sivasspor.
“Yes it’s true, I have been offered a pre-contract by Ismaily and we’re in the process of finalizing the deal. As you know as a professional player you get to be offered a pre-contract first then you can sign the contract. That step has been done,” Utaka told KingFut.com.
“All that remains now is my signature, you can say that it is 99% complete. I’m currently in Nigeria but will head to France before going to Egypt.”
Utaka played for Ismaily in the 2000-01 season where he led the side to win the Egyptian Cup title.
He then had successful spells in England and France where he won the FA Cup and French Ligue 1 titles with Portsmouth and Montpellier respectively. www.leadershipnews.ng
http:/// DVuAwU

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Buy Back Midfielder Suarez From Villarreal / SHOCKING!!! Siasia's Cash-strap Problems In US, Not My Business – Dalung / Community Shield: Manchester United Vs Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.