Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 - Fashion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 (90083 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by cherryice(f): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...maybe your moniker was not spelt right or something and you know they already have a copied list of monikers that they just paste on threads.
I hope so too grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:

No thinking about it she is gorgeous but she needs to work on her PR (public relations) here. People have their choices but a zing to her personality can still get her into the 3rd position. As it stands, mimzy is the Queen! But your last line nearly choked me with too much laff cheesy grin

Thanks for the support.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lanicky, I told you we would win.
The power or resilience and believe.

Congratulations to you and we the team.

Also , congrats to you #Teammimzy, I knew you would give a tight margin.

We really appreciate all of you that deem it fit to vote for Lanicky in this competition, and others who believed in our team, not excluding every voters, May God bless you.

We kindly solicit for your most esteemed support. Let's finish the Good work we have started.
TeamLanicky #Webelieve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by naijaboiy: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
Bro, you just broke rule 22!. Easy with the way you guys break rules because of this contest.

You guys should have forwarded an email to all the contestant and asking them for the above, instead of flagrantly breaking rules like this.

Cc: seun
Oga is this necessary?

Why are you so bothered about the rules being broken when you're not even a mod.

Beats me! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by obontami2: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Omoba na mimzy already got this shiit

y'all moafucckers can eat my shiit for all i care cheesy cheesy cheesy

una never see anything

hahahahahaha

ftbomb smellymouth lezz, y'all feel me ??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by obiorathesubtle: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
slyIsaac:

Say cheeze grin
me, iykelvins, and you.. cool

I'll cherish this picture till my NL days are over

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by IamLEGEND1: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin if this had come out otherwise.. I had already planed to pull a kanye on you man..
TeamMimzy.. Muna come make we snap selfie with this...
Oya Smellymouth slyisaac iykelvins muva cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
YAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Today will officially be the end of #OperationMimzyDole

our version of #OperationGamaAiki commences tomorrow.

To everything everyone who took time out of their schedule to vote for these contestants,Mimzy and her team are grateful... You made it possible for her and the others to get this far

You guys are the real MVPs
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by tomakint: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The way some Nairaland Ladies look at Jaybee3 right now ::

Others be Like ::

And some Be Like

I just pray you no go kill somborri with these your memes very soon cheesy grin so so creative of you bro cheesy that last one is so true here. Jaybee3 don buy market

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
ipledge10:
boss of bosses
Gbayi!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lanicky(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
ipledge10:
congratulation lanicky...so so happy with today's result...

thanks to all that believe in lanicky, you brought us here,you gave us the victory we needed....eemmm,am short of words...once again,thank you

Thanks grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ipledge10(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lanicky....

Congratts babe!!
....You did great! Dramatic my left Ass cheek! undecided

Joseph1832...the feeling isn't mutual tho. tongue you ain't all that for me to start hating...g'night. wink
grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by megawax8: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Smellymouth,

all your posts are always super hilarious.

Many thanks o jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lanicky(f): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lanicky....

Congratts babe!!
....You did great! Dramatic my left Ass cheek! undecided

Joseph1.832...the feeling isn't mutual tho. tongue you ain't all that for me to start hating...g'night. wink

Thanks kissgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by GodblessNig247(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
I vote for Lanicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ipledge10(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Gbayi!!
today result sweet my bele like gbegiri and indomie...i sent you message on skype..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lanicky(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
wahooooo congrats Lanicky! kiss kiss kiss

Thanks grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Laveda(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

I'm in that mood. winkcheesy

wink grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by scentmarlc(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The way some Nairaland Ladies look at Jaybee3 right now ::

Others be Like ::

And some Be Like

Been waiting all night for this, smello you never dissapoint i swear.

Congratulations to you Mimzy. I must confess i lost hope in you at some point when the lanny soldiers started trooping in. Mehn dem wreck plenty havoc for ground o. But thankfully, you came top. Happy for you, muva, smellymouth and rest of ya crew.

Lanicky, uhmmmmmm. Even though i happen to be one of those you love to hate right now, accept my warm felicitations. No personal vendetta, just online trips and traps. That would end soon and we can all gi back to our default settings grin. Once again, kudos to you and your dieHard crew.

Ivyy rocks. Of a truth, i keep saying its you and you alone that can challenge refiner in the real context of beauty, assuming all other factors remain constant ofcourse. Coming thus far is applaudable and commendable and i am happy my vote didnt just go down the drain. Welldone girl.

Refiner Nwamo.... bia neba. You have done well and made the whole refinery community proud. grin . I pinched my tent with you because i saw the beauty in you, which my conscience truly aligns with. Maybe most people are yet to see what we saw in you, or maybe they just didnt like your gut....Either way, we will still keep trying more and more to help them see why you are the most beautiful, intelligent, smart and presentable of them all. Itz not gonna be eazy, but God on our side, we shall get there. Congrats bae, muchloves...(oya go inside and off ya church cloth grin grin

ON THIS NOTE, I BOW OUT FOR THE NIGHT .

Peace !

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
chelseabmw:
Team Mimzy... Nice one

What a perfect way to celebrate my birthday on Thursday

Like I always say, we making history

Thanks a lot for the great efforts . We need to double up our efforts cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
congratulations Lanicky, you did great and a 4-vote lead isn't dramatic neither are 347 votes measly wink Keep your chin up bae, its not over until its over kiss

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Vixkyydera(f): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
People really arnt voting the pretty ones. I can't believe lanniky took second and ivvy or refiner didn't.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by naijaboiy: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
But it's just four votes margin over the other. Why are some people over excited?

I mean you are allowed to celebrate and be happy but there's still much work to do.

The margin yesterday was much higher but yet I didn't see the kind of excitement I'm seeing tonight.

Make Una calm down o....e never finish till e don finish. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lanicky(f): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Microflux:
Lanicky, I told you we would win.
The power or resilience and believe.

Congratulations to you and we the team.

Also , congrats to you #Teammimzy, I knew you would give a tight margin.

We really appreciate all of you that deem it fit to vote for Lanicky in this competition, and others who believed in our team, not excluding every voters, May God bless you.

We kindly solicit for your most esteemed support. Let's finish the Good work we have started.
TeamLanicky #Webelieve

Yeah... You said it.

Thanks a lotgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Odunayaw(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
I vote

Mimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by obiorathesubtle: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Oya Smellymouth slyisaac iykelvins muva cheesy
baba.. grin make I smile well for the selfie naa..

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by KingRex1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Laveda:

Just fùcking 4..

Congrats Lanicky!!! kiss
Smh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by dannyben5: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
smellymouth right now;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by lanicky(f): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
skarlett:
congratulations Lanicky, you did great and a 4-vote lead isn't dramatic neither is 347 votes measly wink Keep your chin up bae, its not over until its over kiss

Thanks ma'am kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Babacele: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Boss!
ur vote is much appreciated.

I'm humbled....Mimzy is a brand I was introduced to by a wellwisher over seas who convinced me adequately.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
ipledge10:
today result sweet my bele like gbegiri and indomie...i sent you message on skype..
hehehehe Na so

Make I go check

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (94) (Reply)

End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.