Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 - Fashion (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 (89971 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by photoshoot(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

And for LANICKY too right? wink

What for

Would you advise those voting lanicky to vote Mysticgal also?

I dislike this your campaign team....
And one kingvahala was telling me BS yesterday.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Monalisa185(f): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

What for

Young man, are you high? Who cares about what you like and what you dislike? Goan sleep abeg
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by photoshoot(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Optional1 and Mysticgal really appreciates your vote for making them scale through yesterday...

Today is another day, let's tern upper en masse to vote for this beautiful and intelligent ladies.

Thanks.

Lemme goan eat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Monalisa185(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Caringguy:
hmm Okay ()o... I'm doing Great and you?

I'm very well too...and work?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by photoshoot(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Young man, are you high? Who cares about what you like and what you dislike? Goan sleep abeg

Mummy, please swerve... undecided undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Iamthoney(m): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smiley tnkz, will mention u 2day 1nce the voting starts. Hope u dnt mind?
No shiiii
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2016
geraldgiz:
pls mysticgal, what is YIM on nairaland, I wanted to contact u
Yahoo account stuff, but the id on the YIM is a facebook id. Cheers cry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2016
NLjega:
[size=18pt]

There was a dramatic overtaking today as Mimzy takes over 1st position with 351 Votes!!! cheesy

Lanicky trails behind with a measly 347 votes!!!!! embarassed

Congratulations Beautiful Ones!!!
[/size]
Nljega i was looking for the thread to cast my vote yester. Where do i cast my vote today?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

I'm very well too...and work?
Work is progressing, I'm in naija now
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2016
wink dnt worry i will mention u on the thread, 1nce the voting start. And i hope u will vote Refiner, among any contestant u wanna vote for? smiley
IRserveMyComent:
Nljega i was looking for the thread to cast my vote yester. Where do i cast my vote today?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by obontami2: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Lezzlie:
Hey, brother, thanks a million.
dont mention bro

when is third round coming up ??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by VoteRefiner2016: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Iamthoney:
which tread am I to vote on or should I simply quote you and it is done?

Hi, I am sorry this is coming late, you were supposed to type on this thread yesterday

I VOTE FOR REFINER
cc NLJega

Thanks for your effort, I will mention you to come vote when voting commence today, starting from 10am.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

Okay,you've confirmed, please vote mysticgal and Lanicky today...

Well, when I thought the contest was going to hold, I was having a very tight schedule at work so I declined my nominations, didn't know it was going to take this long..anyways, I decided to support a sister from another mother and I would like you to join me please... Whayasay? cheesy
Ok girl. Because you asked nicely, i will vote for her. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Thobiy(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Caringguy:
Forget all those dirty olosho girls wey you dey fvck..'' if you see real toto you go tuale..'' try go test Colombian girl own then you go understand waitin i dey talk
U don try am?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Thobiy(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2016
lifezone247:
no be person wey start race the win race o slow but steady, congrats to mimzy and lanicky God bless us all good night.
Naso
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Lezzlie(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
obontami2:

dont mention bro

when is third round coming up ??
By 10am today. And ends by 6pm.

Please bring your friends to vote for mimzy.

Thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Good morning love, I guess you got my mention yesterday asking you to vote refiner?

Don't worry, I will mention you when voting commence today.

I have missed you online.

@erniesmallzz, you re doing a great job sweetheart, I am sorry I haven't been acknowledging your efforts, I will surely do more than mere acknowledgement soon, *wink*
Good morning!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Gud morning pple,, abeg who are †ђξ winners?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by photoshoot(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Lolaabokoku:

Good morning....
Optional1 and Mysticgal
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

What for

Good morning bro, please what did you said I told you yesterday?

Don't get me wrong here, I have always voted mysticgal girl and I will continue to vote her because I have a close offline friend who is supporting her and tarmedwolf who is my real guy.

And for optional1, maybe you aren't aware, she is my close friend offline and I have not only being voting her but I have also contributed alot to her been in this contest, you can ask her who Godwin is to her.

But my point to you yesterday was clear, Despite voting these 2 candidates, tarmedwolf didn't vote refiner who is my contestant, I complained to him about it offline and he gave me a worthy explanation, and same way I also quoted you with a complain because you also weren't voting refiner.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Lolaabokoku:

Good morning sweetheart, hope you had a lovely night?
For the contest, it come in phases, it started 2 days ago with the first elimination round and yesterday was the second elimination round, and voting will continue today by 10am.
Please I will appreciate if you vote my beautiful contestant, refiner.
Hope that's not too much to ask from a pretty friend?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by obontami2: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Lezzlie:
By 10am today. And ends by 6pm.
Please bring your friends to vote for mimzy.
Thanks.
just gimme a metion

i got a whole lot of them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by cherrybrown(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
mysticgal:
[b]Woah, this is coming late, but yayyy!, we did it. Thank you very much everyone that believed in me and came out to support me. Thank you I appreciate this more than anything. Thank you. kiss please let's not forget to do this again today to keep me in the game. Thank you in anticipation.

EzePromoe
TamedWolf90
Odunharry
Photoshoots
Sexytemi
Kaboninc
Bobo65
Glowstone
Fynestboi
Finalboss1
Donbenedict
TeamMysticgal16..............
Thank you for believing in me. I appreciate you from the depths of my heart, online and physical one tongue. Thank you

Andyanders, Angeldepedro, naijaboy, Naijainform, abbiboy, wasspord, cherrybrown, mrjangaweed ibidun07, gifttracy, Princezzlolly, Akinkunmi0777, Lyntiffany, Negroqee, Handsam, Librate, Peacefulgold, kleppur, Rilwayne001, Graviton2, harnnarh, Dr obum, Danska3yaro, joshuamoses101, transit 4, Wailingwailer, TheGoodJoe, Amareto, Coolguy89, Bigkoboko, ijaw1stson,Honeygirl17, TeGaTeGa1, Evidence1000, iamord, geraldgiz, Barackodam, zenayia, Yielding, osusumustflow, fadedjeans, Laveda, twaci, mattonnairaland, monalisa185,UyiIredia, 3rdlegxxx, unapapadeycraze, anigbajumo, Issacmacdon, torqque7, Hresso, emsheddy, G8Arthur, agrovick, finalboss1, GuDErboY, Nelxxy,DeeTus, Maleeks, Afrok, Edbor, Rexhenrex, Sweetylicious, kaboninc, Ishilove, xynerise, cococandy, jaybee3, princeakins, jeloser, leystra, cfcman, thedarknight, emsco, phame, paragon40, sonya4all, yomzle, nwaberibe, feranchek, G3n3sis, Acidosis, sunbellar, yungryce, favolly , caseless, Rastafara, caramel, Ebig21, kentula Savy, Ekrizz, Eldav, Ozoigbondu, Koppa, johsown, Missyetty, Ezeego, Bobo65, Glowstone, Elfibar, Mucokey, Cherryice, Adeaks, Ratello, Iyke926, tomakint, madcow1, ujzeez, yessi, redcapchief, claroo, funnynation,,Ezeego, Slimberry, Jaelz, neyoor, Ademipeju, Ranchhoddas, Xclusivegrin007, Lonelydora, Lirusehn, DaveP, Semitunde, Nixiepie.

This few I can remember but you all out there who one way or the other believed and voted. A sister appreciates. kiss

Please come out again vote. Thanks
[/b]
You are welcome
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Sexytemi(f): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Good morning bro, please what did you said I told you yesterday?

Don't get me wrong here, I have always voted mysticgal girl and I will continue to vote her because I have a close offline friend who is supporting her and tarmedwolf who is my real guy.

And for optional1, maybe you aren't aware, she is my close friend offline and I have not only being voting her but I have also contributed alot to her been in this contest, you can ask her who Godwin is to her.

But my point to you yesterday was clear, Despite voting these 2 candidates, tarmedwolf didn't vote refiner who is my contestant, I complained to him about it offline and he gave me a worthy explanation, and same way I also quoted you with a complain because you also weren't voting refiner.

This same way u didn't vote for mysticgal yesterdaysadsadsad

@mysticgal dearie, pls mention me on the new thread for today's voting...tnx....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

@mysticgal dearie, pls mention me on the new thread for today's voting...tnx....
No problem sweet
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by mysticgal(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

Good morning....
Optional1 and Mysticgal
Good morning sweetie
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by optional1(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Sexytemi:

Gud morning dear,

pls add me wit mysticgal pls.

Thank u.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Enahi(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Good morning sweetheart, hope you had a lovely night?
For the contest, it come in phases, it started 2 days ago with the first elimination round and yesterday was the second elimination round, and voting will continue today by 10am.
Please I will appreciate if you vote my beautiful contestant, refiner.
Hope that's not too much to ask from a pretty friend?

Hi good morning please help me campaign for missGdope she hasn't done enough and don't think she is serious about this, her pictures are not convincing at all. All the same I would like to see her in the top 3.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Sexytemi(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
mysticgal:

No problem sweet

winkwinkwink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by PresVA: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
ElDeeVee:
Mysticgal is 5th

That very fine girl kiss kiss

Blind people everywhere mehn undecided
You wey no vote at all angry

Truly the babe is cute. ..with her low cut...
Just that she doesn't have enough publicity. .and most people vote based on who they know/hear about. ..

Oya come out and vote for her today... smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Thobiy:

U don try am?
Oh yes Boss,i have tried it so many times and i must confess that among all the foreign girls i have go out with, Colombian bae is the best cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by geraldgiz(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
mysticgal:

Yahoo account stuff, but the id on the YIM is a facebook id. Cheers cry
I av added u

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (94) (Reply)

How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.