Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee (19408 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Buys 2017 Rolls Royce For N300m As 50th Birthday Gift (Photo) / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree / Nobody In Nigeria Can Seize My Property — JIMOH IBRAHIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Bgorgeous: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Dear Lord Nigerian are at your mercy. God!!! And l still hear people say they prefer the last government?

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by LANREFORWA: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2016
A funny comment from someone calling Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim oloriburuku. If u realy know the meaning u will know that is not in his dictionary, he can turn around your economy situation around for good. Why won't a good bussiness leave to where his investment is safe. Look at what your economy turn to under PMB, not everyone is a zonbie. I need such as a client, rather than waiting for a pertisan and clueless government

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 9:28am On Jun 21, 2016
This is what jimoh Ibrahim does for a living,scam defraud and steal the fortune of people and organizations....your time is up iroko,turnaround scamist..oloun ti mu e

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:
A funny comment from someone calling Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim oloriburuku. If u realy know the meaning u will know that is not in his dictionary, he can turn around your economy situation around for good. Why won't a good bussiness leave to where his investment is safe. Look at what your economy turn to under PMB, not everyone is a zonbie. I need such as a client, rather than waiting for a pertisan and clueless government
I don't blame u, jimohs blood is running in your veins..pls can u explain why he doesn't pay his staff's for months and also diverts funds,here and there.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by janvier27(m): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
Is this not the man dragging position with Dangote? He ended up stealing from me as well, and from many others who bought Air Nigeria tickets only to be turned back at the airport without refund.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by hatchy(f): 9:32am On Jun 21, 2016
I'm ashamed and tired of this country.There is none that is clean of looting our common wealth.
The most annoying thing is that the money they loot is not in millions but billions,for what?
Honestly,I sometimes wish i can change my nationality to a country where sane people exist even if it is in the driest part of Australia with the Aborigins or in the deepest forest of the Congo with the pigmis.
Imagine, for days now,there is system collapse in four states and no power. But the likes of Tony Elumelu stole billions that was meant to provide us with this basic necessities yet no one is going to jail for it.
Hmmmmm..Just tired.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by bayinq25(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Partisan:

To be frank, looters are worst than Boko Haram. This people deserve hanging or something else, the likes of Dasuki and corrupt politicians deserve death.
God bless you.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Dear Lord Nigerian are at your mercy. God!!! And l still hear people say they prefer the last government?
All Those that prefer the last govt liked it because billions were just developing wings and disappearing..this 35bn is what GEJ freely dashed some people without bothering to find out what happened to it..free money
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by babadee1(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:

You are a perverse, wicked and evil person. This man took 35 billion naira of free money from the mouths of hungry Nigerians and diverted it to Ghana. Money that he did not work for. Money that he was freely given with no strings attached to save his crumbling airline business.
He hides the money away in another country, the airline business ends up collapsing and thousands were laid off without paying their salaries and entitlements. Anybody who defends someone like Jimoh Ibrahim deserves the same punishment as him.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by kolaaderin: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:

He is exactly what he called him and maybe I could include you too. He stole money from Nigerian and invest it in Ghana hence double tragedy for Nigeria!!!! We lost the money and jobless Nigerian youths lost the job too.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by emmanuelbrown26: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2016
jenigurl:

@aunty not bros grin
abeg no vex, madam, its just dat i dey vexxxx bcs of dis tribalism, when traveled outside my people i got help from anoda tribe, my tribe men even chop me office, u see why i hate dis tribalism
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by DeRay98(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2016
This same Jimoh Ibrahim was responsible for hijacking Police Equipment intervention fund and nobody said anything. He is rumoured to be IBB boy and untouchable in the last administration. The kind of thief that has been under the radar for a while till now.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Teejay2090(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:

Your deceit cannot go any length. You lost the consideration that many people here including my humble self know ur Jimoh Ibro in and out. So, stop fronting for the crook pls.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chigoizie7(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Lionhearted:
Jimoh is a typical example of a corporate thief.

Such an amount moved out of the country without CBN battling an eyelid?

Who was the governor then?

Na sanusi
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Teejay2090(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Teejay2090:

Your deceit cannot go any length. You lost the consideration that many people here including my humble self know ur Jimoh Ibro in and out. So, stop fronting for the crook pls.

In fact, I recommend that u be banned from this forum immediately for your level of unpatriotism, wickedness and insensitivity. This is madness in display. And we shall make sure you are traced and brought to book. I don't know how much Jimih Ibro is paying u for this rubbish spit from you, but all if u must vomit it.

You have planted troubles, and u must reap it. QED.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Teejay2090(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2016
LANREFORWA:

Quit this forum now now, otherwise, u won't have a rest of mind. Let d same wound inflicted by your brother Jimoh Ibrahim, be locating you now and be withdrawing your pace instantly.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
babadee1:

You are a perverse, wicked and evil person. This man took 35 billion naira of free money from the mouths of hungry Nigerians and diverted it to Ghana. Money that he did not work for. Money that he was freely given with no strings attached to save his crumbling airline business.
He hides the money away in another country, the airline business ends up collapsing and thousands were laid off without paying their salaries and entitlements. Anybody who defends someone like Jimoh Ibrahim deserves the same punishment as him.
I wish pple that defend him can just automatically suffer for his sins since they love him so much
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by blacknumbia123(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
It disturbs my soul the kind of money I hear this people steal form this country. Which way forward Nigeria. Are we going to continue with this online crying and wailing all the time? We should be finding out solution to this rubbish because as we crying now, so are this present administration are stealing there own. You won't hear about it now. I plead we should create aa youth forum that make positive impact in our country. Co's we are going to be the ones to suffer it in the nearest future.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Ralphlauren(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2016
DeRay98:
This same Jimoh Ibrahim was responsible for hijacking Police Equipment intervention fund and nobody said anything. He is rumoured to be IBB boy and untouchable in the last administration. The kind of thief that has been under the radar for a while till now.

jimon ibrahim makes the likes of Fred Ajudua look like learners.

jimoh is a big time con artist.

why he is not in jail and all his assets confisticated beats me.

he has been at this corporate fraud antics for decades.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by Ralphlauren(m): 11:25am On Jun 21, 2016
tomakint:

It will surprise you that this gorilla of a man was made famous by Obj who sold African Petroleum to the baseje (ti o fi owo mewewa jeun) on a platter of gold. There is no reasonable thing the crook has ever done successfully in his business life. How I wished we still have 'firing squad stakes' erected once again.

Jimoh has a long string of failed businesses linked to his name:

global fleet oil and gas
nicon airways
nicon insurance
air nigeria
newswatch newspapers

he takes over these companies, strips them of their assets, obtains bank loans, flee with the funds, declares the company bankrupt and then moves on to the next company.

firing squad isnt good enough. he should be made to suffer for all his deeds. someone like him deserves 50years in kirikiri with hard labour.

he also needs to be de-robed by the NBA. he is a disgrace to the legal profession.

a corporate fraudster - that is what he is.

and to think the bastard actually had serious plans of contesting for ondo state governorship seat. i guess he had his eyes on the state's huge bitumen deposit.

he wanted to be governor of ondo state so that he can also rundown the state. very useless man.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by deolu2000(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2016
evy1:
He left Nigeria to establish his bank down here in Ghana.
you had better be careful saving with such a bank, ask customers of a certain "society generale" bank what happened to them. Jimoh Ibrahim also owns global fleet one time , had investments in telecoms n hospitality, only God know what has become of all those his companies that keep metamorphosing each time.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by tayoalone(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2016
jeron1:
Ok... now we know.

JimoH Ibrahim and Tony Elumelu must return our Yams

35bn naira kwa... in this zoo.

God will . punish thier generations to Generations..there will be no peace for looters. sickeness upon sickess shall locate thier families.
35bn naira when some people cant even eat three square mills... common.

Where God dey?... arise in your thunder and strike this people dead of they dont return our money.

let them Die, I mean let tem die, thier children die, thier children children die, aeroplane wey miss brake locate them when they are all gathered doing family party. they just av to die cos they av inflicted pains on Nigerian

Bros, na you vex pass. Na so so die die full your prayer. Jokes apart, some celebrated people have liquidated the future of this country.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by chccho(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Jimoh has a long string of failed businesses linked to his name:

global fleet oil and gas
nicon airways
nicon insurance
air nigeria
newswatch newspapers

he takes over these companies, strips them of their assets, obtains bank loans, flee with the funds, declares the company bankrupt and then moves on to the next company.

firing squad isnt good enough. he should be made to suffer for all his deeds. someone like him deserves 50years in kirikiri with hard labour.

he also needs to be de-robed by the NBA. he is a disgrace to the legal profession.

a corporate fraudster - that is what he is.

and to think the bastard actually had serious plans of contesting for ondo state governorship seat. i guess he had his eyes on the state's huge bitumen deposit.

he wanted to be governor of ondo state so that he can also rundown the state. very useless man.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry
u will surprised that just like some people voted for fayose in ekiti state some crazy people would have also voted for jimoh and he might have won..It's not just our politicians that have a problem now but a large number of Nigerians are also sick in the mind just like some people on this thread that Lanre guy that is supporting Jimoh Ibrahim.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by AntiWailer: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
DrLuv:
federal government released 120billion naira 5years ago..and it was never accounted for until now??

Part of the 120Billion is enough to fight any Govt to the ground with this kind of fish brain the masses carry around.

120 Billion.

Let me Analyze.

Chai ....

My heart failed me ........

This is just too much,
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by AntiWailer: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
chccho:
u will surprised that just like some people voted for fayose in ekiti state some crazy people would have also voted for jimoh and he might have won..It's not just our politicians that have a problem now but a large number of Nigerians are also sick in the mind just like some people on this thread that Lanre guy that is supporting Jimoh Ibrahim.

Yes poverty has threatened their mindset that they can not think straight again.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by bigass123(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim is NOT a northerner sir. He's a Yoruba man from ondo state. Get your facts right.

skillet:
Pls my fellow nairalanders, I have been carrying out a research for a couple of weeks now and it seems the ibo tribe has the least amount of crimes attributed to them. This one is another northerner that has diverted funds again. Please take a look at fp and see how many easteners are bein questioned by efcc.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by keynesstreet2: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cammo:
I don't think there's any clean politician in Nigeria

so that's all what you got to say.........
it's a pity.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by adami48(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
chccho:

Are u serious or u r joking shocked shocked
go check my profile
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by mikolo80: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
But why are this folks always using our money to enrich other countries
Like Don't we deserve it or whAt
are you prepared to fight,to kill,to die for your own share ?
if not then no you do not,
you only deserve the cups of rice and slave bank jobs they give you.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by ehinja: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
JingoOAU:
It still pains me really hard that I have to share a state with that crook and nonentity called Jimoh Ibrahim. That man is a first class 419. His level of scamming is odoriferous

He bought EAS airline frm Cpt Idris Wada, less than a year after, he grounded and ruin it

He took over virgin airways, and ruin it a year after

He was given billions for intervention, he diverted it to Sao tome and Principe, and Ghana, and nobody in this country even bat any eyelid

That is the kind of country we live in where the rich and powerful have ganged up against the poor and weak.
They are looting and killing us but instead of us to ask questions we are either being a terrorist, a militant, political thug or agitating for the country to be split into fiefdoms and sizeable holdings for this same heartless rogues.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35bn Aviation Fund To Ghana – Senate C’ttee by CioAngels(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cammo:
Or is there?
Very Big, NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Produce Liquid Soap / Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option. / Naira Slumps Further, Exchanges For 473/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.