Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This (708 Views)

Where Are The Geniuses!!!!pls Come And Answer This / What Is The Answer To This Maths Question That Has Gone Viral??? / What Is Your Answer To This Controversial Mathematics Question? (2) (3) (4)

Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This by Dollar101(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
I am an Engineer so I know the answer....lol....You think am kidding? The answer is 100, calculate and add yours

Re: Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This by ebbybest(f): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2016
the answer is 80+50 +30= 160
Re: Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This by Kalaldi: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Ans=50-30+80=100
Re: Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This by bigseank(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2016
see dis mumu OP, u got it wrong and u dey claim say u b engineer. shey dem no teach u bodmas for primary school. addition b4 subtraction. answer is 60. half baked
Re: Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This by Dollar101(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2016
bigseank:
see dis mumu OP, u got it wrong and u dey claim say u b engineer. shey dem no teach u bodmas for primary school. addition b4 subtraction. answer is 60. half baked

Dude, do u just go around insulting people? That's so rude, am sure we ain't mate in any form, my mates won't dash out insult without proper consideration, all you would have done is prove me wrong by doing the maths like everybody did, I forgive u though, back to the topic, considering using the bodmas for this simple arithmetic like u stated I think u will find it that your answer is wrong, the guy without beard is 80, the woman is 30, the man with beard is 50, how did you get 60?
Re: Where Are All The Geniuses On nairaland?? Share Your Answer To This by agentofchange1(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2016
bigseank:

guy the answer is 100 ..

don't call sm1 half baked next time ( are you even baked at all :8 ? )

@op...bring up more technical brain teasing puzzle not this Nursery sch..stuff.. ..

#Shalom..

Nysc Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch B / 8 Incredible Inventions/discoveries That The World Once Called “useless” / Your Project Topics And Materials On BANKING AND FINANCE

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9