Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance (5920 Views)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by toksbisola: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Op; what a wicked world; your own blood sister can stoop this low and betray you in such a demeaning manner. It’s in cases such as what you have narrated that makes me believe that one can't trust anyone as we ain't perfect. My thoughts are with you as you must be hurting really bad right now; I just want to offer you some comfort and a shoulder to cry on; hands her a hanky; dry your tears gurl; you’ll heal.

For now, put a hold on your marriage plans until you have figured out what exactly you want to do. You are the only one wearing the shoe and knows where exactly it pinches you the most. Never sacrifice your happiness for anything as this would affect you in a terrible way if you don’t tackle the underlying issues surrounding problems. You mentioned you have a business together but don't let that cloud your judgement and decision. You're already business savvy and with help you can establish yourself again.

Now let me turn the scenario as follows; If this were the reverse, would your fiancé accept you back if you did this with his own blood brother? Ask him that question and hear what he would say and don’t be deceived if he tells you that he would as you and I know that the bulk of the male folk wouldn’t accept you back.

Your fiancée has no excuse to say that you were only new together and therefore he is justified in his actions; a hogwash if you ask me. Self-control should come to mind and the sad part is that not everyone has it. Also bear in mind that he didn’t open up to you willingly; and only confessed after much pressure; that in itself calls his character into question.

The thing is, WOULD YOU EVER BE ABLE TO TRUST HIM AGAIN EVEN IF YOU FORGIVE HIM AND CARRY ON? Remember that if you had not pressured him, he wouldn’t have told you anything best believe that. If your sister had not called to say she has something she wants to tell you; I’m pretty sure he would have kept quiet for as long as.

Before you justify your fiancés’ cheating by saying your sister is wayward, LISTEN TO THE SIDE OF YOUR SISTER AS THERE ARE ALWAYS 3 SIDES TO A STORY (YOUSIDE, THEIR SIDE AND THE TRUTH) AND THERE MIGHT EVEN BE OTHER THINGS THAT SHE NEEDS TO TELL YOU THAT SHE IS AWARE OF. Who knows your fiancé might have cheated on you (you seem to think that he has not cheated on you right? Raises eyebrow; and laughs in Japanese. Tell me something, do you monitor your BF 24/7 or know his wear-about 24/7? Or keep tabs on his movement? All are rhetorical questions) with other women of which your sister might be privy to that information. All I’m saying is hear what your sister has to say first before you start supporting your fiancé and using the MY SISTER IS WAYWARD SYNDROME.

As for your sister, I am just trying to figure out what she thinks she would gain. Although one needs to ask how your sister would feel if this were the reverse? Would she be so willing to forgive you and move on? A food for thought; but having said that, we humans are prone to making mistakes hence, try and look at the forgiving side for this gross betrayal from your sister as going by your age, and the time of the event; your sister was a bit young (not making an excuse for her) and until you find out from her what really happened, (as you don’t know if she was forced which would mean rape) it might continue to eat you up and delay the moving on process for you.

Finally, DON’T BE PRESSURED INTO ACCEPTING YOUR FIANCE BACK IF YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU CAN’T TRUST HIM AGAIN. TRUST IS A VERY VITAL ELEMENT IN A MARITAL BOND AND ONCE THE TRUST BOND IS NO LONGER THERE, IT CAN BE VERY HARD TO RESIDE IN SUCH AN ENVIROMENT AS IT BECOMES A TOXIC ONE. Don’t ever think that if you decide to go you won’t ever find anyone as good as him as that would not be totally accurate; a fallacy more or less.

All the best dear and be sure to make a wise decision that you would be happy with which can either be to remain with him or take a walk from him as the choice is entirely yours and yours alone as no one can make that decision for you. People can only give you guidelines and point out certain IFs and BUTs to guide you in making your final decision.

I rest my case

PS; I was in total shock to read the comment from @dorocent (not picking on you) but you want the OP to go ahead and marry her BF that just betrayed her but when it was your turn with the same scenario you left your GF after she betrayed you with your friend? You couldn’t accept your GF back but you want someone else in the same scenario to accept their BF back? IT’S ALWAYS GOOD TO GIVE AN ADVICE THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN ACCEPT IF SUCH HAPPENS TO YOU AND NOT GIVE ONE THAT YOU KNOW YOU WOULD NOT ACCEPT YOURSELF. (No offense; hope none taken).

Modified; @dorocent; Thanks for coming back without an insult and with a better explanation and if you had included this further explanation you had given now to your initially comment, I wouldn't have drawn my attention to your comment. All said and done, bear in mind that SELF-CONTROL IS THE KEY WHEN TEMPTED TO CHEAT ON ONES SPOUSE/PARTNER AS THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR THEM WOULD HELP YOU TO DESIST FROM THAT ACT AND CULTIVATE SELF-CONTROL AS A VITAL QUALITY WHETHER YOU ARE A MAN OR WOMAN. All the best to you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by byvan03: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please hear your sisters version first , let me drop my bit when you update.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by dorocent(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
PS; I was in total shock to read the comment from @dorocent (not picking on you) but you want the OP to go ahead and marry her BF that just betrayed her but when it was your turn with the same scenario you left your GF after she betrayed you with your friend? You couldn’t accept your GF back but you want someone else in the same scenario to accept their BF back? IT’S ALWAYS GOOD TO GIVE AN ADVICE THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN ACCEPT IF SUCH HAPPENS TO YOU AND NOT GIVE ONE THAT YOU KNOW YOU WOULD NOT ACCEPT YOURSELF. (No offense; hope none taken).
[/quote] bro u didn't knw d full details of my story. Lemme summarize it fr u. After I found out abt it. I confronted her n my friend. She said she wnts him jux bcux den, d guy has hux (his late dad's hux). To me, I fink she tinks she cn easily marry him (desperate lady) cux den I still leave in my fmily hux. Wen I had d discussion wt my frd as well, he said I shud 4gv him dat she ws all ova him.(I undastood him n told him, woman cnt cum btw us cux of d friendly luv we hv s childhood frds)

BACK TO D TOPIC
Is d op still luv her bfrd, why cnt she move ahead wt him? Bsyd she said it was done 3yrs back. Apart frm dat, dey hvnt had issues of such. Guy anybody fit fall fr temptation...
In 2face voice, NOBODY HOLY PASS OOO. Hope u see reasons wt me. Luv conquers all. Tnk u
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Blade21: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
that your Bf is a snake see the way he told you the story absorbing himself id all guilt and blaming your sister becuase he knows you know she's wayward don't even think about marrying that guy I repeat call off that engagement for now and ask your sister exactly what happened am sure there's way more to what that your fiancee is telling you

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
You're only 24. Your sister is younger and it happened 3yrs ago making her even younger when it happened. Probably a teenager then.

Your man should have known better. I bet he was well older than that when he went slept with her. I'd end the relationship despite how hard that must be for you.
I could forgive if it was someone else. But my sister? Na.

3 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
The height of it! Damnnnnnn....

Even in my wild days, two sisters/cousins was and still is a NO-GO. Your fiance was the real fvck boi MVP of all fvck boiz.

That said however, these are what you need to put into consideration before you make your decision:
1. It's been three years since it happened (on the assumption that it didn't happen more than once).
2. Your fiance completely admitted to cheating and seems apologetic when he's not even sure that's what your sister wants to tell you - this is a good thing cos it shows he does have a conscience.
3. Lastly, and most importantly, it took either of them three years to want to speak up - this makes me wonder why it took so long, and what exact circumstance made NOW the perfect time to confess (did someone try to make another move or something....just a thought tho).

It is now left up to you to make your decision, no one here can possibly do that for you.

4 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Its a very messy situation, pls move on with your life it's not worth the stress. Your just 24 years old you will meet many other men that haven't slept with your sister.

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by sweetcocoa(f): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm, this one its taking this long to come to light, did someone come onto someone and someone refused, thereby making someone want to tell? Or did someone try to sleep with someone again and someone refused, threatening to tell the bride to be and someone got scared and told first? hmm

That your sister needs serious slaps sha.

OP Ndo o, nne.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by wizard007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Op, I feel lyk slapping that ur guy ryt now!

Bt wait! D problem is dat he bedded ur sis abi? Wat about other random gals u don't know?

Maybe I will advice u to kil dat bi. Ch of a sister(I will become ur sister after dat)

Na who holy pass?

I know I'm sounding insensitive, yea its intentional!!

I know u ar seriously bruised, yes!

But pls
NEVER THROW THE BABY WITH THE BATHING WATER!!

Listen to your sister,

find out why she decided to come clean after four years, she may know more than you think about that spouse of yours

Now to save face, your guy will claim your sis wants to blackmail him with the incident between them. That is not to say ITS NOT HER INTENTION! I don't know!!

Find out if you can manage this two people for the rest of ur life cos their part will continue to cross if the marriage should hold!

Convince yourself that your guy will not relapse(he might cheat again) bt be sure he will never bed ur sister again if you are not convinced....

QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP.

UR sister will always be ur sister no matter what!

He was silly to sleep with your sister just because you stepped out to the market! What if you travel? I'm in d north east for 5months now and my wife is nt panicking haba!!

What happened to self control

How you take know say your wife no dey panick, abeg abeg abeg! Fear what you don`t know bro, OP should just take a break and think things though without being sentimental, you will figure out whats best for you if you decide on this alone, people will cast blame, solicit for forgiveness but i dey tell you not one of them can actually act if they find themselves in the situation.

One thing is if you love your man to a stage where in my own opinion i call it love, then you would not leave that man because one girl rode on his pee pee once. Forget say na your sister, not everyone born from the same womb be person blood
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
PresVA:
It's now Op's fault abi? She should go around shielding every "wayward" girl from his guy? Cos the guy has no control abi?

Op, Asides the betrayal 3yrs ago, has he shown any tendencies of a cheat?

You guys have really built a lot together, breaking up will be so hard... but then living with the memory of your 'husband' fcking your sis may be harder embarassed
This is a decision you alone can make, you know how psychologically strong you're. ..

All the best embarassed
Funaab?
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by MarryMeee: 4:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Nori:
Its a very messy situation, pls move on with your life it's not worth the stress. Your just 24 years old you will meet many other men that haven't slept with your sister.
grin grin grin you are just wrong! Haba na
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by InformedLola(f): 5:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmm prettynerd, your sister told you she had something to tell you about your husband to be and the first thing you did was ask him what happened? Why couldn't have heard her out first? She made the move to confess not him, but now you have given him the opportunity to dish out his own version which might be a half-truth.

You have been advised to hear your sister's version, please do that.

I know it's hard, but don't crucify her completely as you have already done because you think she's 'wayward'. Who knows if she was raped? Don't buy his story of she was all over him. She was still a teen when this happened, even if consensual, it was almost statutory rape.

4 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by InformedLola(f): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Prettynerd, just read your Mar thread about your wayward sisters. If the one involved with your fiance is the 18 year old, that means she was only 15 when the incident occurred.

If this is correct, then your fiance is a rapist, pure and simple. This is statutory rape!! If this was a well structured country, we would have been talking about a court case here.

Please forgive the girl, she was a baby. She's still a baby in fact and needs strong guidance. Don't think twice about leaving that man.

4 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by PresVA: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2016
ennyhola:
Funaab?
what? undecided
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by presentley: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2016
dorocent:

bro u didn't knw d full details of my story. Lemme summarize it fr u. After I found out abt it. I confronted her n my friend. She said she wnts him jux bcux den, d guy has hux (his late dad's hux). To me, I fink she tinks she cn easily marry him (desperate lady) cux den I still leave in my fmily hux. Wen I had d discussion wt my frd as well, he said I shud 4gv him dat she ws all ova him.(I undastood him n told him, woman cnt cum btw us cux of d friendly luv we hv s childhood frds)

BACK TO D TOPIC
Is d op still luv her bfrd, why cnt she move ahead wt him? Bsyd she said it was done 3yrs back. Apart frm dat, dey hvnt had issues of such. Guy anybody fit fall fr temptation...
In 2face voice, NOBODY HOLY PASS OOO. Hope u see reasons wt me. Luv conquers all. Tnk u
guy go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
tnks everyone for taking ur time to reply, actually heard her side of the story, she said it was consensual, her current boyfrnd had to force her to confess to me after she confessed all her sexcapades to him which is the condition for him to marry her, she didn't even want me to know at all, she even called my fiance ( if i can still call him dat) and was quarelling with him for telling me, she said there was no emotions involved, she was just having weird fun and seduced him cos she thought we won't last too, i've never done anything to hurt her before o, only that i get angry with her a lot for living a careless life, the worst part is that she did same thing to two of my aunts husband. I feel she needs help mentally, but she still behave very normal only for this unveiled secret, STILL SHOCKED!
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by telemapreye1(f): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Forgive your guy

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by byvan03: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
prettynerd:
tnks everyone for taking ur time to reply, actually heard her side of the story, she said it was consensual, her current boyfrnd had to force her to confess to me after she confessed all her sexcapades to him which is the condition for him to marry her, she didn't even want me to know at all, she even called my fiance ( if i can still call him dat) and was quarelling with him for telling me, she said there was no emotions involved, she was just having weird fun and seduced him cos she thought we won't last too, i've never done anything to hurt her before o, only that i get angry with her a lot for living a careless life, the worst part is that she did same thing to two of my aunts husband. I feel she needs help mentally, but she still behave very normal only for this unveiled secret, STILL SHOCKED!

Your sister is wayward, agreed. These men are blameless to you? Forgive this guy but give the marriage thing a break till you are convinced you are over it or can live with it for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
byvan03:

Your sister is wayward, agreed. These men are blameless to you? Forgive this guy but give the marriage thing a break till you are convinced you are over it or can live with it for the rest of your life.

they are guilty as well, as far as i'm concerned they are all to blame for lack of self control and respect for themselves, i've already given the relationship a break

6 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by byvan03: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
prettynerd:

they are guilty as well, as far as i'm concerned they are all to blame for lack of self control and respect for themselves, i've already given the relationship a break

Good, give it time dear, good luck.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by 5minsmadness: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
prettynerd:

Hmmm
Cc onegai.
Your thots?
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Onegai(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
prettynerd:

Best decision.

I don't know how I will live with a man, smiling with him forever and somehow think I won't remember he slept with my sister. I know people who don't forgive their parents' beating them as children, people who it takes years to get over the fact they got into a fight with their sibling and the sibling almost killed them. I have been in a situation whereby a family friend was toying with my emotions (not sex!) And the fallout ended a family friendship for decades. So I think you need time to process this. Not one month but time. Because one day, you will feel down and maybe life hands you a bad set of hands: maybe you're struggling to conceive and your sister decides to stroll past you, her life sorted out, holding her babies. That natural envy you feel will also come with the thought "she even slept with my husband".

Can you live with that? That is what you need to decide and that will take time.

Anyone asking you to marry now and forgive later, won't be there you and he are having a fight and you suddenly remember and get even angrier. You need to figure this out carefully. There are some lines people should never cross and those lines are different. You've got a tough decision to make ahead of you.

As for your sister, screw that bit.ch. Tell your parents and her that this better be the last time you see her face to face or she dies. Mean it, too. Let her spend the rest of her life knowing that if she steps out of line or even as much as greet you wrong, she will die. And you better mean that threat or don't say it. I believe in JUSTICE, then mercy. She deliberately messed up, she is very selfish and does hate you enough to shatter your happiness. She called you to "confess" Because her bf insisted it or he would leave her, to keep her own relationship at the expense of your peace of mind after screwing your boyfriend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by cococandy(f): 3:52am On Jun 23, 2016
shocked shocked what a monster girl.

Good decision to leave the relationship.

I don't even know what to say about those guys. So anyone that tempts them will succeed in sleeping with them? No self control? Even nieces-in-law and girlfriend's sister. I doff my cap.
prettynerd:
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by nnamdibig(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Forget all these people telling you to leave the guy. Come to think of it, what if they never opened up to you? This is not the time to trade blames, it happened 3 yes ago.
Ask yourself, has this guy been faithful all these while?
Mind you, your sister that did all that will soon get married even when her fiance knows all this. Just forgive her and our man and move on. its challenges like this that will really show whether you guys love each for real.

2 Likes

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by nnamdibig(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Onegai:

Prettynerd, this poster asking you to forgive and plan your marriage, did not take his own advice when his girl slept with his friend (he broke up with her and kept his friendship). Remember, most people will do opposite of whatever they advise you to do.

Now, let's talk about your wedding day! You, smiling beside your groom, beaming to take pictures, your sister wearing family asoebi and standing beside your man to join in the picture....

Or will you tell her not to attend the wedding because of the fact she and your man has sex whilst you were dating? How about when babies come, is she still going to be allowed to visit? What if your mum says she should join her to do the omugwu, will you start having panic attacks every night your "darling husband who could not hold his body for the short time you want to the market", goes to the toilet? What if the kids are older and you need to travel wihout them and mum is not available and she asks "tell your sister to stay, na"? And you panic again?

Can you live like that? For the rest of your life? If you can live with this and get over it, sure.

All I know is, the longer I held onto stuff, thinking whatever was out there was worse, when I eventually or go, things were always better. Different but better. Fear of the unknown keeps one back. But people have been in your situation and gone on to marry the man.

Take some time off from relationship, listen to what your sister said happened that day, switch off your phones afterwards and THINK. You're already giving him an excuse: your sister is wayward. Ignoring the fact that wayward or not, he had NO justification to sleep with her. What next, every single friend of yours looking attractive will be accused of trying to seduce him? A lot of married women are like that, "don't send my husband birthday greetings, you're yellow/pretty/busty/have arse/etc" and end their friendships because of it.

Will he be so understanding if you slept with his father? Yes, there are plenty cheating fathers out there, why not take a chance with his?

He sampled your sister and may be even tasted you that night or the next, high-fiving himself in congratulations (thats how guys are, sexual prowess is something they cheer themselves on). Did he even use a condom? You and your sister have shared everything: a womb, food, toys, clothes, a man. How nice

Hope you will do opposite of what you just advice her to do?

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Carlmax(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2016
sorry
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Mopricelezz(f): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2016

Even if she forgives him and get married to the guy, can she forget? Will things ever go back to How it was before now? May God help you to decide right.. I know its not easy being betrayed. May God help u
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Mopricelezz(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
cococandy:
shocked shocked what a monster girl.

Good decision to leave the relationship.

I don't even know what to say about those guys. So anyone that tempts them will succeed in sleeping with them? No self control? Even nieces-in-law and girlfriend's sister. I doff my cap.

Hehehehe
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2016
InformedLola:
Prettynerd, just read your Mar thread about your wayward sisters. If the one involved with your fiance is the 18 year old, that means she was only 15 when the incident occurred.

If this is correct, then your fiance is a rapist, pure and simple. This is statutory rape!! If this was a well structured country, we would have been talking about a court case here.

Please forgive the girl, she was a baby. She's still a baby in fact and needs strong guidance. Don't think twice about leaving that man.
Am I the only one who found this funny? gringrin
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by TV01(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
crackhaus:
Am I the only one who found this funny? gringrin
At all, more uninformed than funny though.

Can I raise you one please? A man is not allowed to lay a finger on his wife, even if he finds her in bed with another man on top, but a woman can kill her sister, just because she slept with her - at the time - casual boyfriend?

prettynerd:
In some ways, this actually makes things worse. First though, has your sisters "current boyfriend" agreed to marry her now that she has confessed all? Does your sisters bf know about the matter with your aunts husbands?

I actually think your sister may need help and/or deliverance more than marriage right now. Sibling rivalry can be an unhealthy thing, but this is something else! Yes the men lacked self-control, but there is an element/pattern of seduction here.

Once maybe, but 3 times? sounds premeditated. The only good I can take from this is that she has - has she? - confessed all. Perhaps her healing is at hand. Maybe not your immediate priority, but please have her long-term good in mind.

Back to the OP, I am if anything more sympathetic to your erstwhile fiancé after hearing this. Unfortunately, it changes your position only slightly. It still happened, same worries, same concerns, same fears.

In as much as you are "taking a break", you have to decide either way, and soon. Keeping yourself - and even him, if he waits - in limbo, is pointless. You can't forge ahead unless you close that chapter.

All he best

TV

I repeat, generally, a womans sexual history is more important to a man, than a mans is to a woman. Even OP expressed concern, at her sisters "wayward behaviour".

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by Teespice(f): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
nnamdibig:
Forget all these people telling you to leave the guy. Come to think of it, what if they never opened up to you? This is not the time to trade blames, it happened 3 yes ago.
Ask yourself, has this guy been faithful all these while?
Mind you, your sister that did all that will soon get married even when her fiance knows all this. Just forgive her and our man and move on. its challenges like this that will really show whether you guys love each for real.

ogbeni keep quiet abeg.

if the roles were reversed, your type would do even worse.
Re: Betrayed By My Blood Sister And Fiance by crackhaus: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
TV01:
At all, more uninformed than funny though.

Can I raise you one please? A man is not allowed to lay a finger on his wife, even if he finds her in bed with another man on top, but a woman can kill her sister, just because she slept with her - at the time - casual boyfriend?
Lol.. cheesy

I repeat, generally, a womans sexual history is more important to a man, than a mans is to a woman.
Will 'wise' women gree? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unconscious Sex And Suffering / Can You Marry A Footballer? / My Crush On A Married Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.