Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer (17972 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by lonelydora: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
IykeChukz:
Man wey die na death kill am.

One day, man go die go.

Respect OJB

RIP Man!

Man Die go, woman born again.
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Koolmexxi:
"I'm the one who's searching" and "Pretete" were some of his best works while he immensely contributed to 2baba's first Album. RIP
indomie generation no go sabi those 2 tracks

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by alaskido(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
When he was alive, no said all these good things about him. Now that he is dead, everybody has one thing or the other to say. This life self?
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by barrysome001: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
If 2face announced what he did for OJB same Una Wey dey do like say Una fit talk...go talk say him dey proud.

2face still patronised him on a couple of jobs (if not all) in the 'Rewind,select and update' album. He patronised him on Nfana ibaga rmx @ least I'm sure of that one. He did his best abeg(coz those works won't be for free).. Make una carry una bitterness pack go one side.

we love you OJB! Rest in peace!

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by fiercehillz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
barrysome001:
If 2face announced what he did for OJB same Una Wey dey do like say Una fit talk...go talk say him dey proud.

2face still patronised him on a couple of jobs (if not all) in the 'Rewind,select and update' album. He patronised him on Nfana ibaga rmx @ least I'm sure of that one. He did his best abeg(coz those works won't be for free).. Make una carry una bitterness pack go one side.

Epp me tell dem o...let's try to know certain things b4 we criticize

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Hanendez(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Endougs:
Yeah we all miss him
Thou shall not use the name of thy LORD GOD with vulgarity.The word "Fvck" is a vulgarity.
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by Blayze007(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
RIP OJB. Dint know he died.
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by stevedre: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
barrysome001:

Thank you. Tuface led the fund raising team when OJB was diagnosed with kidney problems. He supported OJB financially, morally and also urged other artists, government officials and well to do people to support OJB, its on the Internet for free but people wont ask questions before labeling/pouring criticism on tuface. Now i believe no matter what you do in life people must criticise you. undecided

Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by ginajet(f): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
stevedre:

Thank you. Tuface led the fund raising team when OJB was diagnosed with kidney problems. He supported OJB financially, morally and also urged other artists, government officials and well to do people to support OJB, its on the Internet for free but people wont ask questions before labeling/pouring criticism on tuface. Now i believe no matter what you do in life people must criticise you. undecided
This is a joke right?
Re: 2face Mourns OJB Jezreel, His Former Producer by stevedre: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2016
ginajet:
This is a joke right?

This is not a joke though the late nomolos did a better job than Tuface in terms of media hype to raise funds. Tuface prefers low key stuffs n how do i know? my answer would surely look like a brag so lets save it for another day, kindly correct me if im wrong though.

I’m Eyeing Many Women For Marriage – Baba Suwe / Wizkid Fans Blast Blackface 4 Accusing Wizkid Of Stealing Ojuelegba 4rm Him(pics / Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women