Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Runaway Graduate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Runaway Graduate (611 Views)

Man Hanging Onto A Truck Killed In Imo By A Hit & Run Driver. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runaway Graduate by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2016
please help me, i am on my way to lagos from Enugu with only 5k. please how will i survive till i get a job?

do people still live under the bridge?

pls advice and not insults please.

PS: runaway graduate
Re: Runaway Graduate by darkenkach(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2016
You are fool. Are you suree you are a graduate? With numerous opportunities in Enugu you want to go to lagos without a plan.
Re: Runaway Graduate by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
darkenkach:
You are fool. Are you suree you are a graduate? With numerous opportunities in Enugu you want to go to lagos without a plan.

abeg i am in the bus already and i cant turn back. please lets think forward.
Re: Runaway Graduate by worry359(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2016
nerdEBUKA:

abeg i am in the bus already and i cant turn back. please lets think forward.

You should have thought forward BEFORE boarding the bus.
You have phone and 5k, you will not keep them long sleeping outside.

BEST PLAN catch the next bus today to go back home before you suffer harm.
Re: Runaway Graduate by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2016
worry359:

You should have thought forward BEFORE boarding the bus.
You have phone and 5k, you will not keep them long sleeping outside.

BEST PLAN catch the next bus today to go back home before you suffer harm.

thank you for your advice Sir. theft is not my problem now, i want to know the name of the bridge that people sleep under and how i can locate it. please help me Sir
Re: Runaway Graduate by sobastical: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Oh Lord Jesus have mercy, is this the level of frustration in the land? Brother please why didn't you post this a day before coming at least you might get a favored job link in enugu. That your idea of sleeping under the bridge is outdated long ago and if you try it now the worst might happen to you. Just try and heed to some advice here and go back then create a thread to seek of assistance for job and am sure you gonna get some helps. Some have tried it and ended up with success stories don't just lose hope cheaply, it's not that bad cos it can only get better. Pray, keep believing and trust God He will surely make a way for you.

1 Like

Re: Runaway Graduate by greatcheer(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Even those that are working are facngthe hardship, everytin in the market now has increased talk more of those that don't have a source of income! I weep for my country. Naija which way!!! Youths na so we go dey dey? Na wa o! What's really happening

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: A Country In Distress But With Great Expectations / Pictures Of Fashola Inspecting Failed Portions Of Apapa - Ijora Bridge In Lagos / Candid Advice From Nigerians In These Aforemention Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.