Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Hmm: These Bank Thieves! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hmm: These Bank Thieves! (621 Views)

Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look! / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves / Where Are These Bank Swindlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmm: These Bank Thieves! by ndomadu: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
I saw the faces of the sacked bank CEOS in court and something tells me the guilty are really afraid.Okey Nwosu of Finbank was a total shadow of himself and for Mama Oceanic, the smile was not performing  like the loans that roped her in.I am overwhelmed on how the mighty have truly fallen!

(1) (Reply)

Re: After A Weekend With Mosquitoes, Cecilia Ibru Collapses In Court / Madame Waziri Seems To Be Basking In The Lime Light Was Ribadu A Fraud ? / Sanusi Violate Constitution - House Of Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.