Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal (29787 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Oildichotomy(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2016
[size=13pt]Hope the touted Eko Atlantic City project is still on course?

These proliferation of white elephants should be a source of concern for them sycophants
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by wheredemdey: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
e dn pain be i-pap yoot,I thought u want biafra.can u show me d 20 luxurious bus nd d ebu-bodied men.they are only coming to sell fanyago,gala nd fake things,worst dy push drugs nd end up in jail

E pain am...come and collect omonile money and drink paaraga and fcck iya biliski

You think every Igbo man wants Biafra....for what nah??...when Lagos is already a conquered territory....

Who are the cab guys in our Lagos??...all those alabaru in the markets....the paraga sellers... the agberos and dirty bus drivers and conductors are surely from space abi??...they are not yoloba people abi??

Osun state indigene feeling funky...i can bet my left ball that you are not even from Lagos state...you have never paid any tax or levy into the Lagos state coffers and you are here blabbing....

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I like the part where they didn't mention how much will be used in the project. Trillions of naira I'm sure. A smart city in a dull country is quite useless if you ask me. Let those in power prioritize properly. However, I cannot deny the fact that Ambode is working. Of the 36 governors...I'll rank him between 1st and 4th.
lagos has always been a smart city. I guess this will only make it smarter. It's an investment buddy- they will partner with loads of real estate investors. Don't be afraid, it won't be solely government funds.
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by iamord(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol. How is this a first. Smart city relations are being signed all over Africa
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by MoneyGreen(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
And Fayose dey there dey cut kponmo for Ekiti state market gringringrin LMAOTSC (laff my asss out till shit comot)
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by delishpot: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Selling everything out. So we do not have any team in Nigeria that could build that so called city and make us proud?

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by kechywillz(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Na only Ambode dey Nigeria? What about other governors,i go soon change state of origin oh angry
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by RickyTan: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos are the one that developed Lagos

Bros - abeg no derail this thread with retarded comments.
Do you even own a plot of land in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by ayosco2008(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Great. Some peeps will still come here to condem dis wonderful development.. Na wa oo
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by bobkezel(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmm, this seems like good news from the surface, but it is no good news. Dubai itself is yet to be a smart city, dubai's target of being a complete smart city is by 2020. And more than 95% of this will be made possible by expats. Dubai has no indegenous technological company to achieve a smart city. Why then would a blind lagos sign mou with a one eyed dubai. This will sure make the cost very high, and they won't get the best. Nigerians na real mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by iamDiabolic(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

E pain am...come and collect omonile money and drink paaraga and fcck iya biliski

Osun state indigene feeling funky...i can bet my left ball that you are not even from Lagos state...you have never paid any tax or levy into the Lagos state coffers and you are here blabbing....
haha this days i-pap yoot would be deciding who is a lagosian nd who is a niger/deltan from there enugu idp camp.no be only osun na osogbo.oh igbo's make up 99% of lagos.even ambode nd tinubu are from osogbo.people suffering from low self esteem,pathetic land grabbers

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Movic1(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
only a christian can do tht.
Fashola is a christian abi? U guys will just find a way to discriminate
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by chigoizie7(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
No doubt, Ambode is just the best.

Did u see how he distanced himself from national politics and focused on development of his immediate constituency which is lagos state? To me, that is pure excellence, it is about knowing what u want for ur people and going for it.

Kudos ambode.
U have my respect bros.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by REUBEN010(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2016
kendrick9:
Nigerian mentality..a governor is doing what he is supposed doing and you are all prasing him to high heavens. Standards are so low in this country
Thanks for your sensibility. it's mediocrity at work. Many Nigerians are so used to low standards.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by opeaceo: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

Awww..cry me a lagoon....as you speak...20 luxurious buses are enroute to Lagos with able-bodied men and women...who are coming to STAY(not holidays)....to LIVE and WORK in Lagos...to enjoy the sweat of their fathers and mothers that made Lagos state what it is today.......hope u understand.

Regards

Their **** fathers and mothers couldn't work and develop their States eiii?? Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

Awww..cry me a lagoon....as you speak...20 luxurious buses are enroute to Lagos with able-bodied men and women...who are coming to STAY(not holidays)....to LIVE and WORK in Lagos...to enjoy the sweat of their fathers and mothers that made Lagos state what it is today.......hope u understand.

Regards

dnnt u think its time una gather ursefs(brodas) n av a party to contest 4 governorship n local govt elections in lagos,,n even go 4 kingship rule ..naa igbo setup lagos,,..or una no jus wan reap fruit of una labour? dey even say dey plenty pass yoruba 4 in own land ,,,awon 5% ter of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by ifyalways(f): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Hate or like him, Ambode is doing great things .

Silently working. Eko oni baje
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by wheredemdey: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
haha this days i-pap yoot would be deciding who is a lagosian nd who is a niger/deltan from there enugu idp camp.no be only osun na osogbo.oh igbo's make up 99% of lagos.even ambode nd tinubu are from osogbo.people suffering from low self esteem,pathetic land grabbers

Igbos ar gala sellers....agreed

So who are the alabarus,the paraga sellers...the rat and mosquito killer sellers??...the dirty bus drivers and conductors...plus the agberos and all the nuisance in OUR LAGOS??...guess they are from mars abi

And lemme school you....every Igbo man does not support biafra....we have already conquered LAgos state so what else do we need??.....we are like Army generals that conquer enemy territories and take the spoils of war home...hence the reason Lagos is usually deserted during Xmas season because Igbo people have gone home to enjoy the spoils of war and money they made in OUR LAGOS.
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by SirdimayG(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Did we have governor in Ogun state at all?? cry
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by iamDiabolic(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Movic1:
lol! One man from abia go just stand up begin shout ! We owned 90% of land/properties in lagos including Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge cheesy cheesy
u dy mind dem,they would be quick to call everybody an indegene of osun,like say lagos na there papa property.I use to think igbo's were being cheated when I join nairaland,thus making me support dem,even karm16 once called me an i-pot yoot.yeye yeeboes suffering from low self esteem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by freeborn76(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I like the part where they didn't mention how much will be used in the project. Trillions of naira I'm sure. A smart city in a dull country is quite useless if you ask me. Let those in power prioritize properly. However, I cannot deny the fact that Ambode is working. Of the 36 governors...I'll rank him between 1st and 4th.

The country is 'dull' that is why it needs a 'smart city'...it is not a misplaced priority, it is a well orchestrated plan that will jump-start other sectors of the economy. Please stop seeing the glass as half empty...I don talk my yown!

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Maski87: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2016
Ok now you can put that in the state budget and share the money with your buddies
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by wheredemdey: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
opeaceo:

Their **** fathers and mothers couldn't work and develop their States eiii?? Interesting.

You obviously don't know the art of war...you conquer enemy territory and take the spoils of war home....have u been outside yoloba land??....you need to visit the east man...you will be thoroughly amazed.....someone that has not travelled will think his fathers house is the biggest.

ericsmith:

dnnt u think its time una gather ursefs(brodas) n av a party to contest 4 governorship n local govt elections in lagos,,n even go 4 kingship rule ..naa igbo setup lagos,,..or una no jus wan reap fruit of una labour? dey even say dey plenty pass yoruba 4 in own land ,,,awon 5% ter of nigeria

What state are u from Eric...be truthful and we can then process from thers
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Samyxearch: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice work Mr. ambode
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by MadCow1: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Thats why nobody asked you and thats why you are not even the Governor of your streets Touts association, talkless of a State.

Ewu Obalende.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by 989900: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
bobkezel:
[s]Hmmm, this seems like good news from the surface, but it is no good news. Dubai itself is yet to be a smart city, dubai's target of being a complete smart city is by 2020. And more than 95% of this will be made possible by expats. Dubai has no indegenous technological company to achieve a smart city. Why then would a blind lagos sign mou with a one eyed dubai. This will sure make the cost very high, and they won't get the best. Nigerians na real mumu.[/s]
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Samyxearch: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Did I make it to FTC?
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by MadCow1: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2016
kendrick9:
Nigerian mentality..a governor is doing what he is supposed doing and you are all prasing him to high heavens. Standards are so low in this country

For most Nigerians, the best Policy is one in which the Government is sharing Money House by house. grin

Anything else is unacceptable. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by 989900: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Just give Lagos the go ahead to generate and transmit its own electricity now -- "there is no time like the present".
Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by iamDiabolic(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

So who are the alabarus,the paraga sellers...the rat and mosquito killer sellers??...the dirty bus drivers and conductors...plus the agberos and all the nuisance in OUR LAGOS??...guess they are from mars abi

And lemme school you....every Igbo man does not support biafra....we have already conquered LAgos state so what else do we need??.....we are like Army generals that conquer enemy territories and take the spoils of war home...hence the reason Lagos is usually deserted during Xmas season because Igbo people have gone home to enjoy the spoils of war and money they made in OUR LAGOS.
aha see dem denying biafra again oh.u have conquered lagos koro gba me o lenu.since u conqered lagos how come when fashola nd oda apc folks threatened to demolish d aux of any Igbo dat supported agbage you guys start actin like a puxyy with a yeast infection(I guess u don't know my uncle is a politician though).u conquered lagos but are still being treated like 5th class citizen,d omo oniles keep whooping ur ass.yeye land grabbers.am sure if its possible to carry lagos on ur head to ur land of crying sun u guys would do it
Chest beaters oshi

.and oduduwa nd all yoruba God fathers would curse any yoruba dat vote igbo again in yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by darznets(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos are the one that developed Lagos

What a shame! And your own states are in deplorable conditions.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal by Movic1(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

Conquered Lagos Even your great ikemba tried it and failed.cheesy lagos deserted during xmas?? Iv neva noticed this o. Maybe i will wait for dz coming xmas Since lagos is yours,why going to your village during xmas

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Lavishes Injured Soldiers At The Hospital In Borno With Xmas Gifts / How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.