Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland (22529 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Clinton Global Initiative (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by SeedofAfrica(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2016
Par example
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by Alokendra(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2016
ajebuter:
This Aunty Ngozi just dey dust Mrs Adeosun anywhere..

It doesn't hurt to seek her out and ask for a lesson or two in running the economy..

I salute you jare, Dr NOI

Learn what exactly? Very dumb comment. Are you guys sick upstairs or what?

She supervised the unprecedented looting that happened right there under her watch, depleted excess crude account even at a time when Oil prices were at an all time high. NOI can be likened to a captain who stayed in his cabin while his ship was going down.

Jeeeez! What exactly should Adeosun learn from her? Pray tell
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by kennycalls(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2016
what's shining about this ? even kiss Daniel shine pass her..after looting all the treasuries
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by justmenoni: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2016
no be only star LAGAL...olodo

sammyj:
Which yeye shine. OP please stop this publicity stunt and get your facts right. How can you quantify small gathering as shine abi are they taking star lagal beer!!! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by grandstar(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
koboko69:

Like borrowing to pay salaries after selling oil for average of 100usd for 3 years plus.
Or like illegally withdrawing from the ECA to pay phantom subsidy claims and lieing that FAAC approved it......
Or learning how to open the Fx reserves gate for another Dansuki and the likes?
She was as powerless as Sanusi to stop the rot. She was s sheep amongst wolves.

Under the much disciplined OBJ she shored up both the foreign reserves and the excess accounts. She also helped clear the huge foreign debt.

Despite the brazen corruption under GEJ, she left the debt burden at 12% if GDP. This is one of the lowest in the world. Even the budget deficit was barely 1% of GDP.

Personally, I prefer Soludo and Utomi

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by MadCow1: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
ifyalways:

Was she the EFCC boss?

Who are the looters? How many have been caught, tried and convicted in a competent court?

O dikwa egwu.

Yes na..

She rebased the Economy and on Paper, Nigeria's Economy was the best thing since the discovery of the Internet.

Meanwhile, Foreign Reserves were dropping exponentially.

Excess Crude account was plundered and shared.

Loots recovered from Abacha was mismanaged.

NNPC was misplacing Billions of Dollars From 50 Billion, negotiated down to 20 Billion..

Cash Policy was so lax that people could afford to fly Millions of Dollars Cash out of Nigeria (E.G the dollars sized by South African Government). BVN and TSA policy implementation was shifted and shifted and shifted to accommodate for the Election looting and movement of funds.

Monies were pulled from the Economy to finance Elections (E.G Uncle Dasuki and Fayose).

We Forget the scam of the Subsidy that was draining the Nigerian Economy of Forex faster than any other sector.

All this was when the Oil was trading for as much as 120 U.S Dollar/barrel.

Ngozi is an Economic genius.. Thats why less than 4 months after she left office, all it took to expose her Economic fraud policies was the drop in oil price.

I love her as a Sugar Mummy, but she did Fhuck all for the Nigerian Economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by ajebuter(f): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2016
Alokendra:

She supervised the unprecedented looting that happened right there under her watch, depleted excess crude account even at a time when Oil prices were at an all time high. NOI can be likened to a captain who stayed in his cabin while his ship was going down.

Do you have to comment by insulting me?

I made a comment and you should make yours?

Does that call for an insult? Couldn't you have just moved on without quoting me?

I can insult perfectly better and more fluently than you, but I will let this slide just ONCE

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by koboko69: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
grandstar:
She was as powerless as Sanusi to stop the rot. She was s sheep amongst wolves.

Under the much disciplined OBJ she shored up both the foreign reserves and the excess accounts. She also helped clear the huge foreign debt.

Despite the brazen corruption under GEJ, she left the debt burden at 12% if GDP. This is one of the lowest in the world. Even the budget deficit was barely 1% of GDP.

Personally, I prefer Soludo and Utomi

Whatever happened to resigning than soiling your name. Lest i forget, she also demanded to be paid in dollars. cheesy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by Dannie2015(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
While her successor is abt to be booted out of office by angry staff. Her enemies can hang themselves for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by Alokendra(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2016
ajebuter:

Do you have to comment by insulting me?

I made a comment and you should make yours?

Does that call for an insult? Couldn't you have just moved on without quoting me?

I can insult perfectly better and more fluently than you, but I will let this slide just ONCE
Sorry about that. Could you please answer the question now? What exactly is Adeosun going to learn from her? Pray tell. thanks
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by davibid: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
It's such a pity that a prophet is recognized by the people of his own community....

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by IAMJojo(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2016
koboko69:

Like borrowing to pay salaries after selling oil for average of 100usd for 3 years plus.
Or like illegally withdrawing from the ECA to pay phantom subsidy claims and lieing that FAAC approved it......
y is it dat only u zombies c her as evil,dnt u tink d int. Community knw beta

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Kobicove:
This woman's intelligence sets her apart...

It's not something that can be hidden smiley

True!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by jude90(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Haters will not be happy about this news

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by koboko69: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2016
IAMJojo:

y is it dat only u zombies c her as evil,dnt u tink d int. Community knw beta
Obasanjo, and others that u guys see as evil are also celebrated. grin.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by LadyExcellency: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2016
koboko69:

Lack of enlightenment is not only bad but dangerous

Point of correction, it was illegal to pay April, 2015 Salary without borrowing because the previous budget circle ended in March, 2015 while the 2015 budget was signed on 10th March, 2015 hence the term "borrowed".

Ask yourself where Buhari got money to pay his first Salary? Certainly, from the savings of past administration.

She can't spend un-appropriated funds.

Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by davires: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2016
How many people are in the forum self.They look like bank staff.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by musicwriter(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2016
londonrivals:
Nigeria's former minister of finance,Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was pictured at World Economic Forum in Geneva, Switzerland. She was with future leaders after discussing on leadership at the forum.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-ex-minister-of-financengozi.html

"When we see a black man who is constantly being praised by the Americans, begin to suspect him. When we see a black man get honors and all sorts of decorations and the United States flatters him with fine words and phrases, immediately suspect that person. Because our experience has taught us that the Americans do not exalt any black man that is really working for the benefit of the black man." ............... Malcolm X
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by jide219(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Okk
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by Max24: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Alokendra:

All you have typed shows you don't know jack what has been going on. Does Ngozi have control over Dasuki or Jonathan? Do you know how many ogas Kemi has right now - Buharis, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amosun, Dambazua, Fashola, Oshiomole and all APC leaders. That won't happen with Ngozi. About d excess crude account check us records. Were you too young just few years ago when the governors led first Saraki and later Ameachi insisted on sharing d ECA which she was against. Oshiomole hated her till date becos she did not allow d govs borrow excessively. She tactically limited their exposures. They even took d FG to d Supreme over d Sharing of d account . Even d SWF she set up for d rainy day for Nigeria was jetisioned by them. So do your research well before pointing fingers.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by justy15: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2016
zombies will continue to hate her while she is soaring high there bettering other countries economy. I have nothing against kemi of a woman but there is a different BTW eagle n hawk truth be told jare. the APC scam agenda has no policy direction get to work kemi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by saintandsinnerz: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:

Yeah!

Kemi should have learnt from Ngozi how to rebase an economy and make it look like shiit is all good with it meanwhile, in the background, the Economy is being looted dry.

grin
Another senseless comment from you! When will you change?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by KingsleyCEO: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol! I can hear people shouting in PMB voice this woman sold our money lol...

When you try to blackmail some people, God can decide to slap you continuously by making them shine and raise high... Love you Ma.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by koboko69: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Lack of enlightenment is not only bad but dangerous

Point of correction, it was illegal to pay April, 2015 Salary without borrowing because the previous budget circle ended in March, 2015 while the 2015 budget was signed on 10th March, 2015 hence the term "borrowed".

Ask yourself where Buhari got money to pay his first Salary? Certainly, from the savings of past administration.

She can't spend un-appropriated funds.

Thank me later.

shocked shocked shocked

By your logic Buhari also borrowed to pay salaries b4 budget was signed. Ok na.
So at ur age. U don't know that govt can spend a % of the budget before it is even signed to law?
Many illiterates in PDP
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by keally: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2016
ifyalways:

Was she the EFCC boss?

Who are the looters? How many have been caught, tried and convicted in a competent court?

O dikwa egwu.
Phantom looters while the real looters are in Government handling powerful offices and ministeries.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by jide333(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
He pain una! Ahahahahaha ahahahahaha abeg even if na 2 gathering na ur biz If its bubu now u all will start singing chorus!

DareFadi:

The way we hype rubbish ehnn....na audience of about 20 people see how they packaged it and called it shine
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by MadCow1: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Another senseless comment from you! When will you change?

So you still never baff?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by uzolexis(f): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2016
one question only- WHO TIES AUNTY NGOZI'S HEAD SCARF that person needs to be sued angry angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by IAMJojo(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
koboko69:

Obasanjo, and others that u guys see as evil are also celebrated. grin.
D only i c is peeps like doing ur best to soil pple names,whats her offence?hate her as much as u like it doesnt change anytin,b assured if u carry on dis,u might nt b celebrated as well

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by amtaken(f): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2016
APC will do 3 things after reading this news:

1. Cry.

2. Run.

3. Hide.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by Achorise: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2016
The only woman, whose cluelessness is making impacts in the world but couldn't make impact in Nigeria due to Haters.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland by ajebuter(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Alokendra:

Sorry about that. Could you please answer the question now? What exactly is Adeosun going to learn from her? Pray tell. thanks

How about learning how not to sink an economy any further?

How about learning to put us on the same pedestal of being one of the fastest growing economy despite massive thievery and stealing? Yeah l repeat' massive stealing and thievery went under Dr lweala yet we never had it so bad under her,.

How about those for a start and of course for her to prepare the economy for the impending stealing that will soon take place under her watch?

or mayherps you believe all will be well under her ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / Nigerian Army Commence Exercise Crocodile Smile II In Lagos, Ogun / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.