Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (53026 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by NOIConnect(f): 9:48pm On May 25, 2017
At lunch with Presidents Talon of Benin, Macky Sall of Senegal, former President Mahama of Ghana, Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley, of India and AFDB President, Akin Adesina in Ahmedabad, India at Afdb annual meetings May 23, 2017.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Leboska(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2017
Shine on

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Trut(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2017
Nwanyi oma nwere ezigbo uvuru

206 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by ozy4christ(f): 10:02pm On May 25, 2017
Beauty with brain,shine on

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by DLuciano: 10:07pm On May 25, 2017
Mama, modern economists know your value, world leaders know your worth, not archaic and obsolete like PMB, he can never know your usefulness, never!

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by jumobi1(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2017
Yea nice but former Agriculture minister is there too. UnitY!!

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
jumobi1:
Yea nice but former Agriculture minister is there too. UnitY!!

Now president of ADB! Afonja! spotted, iPod nil except a deltan that was a former minister of finance.

27 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by adadike281(f): 10:50pm On May 25, 2017
if we tell them Igbos are not their mate, they no dey gree. Think ngozi, think Igbo! Igbo kwenu!

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by verygudbadguy(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
Your Afonja statement sucks! If you can't write something better or at least, with humour, I won't but shake my head for your boring attitude.

#ProudlyOmoluabi

CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Afonja would soon come to spew thrash...

By their tribal marks you shall know them..

President of ADB sighted but nobody is screaming Igbos here. Be civil for once.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by jumobi1(m): 11:12pm On May 25, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Now president of ADB! Afonja! spotted, iPod nil except a deltan that was a former minister of finance.

She's an Igbo woman. I've heard her speak it too.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 6:59am On May 26, 2017
jumobi1:

She's an Igbo woman. I've heard her speak it too.

I speak Ibo therefore I am also an Ibo, same for English and French, a bit of German.

12 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by jumobi1(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

I speak Ibo therefore I am also an Ibo, same for English and French, a bit of German.
Lol good one. She's Igbo though. Even she will tell you so.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by naijacampu(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Here they go, Delta, the latest tribe in Africa!

Buhari is not a Fulani, he's a 'Kastinan'.
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba, he's an 'Ogun'.
Kanu is not Igbo, he's 'Abian'.

I wonder what mama Okonji was before the creation of Delta State? 'Bendelian' perhaps.
Before the creation of Bendel State nko? 'Mid Western' I guess.

You lots ascribed Igbo man to be the leader of the first military coup but will jump to Igbo talents in Delta State.

Simpleton like you will not refer yourself to your state but afonjo.
Cone headed expelled space rats are the most envious losers on earth.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by sinistermind(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2017
I really do not see why some people won't acknowledge this woman's worth. She is an asset to this nation whether haters like it or not

23 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 7:37am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

Here they go, Delta, the latest tribe in Africa!

Buhari is not a Fulani, he's a 'Katinan'.
Obasanjo is not a Yoruba, he's an 'Ogun'.
Kanu is not Igbo, he's 'Abian'.

I wonder what mama Okonji was before the creation of Delta State? 'Bendelian' perhaps.
Before the creation of Bendel State nko? 'Mid Western' I guess.

You lots ascribed Igbo man to be the leader of the first military coup but will jump to Igbo talents in Delta State.

Simpleton like you will not refer yourself to your state but afonjo.
Cone heads expelled space rats are the most envious losers on earth.

What is this air head saying, come back for me when you can articulate your scattered thoughts correctly. Absolutely no need to slang match with another freshly minted iPod corn for brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by naijacampu(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

What is this air head saying, come back for me when you can articulate your scattered thoughts correctly. Absolutely no need to slang match with another freshly minted iPod corn for brain.

Just as I thought, cone head agbero on the prowl!

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 7:56am On May 26, 2017
sinistermind:
I really do not see why some people won't acknowledge this woman's worth. She is an asset to this nation whether haters like it or not

She is an asset to her family and those claiming her, definitely not an asset to me, never felt any of her benefits when she was coordinating the economy except massive looting under her selective blind watch.

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:01am On May 26, 2017
naijacampu:

Just as I thought, cone head agbero on the prowl!

Another ndi ara on the rampage, eloquence of dog their choice diction. Just keep thinking till the bile and death in your tiny brain metastasis and choke you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by vecman22(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Afonja would soon come to spew thrash...

By their tribal marks you shall know them..

By their flat head you shall kwn them...

Igbos are donkeys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2017
vecman22:

By their flat head you shall kwn them...

Igbos are donkeys
25 years old boy stay off my mention

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by vecman22(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

25 years old boy stay off my mention

25 kor 13 ni.
Don't go n get a job,stay here n b wasting your life on Nl..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2017
vecman22:

25 kor 13 ni.
Don't go n get a job,stay here n b wasting your life on Nl..
Noted son... See you on the other side of the sea

Watch your back son

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by vecman22(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Noted son... See you on the other side of the sea

Watch your back son

You and who,on what other side of which sea undecidedwake up mahn,am not as jobless as you are...

And mind you I no longer watch my back,am way ahead of you,you only play at my back....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by BabaRamota1980: 8:22am On May 26, 2017
NOIConnect:
At lunch with Presidents Talon of Benin, Macky Sall of Senegal, former President Mahama of Ghana, Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley, of India and AFDB President, Akin Adesina in Ahmedabad, India at Afdb annual meetings May 23, 2017.

For the forseeable futute thats the closest she can get to taste her home country. Abi na lie? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:24am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

She is deltan? Is delta a tribe? How did you get to this stage with such ignorance

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

For the forseeable futute thats the closest she can get to taste her home country. Abi na lie? cheesy
NOI do come into this country always. Do you think this government will dare make a mess of hounding her? The country ll be a Pariah under 15minutes

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:28am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
She is deltan? Is delta a tribe? How did you get to this stage with such ignorance

Send the poser to your dad?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 8:28am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

She is an asset to her family and those claiming her, definitely not an asset to me, never felt any of her benefits when she was coordinating the economy except massive looting under her selective blind watch.
You can't feel her impact because you are a dependant but try to ask your parent if their purchasing power was same then and now

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.