Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie (40116 Views)

Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Black Top In New Selfie / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / AY And TBoss, Pictured Together In New Selfie As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gosh shocked shocked shocked

Am the the only one that saw

NIPPLÄšS shocked cool
cheesy

All thanks to my 16mp Samsung Galaxy Note 5 camera cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by piagetskinner(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
lovelygurl:
What am I doing here embarassed
Because u love stories and ameboism grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by shaybebaby(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
rezzy:

You are lucky then, It's like you had flat tummy before getting pregnant. Everybody with their own physique, I have a sister with 3 kids and her breas.t is as firm as when she hasn't given birth and I think I'm tolling that same like. My tummy is big but planning to work on it when I stop breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding does help the uterus contract so try doing that as long as possible. I used a wrap( belly bandit) straight after my pregnancy to hold all those loose skin together before it became permanently distended due to gravity grin during the healing process. Lots of walking and using the baby for resistance training( my arms are quite toned and that's because I lift him repeatedly as play, he gets the giggles And I get a little workout, kill two birds with one stone.
I still wear all my pre-pregnancy clothes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by doll912(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
shaybebaby:
Maybe I should post a picture of my own post baby tummy. No gym, no assistance with childcare, maintaining a household myself and studying full time. Then Tonto will go and sit down. cool grin

Abeg, show us ooo. Btw..When she's ready she will lose the fat. It's not done in a day and you know it. Why your Belle I go flat quick quick... only you work and school and housework. Tonto does nothing but take care of her baby...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
piagetskinner:

Because u love stories and ameboism grin

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by shaybebaby(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
doll912:

Abeg, show us ooo. Btw..When she's ready she will lose the fat. It's not done in a day and you know it. Why your Belle I go flat quick quick... only you work and school and housework. Tonto does nothing but take care of her baby...
Ofcourse not, took me a year to shrink back to size. My hips took the longest, I didn't even recognise the thing. What about the blackness, that one took forever too.
I know nah grin, being too skint to afford house help, nanny and the likes and walking due to not having a car, when will I not disappear? grin grin grin
Make Tonto try oroku levels, she will become like this..my post preggie tummy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
when a woman after giving birth to a baby made the decision to focus on fitness some nigerian men like you will say she is selfish,that she cares more about her body than her baby and marriage,if the woman shuns fitness the same people will still complain....hypocrites....always blaming naija women for everything yet the same men carry pot belly up and down,can't the men build six packs too??or looking good should be for women only??...people like them want their wives to look like Beyonce yet they won't allow her take the step for their selfish reasons....they want a wife with a banging body yet they want her to be doing house chores 24/7 ..they want her to be with the baby 24/7,they won't assist her at home,to employ a house girl Na taboo to them,yet they want her to go the gym regularly.....Una never ready.....

Tonto dike enjoy the joy of motherhood jare,motherhood is more important than hour glass shape...if our mothers focused more on their shape instead of motherhood we won't be successful today...
abeg ignore d guy.na yeye dey worry am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
kendrick9:
See her big tummy.nigerians ladies forget about fitness after having a baby
And fitness takes 4 days abi?Close your mouth till u have a wife
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sexy lucky Tonto Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by nikkyshyne(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
sexymoma:
when you won't leave your comfort zone... u nor pass oshodi where u dey live, Is it only Nigerian women.. Nigerian women did this, Nigerian women did that... im very sure you've never been out of this country i can bet you..... any small thing una go dey criticize us... your male nor be naija ni angry..pls don't get me angry.. nl guys are so annoying seriously angry
Especially the less intelligent ones. Always quick to type in rubbish like that poster you quoted.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by Alex91im(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
oluwatoba400:
The actress and new mother is enjoying motherhood.Beautiful!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG6FxaeL4fc/

She was actually the least person I thought would take marriage serious. She always played lousy roles on movies, yet she is so joyful and complete in matrimony matters...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by bibiking7(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
when a woman after giving birth to a baby made the decision to focus on fitness some nigerian men like you will say she is selfish,that she cares more about her body than her baby and marriage,if the woman shuns fitness the same people will still complain....hypocrites....always blaming naija women for everything yet the same men carry pot belly up and down,can't the men build six packs too??or looking good should be for women only??...people like them want their wives to look like Beyonce yet they won't allow her take the step for their selfish reasons....they want a wife with a banging body yet they want her to be doing house chores 24/7 ..they want her to be with the baby 24/7,they won't assist her at home,to employ a house girl Na taboo to them,yet they want her to go the gym regularly.....Una never ready.....

Tonto dike enjoy the joy of motherhood jare,motherhood is more important than hour glass shape...if our mothers focused more on their shape instead of motherhood we won't be successful today...

You are very correct. grin. No mind that guy. Na small pikin dey worry am. After hin wife born and she grows fat, he had better not complain when other men give her the attention he deprives her of.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by bibiking7(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
ArikeAriyo:
lols grin

Ahn ahn. Only you want chop two eggs with that indomie. angry. Send my own share jor. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by tayo200(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
see bobby
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by femi4: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
shaybebaby:
Maybe I should post a picture of my own post baby tummy. No gym, no assistance with childcare, maintaining a household myself and studying full time. Then Tonto will go and sit down. cool grin
Still waiting for your tummy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by amtaken(f): 4:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Don't you think she might still be working on it 4 months after delivery?
kendrick9:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by luswitz(f): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2016
kendrick9:
Mr man, if u need brain I can borrow u some. How old are u sef? What are u doing on nairaland? But come oo,i thought there was age limit on nairaland, abi dem don dey allow small children inside here undecided I reserve d rest comments.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie by ArikeAriyo(f): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
bibiking7:

Ahn ahn. Only you want chop two eggs with that indomie. angry. Send my own share jor. grin

give me your address cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Househelp Wastes His N150k Wine As He Cries Out (Photo) / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / I Go Die Defends AY's Tboss, Kemen Rape Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.