Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) (40103 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Abdulazeez99: 5:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Actress-filmmaker Funke Akindele has shown off some of the awards he has won over the course of her career in an Instagram post, Igbere TV reports.

The 44-year-old shared photos of herself showing off the awards behind her.

Some of the awards include her Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) and Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).

Captioning the photos, Funke wrote with the hashtag, “#staypositive in 2022.”

Other awards Funke has won include Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Best Actress in Comedy at the Naija FM Awards, Best Actress in Africa at the 2016 Ghana Movies Awards, Zulu African Film Academy Awards for Best Actress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKasKtNoRu/?utm_medium=copy_link

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Osas187: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2022
FTC AFTER MANY YEARS ON NAIRALAND cool
Happy New Year

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by badaru911: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2022
This is the kind of woman that the song "black skin girl" is referring to.... Truly ebony... Black is beautiful...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by tillaman(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Iyawo Mr Skillz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2022
kudos to her, she's versatile

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2022
badaru911:
This is the kind of woman that the song "black skin girl" is referring to.... Truly ebony... Black is beautiful...
edited picture and painted face

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Jodha(f): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Jennifer...

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Realestatevixen: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Go girl.... See the real slay queens. Hard work really pays.

13 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by benikad(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
She is doing well......

I remember when she started are career, this woman **ly ehn.
Money Good O, if you know you know

But I so much love the way she is so hardworking, Kudos

Benikad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
She take style ugly small, and she so successful in the industry.

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Hilarioustweter: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Who don see N-POWER salary

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Follygunners: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
Is it me or what? Very talented chic but, lacks sexual allure... undecided

11 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Sacred007: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
vanity, yes vanity

vanity crew can we gather here?

MILF
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Annie001: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good for her
I noticed these actors have despised their humble beginning
Watched am yoruba throughout 2021 and she never featured in any movie, likewise toyin aimaku and some others.
If you ask some young kids about them, they don't know them.
Na dem sabi sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Boogyman557: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulations

Please note that a sun rising country is coming closer than ever

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Starz825(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hard working lady
Average looking and rich
Dey there dey find fine girl

But why she come bend for the first picture..like say she get hunchback grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by spydera: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
E remain outfit by comrade signatures wink
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Lattop(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Forget money this madam is not beautiful jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Wonderboy01(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
My balls dey scratch me grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beauty and fineness are both very far from this woman, truth be told. But her dedication alongside hard work is second to none and worthy of emulation.

Flex your money auntie funke.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
She's the richest of all in Nollywood. Combining available sense with the decorated pussy, she has made it.

Congrats my nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Antell95(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
This guy is on the Run, his name is Jacob. He killed his roommate and the whole of Uyo are searching for him.

https://www.nairaland.com/6911613/uniuyo-student-declared-wanted-over
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
For some weird reason, I thought the headline was referring to YouTube shorts when I read it first
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by visijo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
No matter how honestly you open up to someone, there are still things you cannot reveal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by greenie77: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
It is good to celebrate yourself.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
May be if she were to practice law she studied her fame would've been within the confines of law chambers but she found the right path and her fame went far and wide.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Victorclean1: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
I thank God for you. You are very very ugly but with money �, you were able to beauty up. Money makes us pretty

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
All the best...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Akindele To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren / Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.