Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers (17639 Views)

Buratai Decorates Soldiers With Gallantry Medals (Photos) / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / Buhari Decorate His Newly Promoted ADC & Commander Of Presidential Air Fleet(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by YINKS89(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Kindly vote for this girl @lanicky....na my personal person. Just type I vote Lanicky. CCNLjega Voting Start By 10am That's the link below..fanks guyz. https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss- nairaland-contest-2016-elimination
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by AnanseK(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
Let me guess, most of them are from the North of Nigeria sad sad sad sad
Some Zombie will tell me "One Nigeria" angry angry angry angry

Buhari is practicing Northocracy.
Govt of the North, For the North By The North

These are the 4 New AIGs decorated out of the 7 promoted, so how are they related to Buhari ?
Tili Abubakar, Opadokun John, Ogunbayode David and Dorothy Gimba.

Go get a life - wailer.
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by AnanseK(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
Let me guess, most of them are from the North of Nigeria sad sad sad sad

Some Zombie will tell me "One Nigeria" angry angry angry angry

Buhari is practicing Northocracy.
Govt of the North, For the North By The North

In another story;
The Inspector-General of police, Solomon Arase has been making a lopsided police promotion, with juniors assuming positions higher than their superiors, a police officer, alleged over the weekend.
He said northerners were being discriminated against both in terms of recruitment and promotion ever since Arase became the IGP, which is capable of undermining discipline in the service.
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-arase-s-lopsided-promotions-may-undermine-police/126333.html#xg647uE90T0F3iMY.99
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by DedeNkem: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Who knows how much bribes were paid for these promotions.
Nigerian police should not engage in promotions until it gets its act together.
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by xmileeasy: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
CR77:
Yes
Dear, it's been awhile. Where you go hide?
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by bleskid: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thats good arase
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by bleskid: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls,, who among you ,that apply for nigeria police academy
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by bleskid: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who hide?
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by Ademusiwa1: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
[size=28pt]You can not have Buhari picture in your offices.. the police/military is separate from civilian. You should all remove the picture, it is not the correct procedure.

watch the USA police offices.

Because there are more than 1 political parties. it will look like you are favoring one party against the other parties.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Yzwgg13eU
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by CR77(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
I dey oo
xmileeasy:

Dear, it's been awhile. Where you go hide?
Re: Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers by arnold123: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olawole63:
thunder fire u!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Talks About His Mosque Attack / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . / Onnoghen absent as CCT resumes ‘false assets declaration’ trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.