Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Actress Uche Jombo-rodriguez Educates Olori Wuraola Over Gender Equality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Jombo-rodriguez Educates Olori Wuraola Over Gender Equality (345 Views)

Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Jombo-rodriguez Educates Olori Wuraola Over Gender Equality by tosinebola: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Over the weekend, Ooni of Ife’s wife, Olori Wuraola was a speaker at the Emerging Women’s Forum in Maryland, USA, where she said men and women can’t be equal because each had its pivotal roles to play in life. Nollywood actress Uche Jombo-Rodriguez didnt quite agree with her and she made her reasons clear by going to her instagram page to educate her on what Gender equality actually meant

Read what she wrote below

I have always said it…we HAVE to first understand what #genderequality is before the #genderequalitybill will make sense … #Repost @diaryofanaijagirl with @repostapp
・・・
Dear Olori, The reason you can hold a microphone and speak in public rather than at the backyard of the palace cooking jollof rice while your husband travels the world, is because of women like you who fought for us to live life and enjoy it equally like anyone else
Please see below a summary of what the fight for gender equality is about: ..
**If I work for 3 hours and a man works for 3 hours, we both deserve to get paid the same
**A woman can now decide that, Marriage shall mean Partnership, Friendship, companionship as well as Passion; not slavery
**I am not better, wiser, stronger, more intelligent, or more responsible than a man. Likewise, I am never less

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-uche-jombo-rodriguez-educates-olori-wuraola-over-gender-equality/

(1) (Reply)

Confused Linda Ikeji Changes Her Story About #savemayowa Again / The Caretakerng / Walk Against Cancer With Denrele, Lolo And Many Others This Saturday 3rd Of Sept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.