Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,821 members, 7,956,091 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? (1841 Views)

Dsa Job Needed / Fcmb DSA Job In Ibadan / Bank DSA Job For PH Based (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? by OMOTOWO(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
I got an invite for DSA job last week from FCMB but I was unable to make it to the venue due to their take home pay I learnt is not up to #40,000 couple with the fact that I will be given a target.I don't actually stay in Ibadan.I got a call from them today to know why I didn't come for the test today.The woman who called me told me I can still come tomorrow.Someone on my behalf submitted my CV two months ago(the person worked in FCMB as he is late now..may his soul rest in peace).The point here is that if you are in Ibadan,you can try your luck tomorrow by 11am at FCMB,10 moshood abiola way,challenge,ibadan.Go with your passport picture and your CV.It is a DSA job oooo.I will have dropped some nos here to call but nairalanders will quickly tag me scammer...Good luck to you..I am not entertaining any question please.
Re: Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? by nenyec(f): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hw did u apply?
Re: Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? by shaicollins(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
OMOTOWO:
I got an invite for DSA job last week from FCMB but I was unable to make it to the venue due to their take home pay I learnt is not up to #40,000 couple with the fact that I will be given a target.I don't actually stay in Ibadan.I got a call from them today to know why I didn't come for the test today.The woman who called me told me I can still come tomorrow.Someone on my behalf submitted my CV two months ago(the person worked in FCMB as he is late now..may his soul rest in peace).The point here is that if you are in Ibadan,you can try your luck tomorrow by 11am at FCMB,10 moshood abiola way,challenge,ibadan.Go with your passport picture and your CV.It is a DSA job oooo.I will have dropped some nos here to call but nairalanders will quickly tag me scammer...Good luck to you..I am not entertaining any question please.
,pls can u help me send me the number to me ,09039302845
Re: Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? by EdidiongXL(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is to inform all those that participated in the FCMB MFB recruitment exercise up to the stage of documentation. I kno it's really not easy to wait for the call up for resumption especially if you aren't doing something. There's news for you all. I stumbled upon a whatsapp group called FCMB MFB HOPEFULS and what they are sharing is so amazing. You could join via the administrator 08189309821 it you care. Be safe guys and good luck with the wait.
Re: Do You Need A DSA Job In FCMB? by astutephemy(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2016
u didn't put date now...

(1) (Reply)

Honeywell Oil And Gas / Cadbury Nigeria Is Recruiting For Customer Service Officers. / Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.