Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment (1801 Views)

Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed / Pls I Need Some Information About Kimberly Clark / Npower To Exist Volunteer On Payment On Hold Beyond 45 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Good morning, you will recollect that we shared some information on the status of payments for 2017 beneficiaries.

However, for some of the beneficiaries who still see the "onboarded" icon on their portal, it is possible that your state is yet to send your deployment schedule.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by UEDIBO: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
i guess you people should help them by investigating the reason. it will facilitate and hasting the process
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by sundayoga(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Npower Kindly help my brother, the account number and bank name on his profile display "unknown account number" and "unknown bank" respectively, his BVN is intact. He has sent several mails to volunteer support, all to no avail. Kindly update his profile with the details as stated below: EBA DAVID ODE , UBA (2047985449) Phone number: 07069427161.
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by cpsowelle: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
sundayoga:
Npower Kindly help my brother, the account number and bank name on his profile display "unknown account number" and "unknown bank" respectively, his BVN is intact. He has sent several mails to volunteer support, all to no avail. Kindly update his profile with the details as stated below: EBA DAVID ODE , UBA (2047985449) Phone number: 07069427161.

Lolz
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Damienbright(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Good day npower team,
I am Damien Adakole Agbo a beneficiary of the scheme from Benue state. I have not been paid August and September stipend and my colleagues have received theirs.
I have been puntual to my PPA, i really need the stipend for upkeep.
Please look into my profile and rectify any challenge.
Thanks.
My NPower ID is:
N-Agro-2017-00000141488
Name: Damien Adakole Agbo
Phone number : 08064742728
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Akalia(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
cpsowelle:

Lolz
what's funny
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
UEDIBO:
i guess you people should help them by investigating the reason. it will facilitate and hasting the process

Okay, Noted.
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Damienbright:

Good day npower team,
I am Damien Adakole Agbo a beneficiary of the scheme from Benue state. I have not been paid August and September stipend and my colleagues have received theirs.
I have been puntual to my PPA, i really need the stipend for upkeep.
Please look into my profile and rectify any challenge.
Thanks.
My NPower ID is:
N-Agro-2017-00000141488
Name: Damien Adakole Agbo
Phone number : 08064742728

What status is showing on ypur profile?
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
sundayoga:

Kindly channel your complaint now to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Make sure it’s a detailed complaint with a scanned copy of your BVN
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Preator: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2018
npowerng:

Hi, I'll like to know if N-Power beneficiaries are not allowed maternity leave.
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by manforgu: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2018
npowerng:

Hi Npower, I have been enrolled for about three weeks now and haven't been paid my allowance even though I have resumed work in my place of primary assignment. My colleague that we.resumed same day has been paid for a.week now but mine is no where in sight despite my bank details being correct. Pls look into this and assist me get my stipend.
My Npower Id is N-TEACH-2017-00000706889
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by manforgu: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=manforgu post=72331388]
Hi Npower, I have been enrolled for about three weeks now and haven't been paid my allowance even though I have resumed work in my place of primary assignment. My colleague that we.resumed same day has been paid for a.week now but mine is no where in sight despite my bank details being correct. Pls look into this and assist me get my stipend.
My Npower Id is N-TEACH-2017-00000706889[/quote
Npower come in here.
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning, you will recollect that we shared some information on the status of payments for 2017 beneficiaries.

However, for some of the beneficiaries who still see the "onboarded" icon on their portal, it is possible that your state is yet to send your deployment schedule.

#NPowerNG
please my brother has been enrolled for more than a month in ondo state now, but he has not been paid at all and he has been attending his ppa with his little cash he has with him. can you fast track the process of payment so as to make them happy

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by abdulhamid0(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hello sir, i am still waiting to be enrolled, my colleagues have been enrolled for weeks now, while some have even reccieved two month stipend, while my profile still shows onboarded. Please enroll me
Thanks
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by PrinceFola(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please what about device for 2017 beneficiaries? Any positive news on that? We need this device ASAP. Thanks!
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by lady25(f): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
npowerng:
?
Hi sir. Is it true that new applications are being submitted for the program
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by doctuw(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Npower is a goal. Paid September and October stipend a few minutes ago. How long should we wait for the Aug payment? Kudos
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Preator:

Hi, I'll like to know if N-Power beneficiaries are not allowed maternity leave.

Yes we have provision for Maternity leaves kindly provide the necessary documents to your head of PPA.

Scan and send the approved letter to Volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
doctuw:
Npower is a goal. Paid September and October stipend a few minutes ago. How long should we wait for the Aug payment? Kudos

Great news.. Keep your attendance up to date
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by abdulhamid0(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
npowerng:

Great news.. Keep your attendance up to date
going to four months, no pay. Got enrolled on the 12th of October still nothing. please help give this urgent attention can barely feed myself now...08139054752
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Preator: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
npowerng:

Yes we have provision for Maternity leaves kindly provide the necessary documents to your head of PPA.

Scan and send the approved letter to Volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Well, the head of my PPA insist that the documents I submitted were not approved as there is no provision for maternity. She told me to exit if I can't cope. I have a three weeks old baby and followed all instructions from the head of ppa about applying. But she's saying I should come back to work.
Is there any document from N-Power I need to fill?
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by npowerng: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
lady25:

Hi sir. Is it true that new applications are being submitted for the program

Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by amurx(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi Npower team, you guys are doing a great job. Please my sister has not received her stipend for the past 3months, initially the problem was stamp not showing clearly and we've re uploaded as demanded but till now the status hasn't change to enroll. Please help us look into it.
Her ID : N-Teach-2017-00000859745
Name : Oyinwola Omolola Rebecca
Number: 08143622654
Email: oyinwolarebecca@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Agmohd008(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
my profile status is ENROLLED, yet i received nothing....
it is hard to keep going to my PPA(Ado Yola SPS)
Kumbotso LGA

waiting for my 90k, i know nothing called BACKLOGS, and am not interested in knowing it.
Re: Good Morning, You Will Recollect That We Shared Some Information On Payment by Tizzyreal: 1:17am On Nov 05, 2018
I want to teach 150 unemployed youths how I make guarranteed $127 weekly online, real and legit. Send me a PM to teach you how for free.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Available For Uber/taxify 30k Weekly / Immediate Vacancy / Uacn Management Trainee Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.