Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt (17602 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Makurdi, Benue State (photos) / Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / Fuel Scarcity Hits #IStandWithBuhari Car (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Artificial* fuel scarcity hits Port Harcourt. Traveled to Lagos for the weekend and there was no such thing; fuel was readily available everywhere at 150 per liter.
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Dahkogrin007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigeria chai
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Abagworo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
This report came very late as we bought 180 last week. The strike was called off yesterday and I already bought 145 today.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am tired of naija
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Taryur3(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
staymore:
Its presently N250 per liter in Ph.
Blood of Buhari....wetin happen
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
A liter of fuel goes for 200N here in Rumuorlumeni pH
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Chuksemi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Portharcourt? An Oil producing area? Who would have known? The downfall of the South South would be by their own hands.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
NUPPENG is on strike in port harcourt thats the cause of the fuel strike. They have some unresolved issues with their union members. Some filling stations are selling fuel as high as 180 naira per litre. I was in port last week.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by frubben(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Father king of mercy. Notin is working again in dis country Chai!!!!!!

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Taryur3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
ArikeAriyo:
I am tired of naija
Oya let's go to togo...
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by alt3r3g0: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
originally:
There has been fuel scarcity in PH for awhile now,God help this country
This state you mean. They even have a refinery. If every other state even those without refinery can be honest to themselves, then PH should look inwards for what they are doing wrong. Last we heard some stations in calabar are now selling 135.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by MadCow1: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
I paid 250/liter on Sunday..

Still did not give a fhuck. I know this scarcity is caused by a Mafia under the guise of Nupeng strike.
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Taryur3:

Oya let's go to togo...
I want to go to London cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
originally:
There has been fuel scarcity in PH for awhile now,God help this country
a liter of kerosene goes for N200 @ the pump in Ph

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by ArikeAriyo(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2016

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by staymore: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Taryur3:

Strike started since week before last. It been hell since then.
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by adioolayi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Una Cup of Tea...Oya start drinking grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by pode(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Port harcourt and Fuel Scarcity, is like bread and butter
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by emmykk(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan's avenger ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
a typical brown roof guy from ewedu eating fear fear people.

Again yo can not be older than 21years old....you never know wetin live dey talk.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by gare(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
metromediaboss:
Even now that fuel pump price has been pegged at N145 per liter, some parts of the country are still suffering its scarcity.

According to reports, the fuel situation in Port-Harcourt has turned from bad to worse and power holding company aren't helping matters as well, with very poor electricity supply.

See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-fuel-scarcity-hits-port-harcourt.html

Have just gone through a lot of your comments and it surprises me that a lot of you don't even know the reason for the scarcity, NUPENG has been on strike since last week due to some companies laying off workers without their benefits, so the tanker drivers are not moving products since they are on strike.

So most of your from other parts will say it's Avengers, they nothing to do with this, I believe the strike have been called off by weekend things should normal, and you guys should try and get your facts right before commenting, it not by force to comment

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by hadura29(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Make them no stop bombing oooooo I beg.. make Dem go employ Magnito join their forces to uproot the metal pipes.. awon ode...

Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by gare(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Taryur3:

250 you dey lie, you need deliverance
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by gare(f): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:
I paid 250/liter on Sunday..

Still did not give a fhuck. I know this scarcity is caused by a Mafia under the guise of Nupeng strike.

You dey lie, the highest they sold was 170, you need deliverance
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by goldeno10boy: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
zeekeyboy:
The worst is at weddings....when d couples are dancing in.....everyone want to video nd snap so annoying........ av said it dat Nigerians love doing things to d extreme....... wat is d work of zoom? undecided

Wrong threadthread grin
Fvcktard Nigga
gringringrin
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by ikennaoma(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
I heard pegassen rivers state chapter was on strike. But the strike has been called off today. Before now only govt station was selling fuel. I think with so many station opened now the queue will soon disappear
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
gare:

You dey lie, the highest they sold was 170, you need deliverance

My friend shut up.. How can you possibly know how much all the stations in Port Harcourt sold fuel for?

I bought for 250 on Sunday on Odili Road. There are only 2 stations there.. Forte Oil and that private station.

My Colleagues bought for 200 per liter on Ada George.
My friend who owns a station on Eliozu road sold for 200.

So what are you talking about?

Even on this thread, people have affirmed to buying for 250 in Port Harcourt.
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by gare(f): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:

My friend shut up.. How can you possibly know how much all the stations in Port Harcourt sold fuel for?

I bought for 250 on Sunday on Odili Road. There are only 2 stations there.. Forte Oil and that private station.

I am not your friend, and I refuse to shut, don't come here and tell lies just because there is little scarcity, 15mins drive from house towards obigbo, you will get fuel for 145, and to bust your bubbles I bought fuel on that Eliozu road for 170, what do you gain by tell lies, God forbid bad thing, shame to bad people.na wa o

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by gare(f): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:

I am not your friend, and I refuse to shut up, don't come here and tell lies just because there is little scarcity, 15mins drive from house towards obigbo, you will get fuel for 145, and to bust your bubbles I bought fuel on that Eliozu road for 170, what do you gain by tell lies, God forbid bad thing, shame to bad people.na wa o
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by Sobeautiful: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na today? We've been buying 180/190 for more than a week now. That is when you're lucky to see.
Re: PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
gare:

I am not your friend, and I refuse to shut up, don't come here and tell lies just because there is little scarcity, 15mins drive from house towards obigbo, you will get fuel for 145, and to bust your bubbles I bought fuel on that Eliozu road for 170, what do you gain by tell lies, God forbid bad thing, shame to bad people.na wa o

Nne keep kwayet..

Because you bought for 170 does not change the fact that I paid 250 for a liter of fuel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Okechukwu: Osinbajo Backing South-West For 2023, Wake-up Call To Ndigbo / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.