Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Upgrading Phone System And Rooting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Upgrading Phone System And Rooting (561 Views)

Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / Whatsapp Stopped Working On My Tecno W3 After Upgrading The Phone.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrading Phone System And Rooting by Ajiswaggs(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
What's the difference between upgrading phone system and rooting. And what are the pros and cons of both upgrading and rooting. Thank you
Re: Upgrading Phone System And Rooting by fexti: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am on my way to benin, i will explain when i get there.

Re: Upgrading Phone System And Rooting by Kevas(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Upgrading ur means changing ur os 4rm wat it was b4 to wat u want it to be,in android world we have 5 or more os version there is ginger bread which is the 2.1.6 version we ave jelly bean which is the 3.3.2 or 3.2.4 and so on we all so ave KitKat which is de 4.4.2 or 4.0.2 or lolipop which is de 5.0.1 or 5.2.3 os we also ave marshmallow which is de 6.0.1 os de are oder os like sandwich,linuxs and many more depending on wat u want while rooting give ur phone the permission to bypass android security and it also destroy de fone warranty and makes it run on user capability wen rooted u can do wat Eva u which to do wit ur fone like deleting inbuilt app changing of imei changing de font style of ur fone and many more

1 Like

Re: Upgrading Phone System And Rooting by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kevas:
Upgrading ur means changing ur os 4rm wat it was b4 to wat u want it to be,in android world we have 5 or more os version there is ginger bread which is the 2.1.6 version we ave jelly bean which is the 3.3.2 or 3.2.4 and so on we all so ave KitKat which is de 4.4.2 or 4.0.2 or lolipop which is de 5.0.1 or 5.2.3 os we also ave marshmallow which is de 6.0.1 os de are oder os like sandwich,linuxs and many more depending on wat u want while rooting give ur phone the permission to bypass android security and it also destroy de fone warranty and makes it run on user capability wen rooted u can do wat Eva u which to do wit ur fone like deleting inbuilt app changing of imei changing de font style of ur fone and many more
but what is the benefit of upgrading to another version, because the reason why am asking this is that I try installing some apps on my hot 3 but not successfull. So a friend told me to upgrade the version
Re: Upgrading Phone System And Rooting by Kevas(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go to settings and trace unknown source tick it and install de app again
Re: Upgrading Phone System And Rooting by Kevas(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go setting,security trace unknown source and click go back and install de app

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Android Apps To Help You Run A Better Small Business / Googleplay Store Issues / Apple I-watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.