Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (31016 Views)

Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / FG Confirms Idris As Inspector General Of Police / Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by PehaKaso: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fellow Southerners, are we still Nigerians? Can we all decifer the message being passed to us by this latest appointment? Maybe yes, maybe no. Pls let us take a closer look at the lopsided appointments into the Nigeria Security Agencies, perhaps one could have a holistic understanding of the Buhari's govt policies toward the South.

National Security Adviser = North.
Minister of Defence = North.
Minister Of Interior = North.
Chief Of Army Staff = North.
Chief of Air Staff = North.
Inspector General of Police = North.
Director General, Dept of State Security = North.
Controller General of Immigrations = North.
Comptroller General of Customs = North.
Controller General of Prisons = North.
***Even Myndd44, the ban man = North.

Is this administration for all Nigerians or for a particular section?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by massinola(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by MadCow1: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who is he?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by mondbest(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Name checkers association of Nairaland
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by ionsman: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Evathyst(f): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hjkk
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by OgaTheTop2: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
wasco24:
Another Northern
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So? No be human being?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Respect55(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Before wat do you expect.

Government of the North

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by cr7lomo: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
This man can never surprise me for once in his old life

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by ubest1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Southern 9ja is now official occupied territory, thank God Yoruba's are part of southern 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Jailerrr(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Still better though, so all the ogas DIGs and AIGs can go with the IG. Congrats to you!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by carammel(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
From commissioner? or I didn't read well,what happened to DIGs and AIGs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by janvier27(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Life. Turn by turn.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by arewafederation: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wailing continuaaaa!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by epospiky(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congratulations sir grin...for y'all saying he's a northerner...go to hell for all I care. you could do worse.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by adegoke93: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congrats Mr Idris
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by EKEMIL: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congrats Mr Idris
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by cutekhalifa(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
tosin400:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Ibrahim Kpotun Idris as the new Inspector general of police. Idris served as a commissioner of police in Kano and Nasarawa

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/21/buhari-appoints-ibrahim-kpotum-idris-as-new-inspector-general-of-police/
Bull-hari president of the north for the north and by the north.... North out North in .... This is just an eyes opener to the southerners...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congrats
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by nickxtra(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think it is high time President Buhari made substantive DGs and Executive Secredaries into some vital and sensitive parastatals, such as NAFDAC, DPR, SON. These agencies are vital the protection of the nigerian consumers and absence of substantive heads will make their jobs ineffective.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by geraldgiz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why are all the key appointments channelled to the north, it's discriminatory ooh, yaradua was not so even obj and Goodluck, anyways I pray God uses him righteously

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Tayo114: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
good
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
NORTHERNISATION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE NORTH FOR THE NORTH.
SHAMELESS BUHARI. I WITHDRAW THE LAST 5% SUPPORT I USED TO HAVE 4U.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by ArikeAriyo(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Drsheddy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ls
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by lonelydora: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
I thought they will give it to Joseph Mbu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Danniscott(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
designking:
Now we have a better IG who can deal with Fayose and other PDP rogues without fear or favor. The former couldn't because he was appointed by a PDP president.

Must you politicise everything? Everything PDP, same PDP many ran from to become saints in APC, keep deceiving urself and don't go and make money.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by mkoabiola: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
I was xepecting an igbo man or yoruba man.

But it seems buhari is not ready and willing to appoint an easterner to his cabinet.
So,buhari is not ready to accomodate d igbos cos dey couldnt. Vote 4 him.
Isssoraiite!

2019...........Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by Davvymavvy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is not about merit again, Buhari is an ethnic bigot. There's no fair play in Nigerian politics again, just waiting for this lanky old man to finish his tenure... next southern president should fully "Southernise" Nigeria. All the major appointments should go to them, Buhari is making me to regret voting him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by adioolayi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Then the Chess game continues.....his very first assignment:
1. Serve Saraki and Ekweremadu the court summon...if them refused to show arrest them...deny them bail...cripple the Senate and force them to elect new leaders
2. Make Ekiti too hot for Fayose ....smoke the state house of rep members with various allegations...They will have no choice but to impeach him..

Just my own view ..I'm entitle to it
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police by meeyarh(f): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
aadvark:
His middle name sounds like empty tomato can falling on a concrete floor

Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Task APC Gave Nigerians / Zahra Buhari Indimi Poses With Her In-Laws (Photos) / Sadique Abubakar Commissions New Accommodation For Troops In Agatu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.