Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG (17257 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Brightgem(f): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2016
bankylan:

You must have made a statement like this to your biological father before....or maybe u never knew him...and maybe u were told some negative things about him..
Sharrrrrap!! ur not making any sense, compared to all d sense he just made. what is paining u inside.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Brightgem(f): 5:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Abalado:
thunder fire u as u cal ur dad age mate useless,olosi,aboki
So useless elders should be glorified becuz they have spent longer days on earth but refuse to recieve sense. Mentalities like urs destroy nations, the thunder better work on u first. Notherner hater!

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Surd2121(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Meme16:

You are just playing partisan, in as much as I don't like fayose but my question is, must Buhari silence every opposition? Metuh spoke, he was arrested, FFK spoke, he was arrested, now its fayose. I'm sure if not immunity, he would have been arrested. Meanwhile, during GEJ, Oshiomole, El rufai, lai Mohammed, Ameachi, to mention a few, all spke against GEJ but none of them was harrased. Believe it or not, Buhari has just proven that he is a tyrant indeed. This is democracy, and its not every opposition voice he must respond or react. He should face governance and deliever his promises and stop this witch hunt. Its very obvious. May God help him.
Were they arrested unjustly ??! without a case against em ?! prosecute all yam eaters o jare
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by iyke484real(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha Buhari was indicted /fingered in the willam Jefferson Halliburton bribery scandal in 2005 and William Jefferson was sentenced in 2009 in America.
Now this passport in circulation was issued in Washington Dc in 2012 with obvious alteration on the date of birth and was the said Aisha Buhari on ds passport walking the streets of America freely where she was wanted by the FBI, CIA and the Virginia state police and other relevant security agencies .
Back to EFCC and DSS identify fraud is a serious crime and if both the EFCC and DSS fail to produce the impersonator then they have failed completely in discharge of their duties and should hide away in shame.
This is a biometric passport let's go further by matching the finger prints and facial capture on the chip of ds passport against that of the president wife.
Poor job again too bad that aisha Buhari and her handler's are fighting back corruption.
Let Aisha Buhari visit America and comeback to prove everyone wrong .

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by W3irDo: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Politikz
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Teespice(f): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2016
tyrone07:

B*tch you should shut the fuvck up. If you support the illegalities of these Mofo's in government then you need to have your head examined.

bastard, don't tell me to keep quiet

on the contrary, if you see nothing wrong in their silence all this while, then you should have your head examined.

foolish fellow.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by change49gerians: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
nopes! i have never said that. But PDP had 16 years to transform the country and they siphoned it rather. APC is only a year old in power. why not let them have their own fair share of liberty to operate the way PDP did for close to 2 decades? i do not stand in favour of any of the parties, but it is quite unjust for PDP to come out strong against APC after just 14 months. They can do their own quota to support Nigeria, by using their stolen funds to build housing for the low-income earners
KingAdeOluomo1:
ooooh so APC is a group of saint right
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by terzurum(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
charlydamianpat:
buhari will soon shoot himself. proudly PDP Useless APC

Buhari is not a saint neither is GEJ nor Yar'aduwa same applies to every leader at any level.

What some of us are saying here is who will help this Nation be that person in any Party. But the problem is not everybody know these ppl so we look at the head of that pary who is the Face of that party,
What and what has this person done. This Man Buhari as a handsome young man then never thought it to steal public money rather built the infrastructures that up till now Nigeria is still using (Refinery, Crude oil Farm tanks, Ajaokuta Steel etc)
Govt is meant to be continuity meaning the govts coming should place stone on the one already laid. We have learnt the word INPUNITY from PDP
The elections where free and fair Ordinary Nigerians wanted who will help them be he a Dictator as long as they will be treated fair in life and be first class citizens in their own country.
So its not shouting PDP! APC! Here and there.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Lionhearted: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
blazetitov:

I beg to disagree. Go online read Ebenezer Babatope ridiculous criticism of PMB and nobody has touched him. Fowlyose has a lot to hide and he is not immune from investigation. At least I witnessed his dubious poultry project in Ekiti during his first time in office.
Let's allow EFCC to do their job.

Ebenezer Babatope can not be touched because he is the kind of politician that doesn't take what he cannot have in private life while in government.

I agree with you. EFCC should be allow to do their job, albeit not a selective one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Statement By The Honourable Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Raji Fashola / Yahaya Bello: I Will Perform Better In Second Term If Given / In 2021, Nigerian Senate Sat For Only 66 Days, Broke Own Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.