Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG (17260 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by olaasiwaju: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Story for the gods, am nt a politicans.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaking1:

It's vengeful Fulani spirit, not prosecution

Its the normal procedure that a sensible government follows.

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by akinsdotman(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
WHEN FAYOSE & NASS TALK ABOUT IMMUNITY:

Then you should know they are seeking immunity for more impunity.
#NoToImmunityClause
Very soon our leaders would demand immunity from death, so as to enjoy their loots and live forever. They always remember immunity when they want to pervert justice & criminal investigation, but would insists Justice must prevail on common man for stealing pepper in the market, a product of their undoings albinitio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by paroski: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adeoba10:
Why can't you caution your pikin to think n reason before talking.
so because BUHARI is now the president nobody should have a view contrary to his abi?

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by domopps(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let them tell their son to give respect to elders and also take him to an hospital to cure his mouth diarrhea !

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Council of shameless elders instead to call fayose to order they are saying errant rubbish
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
change49gerians:
PDP should be rusticated by the FG. They are just a group of criminals that should be serving jail times for crimes against the people of Nigeria. How long can we go on celebrating criminals? At this point, PDP should hide in shame and bury their heads.
ooooh so APC is a group of saint right

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by nzemila(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
The last time I checked there are two PDP in Nigeria. please which one is vomitting rubbish? A good Nigeria just want to kw.

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by bankylan: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
The useless elders did not Fayose him when he wrote Chinese govt

They did not caution him when his right hand man came out and told us how they used NSA money for election.

They did not caution him when he was addressing crowd in a train station like a mad man.

They did not caution him when he was saying nonsense about the economy he stole 1.2 BILLION from.

They did not caution him when he shared the money with them.

The shameless, usless and pathetic elders should shut up.

You must have made a statement like this to your biological father before....or maybe u never knew him...and maybe u were told some negative things about him..
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Abalado(f): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

They did not caution him when his right hand man came out and told us how they used NSA money for election.

They did not caution him when he was addressing crowd in a train station like a mad man.

They did not caution him when he was saying nonsense about the economy he stole 1.2 BILLION from.

thunder fire u as u cal ur dad age mate useless,olosi,aboki

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Meme16(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
blazetitov:
Shameless bunch. Who is harassing who? Fowlyose is an embarrassment and he is not above the law regardless of the rogue immunity he is enjoying.

PDP will always remain the destructive party. A party of waste.

You are just playing partisan, in as much as I don't like fayose but my question is, must Buhari silence every opposition? Metuh spoke, he was arrested, FFK spoke, he was arrested, now its fayose. I'm sure if not immunity, he would have been arrested. Meanwhile, during GEJ, Oshiomole, El rufai, lai Mohammed, Ameachi, to mention a few, all spke against GEJ but none of them was harrased. Believe it or not, Buhari has just proven that he is a tyrant indeed. This is democracy, and its not every opposition voice he must respond or react. He should face governance and deliever his promises and stop this witch hunt. Its very obvious. May God help him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by VERDA: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

Oga calm down,I don't care much about the fayose guy but is the government freezing his account constitutional?,its about the law and not party sentiments,if the guy stole they should start their investigation and get ready to prosecute him when he steps down or better still change the constitution and remove the immunity clause which i would not mind.For now what the FG is doing is illegal.Let's stop supporting what is clearly wrong.

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by AntiWailer: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
VERDA:

Oga calm down,I don't care much about the fayose guy but is the government freezing his account constitutional?,its about the law and not party sentiments,if the guy stole they should start their investigation and get ready to prosecute him when he steps down or better still change the constitution and remove the immunity clause which i would not mind.For now what the FG is doing is illegal.Let's stop supporting what is clearly wrong.

Bros,

SANS have interpreted it.

He can be investigated but can not be prosecuted.

Account under investigation can be frozen.

Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory got that judgement in such favour at the supreme Court back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by OmoMorolake: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
@SamMilla, i think same way too many atimes but i must confess,most of the responses leave me cracking up but its human nature,not only NLanders do that.No matter how kindhearted u are,there will still b haters. Just njoy the platform, i beg u pls...lol
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by tundexijim(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
VERDA:

any acct under suspicion can be frozen if deem fit for investigation to commence and thats not prosecution...u ppl need to school urself the more abeg..
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by VERDA: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

Bros,

SANS have interpreted it.

He can be investigated but can not be prosecuted.

Account under investigation can be frozen.

Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory got that judgement in such favour at the supreme Court back then.

Thx for clarifying.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by humbleself242(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
E be like say all of una dey mad including ur irresponsible Governor.......Useless set of pple
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by tyrone07(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Teespice:
these elders should shut the Bleep up.

where were they when fayose has been running his mouth up and down all in the guise of playing opposition poiltics?

where were they when he ran obituary adverts mocking buhari?

where were they when he wrote China asking that the loan should not be given to Nigeria?

I can go on and on.

if they cannot provide answers, I repeat they should STFU.
B*tch you should shut Bleep up. If you support the illegalities of these Mofo's in government then you need to have your head examined.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by lumeneng22: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fantastically confused people.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by tyrone07(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Teespice:
these elders should shut the Bleep up.

where were they when fayose has been running his mouth up and down all in the guise of playing opposition poiltics?

where were they when he ran obituary adverts mocking buhari?

where were they when he wrote China asking that the loan should not be given to Nigeria?

I can go on and on.

if they cannot provide answers, I repeat they should STFU.
B*tch you should shut the fuvck up. If you support the illegalities of these Mofo's in government then you need to have your head examined.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by opichika(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
chuose:

It's called Opposition, it's exists in democracy but the tyrant does not want any criticism,
after they all insulted Goodluck.

NO WAY, THEY SOWED INSULTS THEY SHALL REAP INSULTS

Remember that Buhari & Co even tried to stop bloggers, we have gone back to the draconian era!

After using social media they now want to shut everybody

this apc re fraud's wit dre Oga at the TOP''

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by blazetitov: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Meme16:

You are just playing partisan, in as much as I don't like fayose but my question is, must Buhari silence every opposition? Metuh spoke, he was arrested, FFK spoke, he was arrested, now its fayose. I'm sure if not immunity, he would have been arrested. Meanwhile, during GEJ, Oshiomole, El rufai, lai Mohammed, Ameachi, to mention a few, all spke against GEJ but none of them was harrased. Believe it or not, Buhari has just proven that he is a tyrant indeed. This is democracy, and its not every opposition voice he must respond or react. He should face governance and deliever his promises and stop this witch hunt. Its very obvious. May God help him.

I beg to disagree. Go online read Ebenezer Babatope ridiculous criticism of PMB and nobody has touched him. Fowlyose has a lot to hide and he is not immune from investigation. At least I witnessed his dubious poultry project in Ekiti during his first time in office.
Let's allow EFCC to do their job.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by seguntijan(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
If the governor is immune to prosecution, I think his assets is not immune to prosecution and if found to be acquired with fraud then it should be collected back and the possessor should face justice after his tenure
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by rayomata(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose will pay for his deeds,he has been running his mouth like tap of water, now your account has been frozen and your elders are there talking nonsense
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by HugeMac: 11:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
rayomata:
Fayose will pay for his deeds,he has been running his mouth like tap of water, now your account has been frozen and your elders are there talking nonsense
if what he is saying is not the truth, why is your bubu so pained instead of ignoring him. Zombie!
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by smartolala(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dele odugbemi,an elder in Ekiti state,my heart bleeds for Ekiti kete!
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Realist2: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
slimfit1:
Because you didn't prosecute anyone during your time doesn't mean we are going to ignore it at this time.

PDP with their bad thinking. Morally bankrupt set of people. Normal party with common sense would say he should go and defend himself.

what are you saying ?, trying to justify dictatorial act and illegality just because it's being perpetrated by your god Buhari, hope you will not cry when you become a victim of this same act next ?.

1 Like

Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by holyword: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Governor Fayose knows that one day,buhari must attack him. if buhari hates you,your own is finished. olusegun obasanjo must be banned from entering aso rock. he is causing confusion in nigeria.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by defash8: 2:40am On Jun 22, 2016
What is the effect of these frozen accounts on the economy, we have idle money adding no value to the economy & we want our economy to improve.

The last time we have N2.9T in TSA account idle with CBN & we want the economy to improve.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by ejisun53(m): 4:47am On Jun 22, 2016
The so called elders were on sabatical leave when thier son was busy abusing the president of the federal Republic of nigeria, old enough to be his father. Where is our culture of respect for elders?. The humiliation is just taking bath when it starts wearing cloths him body go tell am. A thieving governor.
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by charlycharles(m): 4:49am On Jun 22, 2016
just wondering what is really wrong wit d head of all zombies. nawao must u support ur rag tag fresident even wen it is clear that d dllard is misfiring. is ok but time will surely tell...
Re: Stop Harassing Fayose, Ekiti Government – PDP Elders Tell FG by Adeoba10(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2016
paroski:
so because BUHARI is now the president nobody should have a view contrary to his abi?
Criticizing d govt is a vital key n very important, but wat Fayose is doing z not criticism but just a childish or an act of...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals / IPOB Declares Nnamdi Kanu Prisoner Of Conscience / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.