Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. (5556 Views)

Needed Urgently- Employment Opportunities (opebi Ikeja) / A Smart, Brilliant And Creative Teacher Needed @ A School In Opebi / Earn N30,000 Monthly As A Boutique Attendant In Opebi-allen IKEJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by geniusng(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
We need qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions:

1. Customer service/secretary HND/BSC
2. Accountants (BSc)
3. Ticketing Officers
4. Computer Operator/Sales Representative (SSCE/OND) Preferably Males
5. Cashiers OND (should be very computer literate)
6. Tipper Driver/Personal Driver
7. Educational Consultant

Call or send sms to 08170518724 or bring your CV and Credentials to:
Hephzibah & E-Dign Ltd
16/18 Nuru Oniwo Street, Aguda
Surulere, Lagos.
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by prom84: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Waz d name of d firm u Re recruiting for? Ur advert shows ikeja and u want resume in aguda. In dis age u re still operating 19th century method. Tell us d truth, u be G...
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by MissSlimbody(f): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
prom84:
Waz d name of d firm u Re recruiting for? Ur advert shows ikeja and u want resume in aguda. In dis age u re still operating 19th century method. Tell us d truth, u be G...

N
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by OreofeeOluwa(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
LD
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by olalekan225(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=MissSlimbody post=46794526]
L
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by kayStelly(f): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by tunbebes(f): 4:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmn. ...

1 Like

Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by geniusng(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
If you are really looking for job, you just need to pick you phone and make calls. The company is at Ikeja but the office the office of the recruiting agency is here in Surulere. Note: you are not expected to pay any money. No no no - not that kind of recruiting agency. If you are qualified, they will send you to the company Straight to the company to work

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by kenendo55(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pls wen is it closing bcus not presently in lag.but i hope to be dere by friday..
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by ariyike25(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
What is the name of the company @ ikeja? @least we should no little if no much about the company........like someone coming frm ondo to lagos without full knowledge of what she coming for, it doesn't make sense........

1 Like

Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by babaireti(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
geniusng:
If you are really looking for job, you just need to pick you phone and make calls. The company is at Ikeja but the office the office of the recruiting agency is here in Surulere. Note: you are not expected to pay any money. No no no - not that kind of recruiting agency. If you are qualified, they will send you to the company Straight to the company to work

Goodluck

Name & Location is what they asked you and not about all these grammars,who wan pay money b4?

4 Likes

Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by Sirmuel1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
babaireti:

Name & Location is what they asked you and not about all these grammars,who wan pay money b4?

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2016
geniusng:

Goodluck
Liar! The office is not at Ikeja. A lot of peeps deceiving people on nl
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by Jokenuga(f): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
I actually called that same number d day it was advertised. The call was answered by one woman, she asked for my qualification and interested position. All she said was 'ok' after i responded . I also tried to confirm on when to get feedback from them but she said she does not know. As i type, i haven't gotten any feedback.
Re: URGENT Vacancy In Opebi, Ikeja Lagos. by BIDEEN: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jokenuga:
I actually called that same number d day it was advertised. The call was answered by one woman, she asked for my qualification and interested position. All she said was 'ok' after i responded . I also tried to confirm on when to get feedback from them but she said she does not know. As i type, i haven't gotten any feedback.

one steewpid Ibo lady to precise

(1) (Reply)

Army Dssc And Ssc Aptitude Test / Wakanow.com Salary Structure / Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.