Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here (5567 Views)

Entry Level Human Resources Personnel At Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited,test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Pauldubez: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Application Closing Date: 15th July, 2016.

Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) is a large scale oil marketing company incorporated in Nigeria in 2010 with its head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. CIES specializes in all aspects of aviation fuel and providing consulting services to customers nationwide.

CIES is strategically positioned to impact greatly on the deregulated downstream sector through value added initiatives typically associated with the company's versatility and dynamism.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Quality Control Officer

Job Description

We are currently in need of a Quality Control Officer.
This position is responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines and other duties as assigned.

Education and/or Work Experience Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related courses.
1-2 years petroleum laboratory experience is MANDATORY

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should apply here: http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng/2016/07/graduate-and-undergraduate-job.html

Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Alcheringa(m): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
@Pauldubez
Please how much do you know about this company because I just got invited for an interview?
Thanks!
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
interview and/ or test ?
its a genuine firm, got an invite for a test 20th this month
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Alcheringa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bt do u knw hw der pay remuneratn is like?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by caspet(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
wow..
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by caspet(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't knw anything abt d firm but i got an invite scheduled for 20th July too .Anyone in the house with the format of the assessment test?May God help us all.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by yeldey: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2016
caspet:
I don't knw anything abt d firm but i got an invite scheduled for 20th July too .Anyone in the house with the format of the assessment test?May God help us all.
Is the test for the position of Quality Control Officer?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by yeldey: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2016
undefeated:
interview and/ or test ?
Is the test for the position of Quality Control Officer?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2016
yes it's for the position of quality control officer
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Hi, i applied also i haven't received their invitation, though it was yesterday i applied. Anyone with me on this.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Zhirinovsky: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2016
Do you have petroleum lab experience?v
undefeated:
yes it's for the position of quality control officer
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Zhirinovsky:

Yes i have. check my cv, i have sent it to the email given.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by BrilliantMind: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
I also apply yesterday no invite yet
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by reflexionz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
OK let me do my best to help cos this forum too has been wonderful to me in time of need. Cleanserve CIES is a genuine company it's an aviation service firm that's into aviation fuel, meaning they fuel aircrafts. As a quality control person you would be involved in running tests on sample of product received from the vessel and sending product sample to 3rd party laboratories for confirmation of results as this is also an IATA standard. You will also Carry out tasks to ensure quality is maintained in the Tank Farm and Operations go accordingly. It's a good company, worked there immediately after nysc for 2yrs. Pls also be ready to work shifts.
Hope I have been helpful.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Alcheringa(m): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2016
reflexionz:
OK let me do my best to help cos this forum too has been wonderful to me in time of need. Cleanserve CIES is a genuine company it's an aviation service firm that's into aviation fuel, meaning they fuel aircrafts. As a quality control person you would be involved in running tests on sample of product received from the vessel and sending product sample to 3rd party laboratories for confirmation of results as this is also an IATA standard. You will also Carry out tasks to ensure quality is maintained in the Tank Farm and Operations go accordingly. It's a good company, worked there immediately after nysc for 2yrs. Pls also be ready to work shifts.
Hope I have been helpful.
Cheers

Thanks for your help bro. I appreciate it. Bt pls, do U know hw the salary structure is for this position?
Some of us are coming from far distances, & would need all information before proceeding.
The company sounds like a good one though. Thanks once again!
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by reflexionz(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Hahahaha OK I obviously knew this would come, luckily I don't work here anymore but I do miss the company *smiles* They know how to party! .. . I don't know about now but when I was there about a year ago to start a Graduate well let's say 70k to 110k. For a start and it builds up based on performance evaluation. You move in steps. It maybe different now... I mean the pay. But that's the startup, I know It can't be less. I wasn't a quality control person but as a trainee I worked in that dept for a month the usual rotation thing.
Prep well, I don't know how the test is like for quality control but do well to know much about storage of Aviation fuel, various tests you need to carry on aviation fuel aka JET A1, And read up on general stuff. My time was gmat and Co but they stopped later on to start using industry related knowledge. Like I said I wasn't in Qc dept don't know how their questions would be like. The little I know I have let all out.
Oh and Cleanserve has depots in Lagos, Abuja, Porthacourt and Yola, so it's possible it's not only Lagos you may be given the option to move to a location closest to you. It's a good coy, if you don't have a job or anything doing... you get to learn alot here. I certainly did I advise you all to go for it, get your little experience and move when the time arises....

1 Like

Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Update please.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
[quote author=
yea I do, am actually a petroleum engineer and am exposed quality control on petroleum, did it during my I.T and most importantly am PTI breed
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Pauldubez: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
BrilliantMind:
I also apply yesterday no invite yet

Be patient. God dey my brother!
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Pauldubez: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
caspet:

You are in my prayers bro. Go and smash it! wink
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pauldubez:

Be patient. God dey my brother!
Thanks. Are they going to invite in batches
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Pauldubez: 12:42am On Jul 20, 2016
michaelisafiade:

Thanks. Are they going to invite in batches

I think it depends on when you applied. So yeah, they probably will invite in batches. Have faith! cheesy
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Pauldubez:

I think it depends on when you applied. So yeah, they probably will invite in batches. Have faith! cheesy

Thanks. I applied on the 15th. Still expecting their mail to drop.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
undefeated:
interview and/ or test ?
Please let's know how the test is. The question - gmat or discipline related. Thanks.
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by SalvageTraffic: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2016
reflexionz:
Hahahaha OK I obviously knew this would come, luckily I don't work here anymore but I do miss the company *smiles* They know how to party! .. . I don't know about now but when I was there about a year ago to start a Graduate well let's say 70k to 110k. For a start and it builds up based on performance evaluation. You move in steps. It maybe different now... I mean the pay. But that's the startup, I know It can't be less. I wasn't a quality control person but as a trainee I worked in that dept for a month the usual rotation thing.
Prep well, I don't know how the test is like for quality control but do well to know much about storage of Aviation fuel, various tests you need to carry on aviation fuel aka JET A1, And read up on general stuff. My time was gmat and Co but they stopped later on to start using industry related knowledge. Like I said I wasn't in Qc dept don't know how their questions would be like. The little I know I have let all out.
Oh and Cleanserve has depots in Lagos, Abuja, Porthacourt and Yola, so it's possible it's not only Lagos you may be given the option to move to a location closest to you. It's a good coy, if you don't have a job or anything doing... you get to learn alot here. I certainly did I advise you all to go for it, get your little experience and move when the time arises....

Thank you for the info!
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by michaelisafiade: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
How was the test?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Pauldubez: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
undefeated:
interview and/ or test ?

How did it do bro?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
it went well, it was based on the position, and as of calling in batches I am not too sure wither
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by Dhamilare1: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Has anyon gotten a feedback from Cleanserve after the assessment test?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Dhamilare1:
Has anyon gotten a feedback from Cleanserve after the assessment test?
Nothing yet, but I believe pretty soon,as I gathered that their recruitment process doesn't take time.
where you also part of those that wrote the test ?
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by undefeated(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
They have started calling today
Re: Assessment Test for Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions meet here by yeldey: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
undefeated:
They have started calling today
Have you been contacted for interview?Did they contact you via mail or phone call?Which day is the interview?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Recruiting Agency / Rossland Group Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.