Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) (1101 Views)

Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / Woman Inflicts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plate (photos) / See What A Mother Did To Her Son In Ikorodu,Lagos 4 Failing 2 Wash Plates(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by WAECFlyer: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016

cc: lalasticlala
A woman named Mojisola Jaqueen Ajenifuja has allegedly inflicted deep cut on her 15 year old son, Abdulgafar Ajenifuja’s head, following his refusal to wash plates. The boy was said to have fled their Ikorodu, Lagos residence, after the incident, appealing to the public to save him and his siblings from their mother who he termed ‘violent’.
According to Twitter user, @Arican88, who spoke to the boy, the woman used her high- heeled shoe to inflict a deep cut on his head on Friday and the boy revealed that it’s the same situation his siblings have found themselves in. See the graphic photo after the cut…
“Gafar cried to the press on Saturday and showed the scars of his mother’s beatings all over him. He said that it is the same with his younger ones.’ Arican88 wrote on Twitter.
“He pleaded saying ‘please take me away from my mother before she kills me. I was very brilliant before now and I was happy with my father’s family members around me but now they are far away because of my mother.
“During the interview, he said that his mother gave him a deep cut on his head on Friday because she ordered him to wash plates but he told her to give him more time to study for the practical he will be having the next day.
“Also, he said that his mother’s behavior towards him and his younger ones, is absurd. She treats them like she is not their biological mother,” Arican88 wrote.

Source: http://timenaija.com/woman-allegedly-inflicts-deep-cut-on-her-teen-sons-head-for-refusing-to-wash-plates-photo/
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by WAECFlyer: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
wicjed people everywhere
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by Samzack(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hm
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by Samzack(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
really?
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by MRBrownJ: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
WAECFlyer:
“During the interview, he said that his mother gave him a deep cut on his head on Friday because she ordered him to wash plates but he told her to give him more time to study for the practical he will be having the next day.

NONSENSE KIDS!!!!! the above will also get my kids a sound warning (to say the least)... if that deluded kid had time to stop studying to EAT then he certainly has the time to clean his bloody plates after the meal I prepared for him, ungrateful bastard.
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:

NONSENSE KIDS!!!!! the above will also get my kids a sound warning (to say the least)... if that deluded kid had time to stop studying to EAT then he certainly has the time to clean his bloody plates after the meal I prepared for him, ungrateful bastard.

Oga! In this age that people are falling dead from slaps alone is when this woman wants to "touch" her child's brain. Iranu! Do not encourage violence in your household. There are several other ways to discipline a child. Violence is a vicious circle, don't even bring it on in the formative years lest it becomes a norm in the future.
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by MRBrownJ: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
sisisioge:
Oga! In this age that people are falling dead from slaps alone is when this woman wants to "touch" her child's brain. Iranu! Do not encourage violence in your household. There are several other ways to discipline a child. Violence is a vicious circle, don't even bring it on in the formative years lest it becomes a norm in the future.

BWAAAAAAH... formative years?! this 15yr old is almost an adult and if he hasnt gotten the drill sinked into his brain then he must learn by any means necessary. yes, what the mother did was wrong but that child needed a SOUND WARNING (as i've written) to get the message "loud and clear". i guess, thanks to this unfortunate incident, he will now ALWAYS wash his dishes after every meal.
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by sisisioge: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:

BWAAAAAAH... formative years?! this 15yr old is almost an adult and if he hasnt gotten the drill sinked into his brain then he must learn by any means necessary. yes, what the mother did was wrong but that child needed a SOUND WARNING (as i've written) to get the message "loud and clear". i guess, thanks to this unfortunate incident, he will now ALWAYS wash his dishes after every meal.

Lol at the always washing dishes after meal part... It is well, may God help us raise our children right.
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by divineappo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
D woman is wicked oo
Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by MRBrownJ: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
sisisioge:
Lol at the always washing dishes after meal part... It is well, may God help us raise our children right.

clearing and cleaning their plates (or put it in the dishwasher), is something every single child should learn to do by the time they are 10yrs old... BUT, listening to AND respecting the words of your parents is something every child should have embedded into their DNA/skull by the time they get to 3yrs old. even if many times i didnt always agree with what my parents ordered me to do, i never ONCE foolishly disobey them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Deep Cut On Her Son’s Head For Refusing To Wash Plates (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Came to Check Names Na Them as Usual ,Wicked heartless People especially they women enjoy maltreating children

(1) (Reply)

3L Student Of Fed. Univ. Warri Murdered & Dumped In Lagoon By Hostel Manager(pix / This Is For Reasons Why I Don't Blame Yahoo Boys / More Dead Men Found On Fg’s List Of Board Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.