Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (62134 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by PrettyCrystal: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is the moment Precious Chiwendu, fiancee to former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode’s -stormed angrily out of court today as the judge failed to appear in court again.. Femi Fani-Kayode who is facing charges of fraud and money laundering at a federal high court in Ikoyi, Lagos, was to be arraigned last Friday, but the case was postponed till today owing to the judge’s absence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/photo-see-moment-femi-fani-kayodes.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by PrettyCrystal: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by ChangeIsCostant: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
pretty angry girl

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by dainformant(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
they are just frustrating this woman who needs her man badly ... Conji na bastard

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by PrettyCrystal: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
akpo mode
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by ofeoil: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
One thing is certain, Buhari is fighting a losing war.

All he has done is successfully run Nigeria to the ground, wat is remaining is to collapse the country.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by olatunjithomas(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
is this the dinner FFK eats every nights? ori iyami ooo me sef dey find love ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by bolt000(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
wink
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by sweetilicious(f): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
I just wonder why Nigeria won't do things right. I love the fact that she wants to be there for him. But she looks really angry. She wants her man home.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
She's pretty. Surely a lot of guys can't wait for her to quit and be available.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by ofeoil: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
sweetilicious:
I just wonder why Nigeria won't do things right. I love the fact that she wants to be there for him. But she looks really angry. She wants her man home.

The only valid authority in Nigeria today is Buhari. Judges operate under threat of violence and fear for their lives in Buhari Kangaroo Court system.

The Legislators are faced with constant threat and harassment by Daura agency. Even nairaland have experienced same threat by Daura agency.

Institutions are over powered by one strong man called Buhari, wen it should be the other way round. Nobody should be more powerful than the institution. That in itself is corruption. Buhari is fantastically corrupt.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by ofeoil: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:
is this the dinner FFK eats every nights?
ori iyami ooo
me sef dey find love ooo

Can u afford it? Abi u think say she be cheerful giver? hisss!

Abagworo:
She's pretty. Surely a lot of guys can't wait for her to quit and be available.

Remove ur eye from Kayode wife and respect urself. sadist!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by bender79: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmm.. this one na karashika o

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
For this cold rainy season weather cheesy

I beg buhari mercy for ffk Na ur pikin
Na only head of yam he chop grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by CecyAdrian(f): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Look at that face cheesy grin
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by shiki(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
The girl was like, ....my sweet heart was wrong, he criticize the govt in power more than expected

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Goddex: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fine girl.
Fani-Kayode chopping good things

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by olatunjithomas(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
ofeoil:

Wallet? U be school leaver? Where ur certificate? Most Zombie no get certificate!

That babe na graduate.

Starting point na 'Ghana must go'! Ten no go reach!

you see your life?

wetin you think sey I wan use am do.
all the better things wey I suppose enjoy, she don bleach all comot.
come over to my school in Kenya and see life.she may be richer though but she is no where near when we talk beauty,complexion and of course the curves

essssss,.let me not finish your MTN given 10mb for you.
if you wanna see life,go to Ghana,or better still,come over to Kenya,nd see how we roll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by ofeoil: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

you see your life?

wetin you think sey I wan use am do.
all the better things wey I suppose enjoy, she don bleach all comot.
come over to my school in Kenya and see life.she may be richer though but she is no where near when we talk beauty,complexion and of course the curves
essssss,.let me not finish you MTN given 10mb for you.
if you wanna see life,go to Ghana,or better still,come over to Kenya,nd see how we roll.

U be bad market! Carry ur hungry man kenya dey go.

UK, US, SWITZERLAND are talking.

12 Likes

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by dare2differ: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Me likeygrin
ofeoil:

The only valid authority in Nigeria today is Buhari. Judges operate under threat of violence and fear for their lives in Buhari Kangaroo Court system.

The Legislators are faced with constant threat and harassment by Daura agency. Even nairaland have experienced same threat by Daura agency.

Institutions are over powered by one strong man called Buhari, wen it should be the other way round. Nobody should be more powerful than the institution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by olatunjithomas(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
ofeoil:

U be bad market! Carry ur hungry man kenya dey go.

UK, US, SWITZERLAND are talking.

E pain am.........wailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Endougs(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eeyaa i feel her pain
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by batstan(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin
FFK you may kiss your bride.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Gracito(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ewee! E pain am
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Pyno30: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
If her color is black. Chai. FFK won't ever look at her face. Some ladies should learn to limit their anger.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by stigmond(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
K
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Chudichu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
See skin o, oboi Nigeria money is evident on her skin. FFK try
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by tjskii(f): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sincerely without beef, I don't see her as pretty or beautiful at all, she is just very lightskinned

53 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.