Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today (62156 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by amakenny: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
ofeoil:
One thing is certain, Buhari is fighting a losing war.

All he has done is successfully run Nigeria to the ground, wat is remaining is to collapse the country.

Collapse? What is left of Nigeria except that Buhari is still holding government together?

Foreign Media are bribed, shielded from reporting the evil events that go on in Nigeria - incarceration of opponents without bail or trial, the near collapse of the economy, the worst inflationery rate ever, the wanton killings of unarmed citizens even inside the churches, the near zero mega watt electricity - all these are shielded from the international media by Fulani dollar billionaires and business moguls.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
tjskii:
Sincerely without beef, I don't see her as pretty or beautiful at all, she is just very lightskinned
sincerely speaking from a guys point of view, I Agree
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
We can still help sha cheesy wink
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Blessograo(f): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
see what the coming July rain in causing, she be like "i can't tell my family members to postpone the wedding date so better get your shits together or i return your ring?
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Lawalemi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Only in Nigeria. Where else could a judge be at this appointed time?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by electrokcoi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
since this man call buhari enter power the judiciary system don become wetin I no know.... so any day they don't have any reasonable thing to trial some one with, the judge will not appear to the court......... abi?

we are watching
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by amakenny: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lawalemi:
Only in Nigeria. Where else could a judge be at this appointed time?

They abuse the term learned men and women. Nigeria judiciary should have been the last hope for the common man, but just look at how many of them sell themselves to the executive arm of government.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by macphilip: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
all i see is effect of over bleaching your skin
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Enahi(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
She is just lightskinned but not pretty or beautiful.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Horlufemi(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
No yoloba dick tonite
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by spiralwedge(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
She's so blooody ugly, that man has no taste.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Bgorgeous: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Soiree Na so ur baby daddy send some pple to the other side without asking them
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
For this cold rainy season weather cheesy

I beg buhari mercy for ffk Na ur pikin
Na only head of yam he chop grin
Only the head kwa. The hardest part for thatt matter. That means he's got very strong teeth, fortified over time by constant eating of strong yams. This makes his case even far worse!!

Guarrrrrrrds!!!

More beans to Fani's plate!! And two spoons to Kanu's too.

Ab¤ki, one Tura soap to Fani's wife- regardless the bleaching has to be sustained. grin
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Barney11: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Woah i am going to get my own waist trainer oh,that skin though grin
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by cbrass(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
olatunjithomas:

you see your life?

wetin you think sey I wan use am do.
all the better things wey I suppose enjoy, she don bleach all comot.
come over to my school in Kenya and see life.she may be richer though but she is no where near when we talk beauty,complexion and of course the curves

essssss,.let me not finish your MTN given 10mb for you.
if you wanna see life,go to Ghana,or better still,come over to Kenya,nd see how we roll.

Wait o,you mean Nigerians are in Kenya too?
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by cbrass(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
Only the head kwa. The hardest part for thatt matter. That means he's got very strong teeth, fortified over time by constant eating of strong yams. This makes his case even far worse!!

Guarrrrrrrds!!!

More beans to Fani's plate!! And two spoons to Kanu's too.

Ab¤ki, one Tura soap to Fani's wife- regardless the bleaching has to be sustained. grin

Ahahahahahah
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
tjskii:
Sincerely without beef, I don't see her as pretty or beautiful at all, she is just very lightskinned

She's very beautiful. Most men will agree with me.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by blazetitov: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
ofeoil:

I am fighting for democracy and accountability not dictatorship.

Buhari have demonstrated that he is unable to Govern in a democratic dispensation.

Buhari is a Dictator.

OK sir. But you have to endure till 2019. Pele

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Bollinger(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
ofeoil:

All he has done is successfully run Nigeria to the ground, wat is remaining is to collapse the country.

You are obviously young so you don't know. Quote a period in Nigeria's history when anything was ok. Not great, because i would be asking for too much, but just ok. All this did not just start today. To further buttress my point, listen to fela's songs since 1970 and you will realize that the things we complain about today has been going on since the country's inception. Nigeria has been crap since independence and laying the blame on Buhari's feet is nonsensical. If you want to know who to blame, just list all the leaders Nigeria has had since independence and all it's citizens past and present. Those are who to blame. That includes me. The hope for me is i recognize it. Most Nigerians don't and love blaming everyone else for their woes. Bad citizens, bad country. Good citizens, good country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by IYANGBALI: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why she no come wear pants go the court na?
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hope her parents are happy about her way of life lipsrsealed if they are, maybe other people's opinion is meaningless.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
macphilip:
all i see is effect of over bleaching your skin
not every1 is beaching. ...some ppl re light skinned.
dont u have any albino in ur family?
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by balatukur: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
dare2differ:
Me likeygrin
wailer saited
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by balatukur: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
I suppose they eat d yam together, she's free to join him in d cell
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Mcowubaba: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
tjskii:
There is underneath beef......
Forget matter....
She is a pretty woman....

I wonder if someone tells you that you're ain't pretty AT ALL, will you believe it is sincerely without beef undecided
Women always hating on themselves..
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Dexema(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
tjskii:
God bless you, was seriously disappointed especially the first picture, she's just light skinned and still wants to "lighten" up more like say she be NEPA. Good gesture to stand by leaking mouth uncle femi, better than the birthday party ish the other time.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by manakocha(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2016
ofeoil:

what a wrong assertions. As there been any one been wrongly accused? The ans is "NO", more so loted fund are duly publicised against the usual odd ways.
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by vanhayor(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2016
ofeoil:

Dats what dullards re meant to say

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by seyoops4u: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2016
All I see is a Bleached skin...
Help me ask her, when will she stop bleaching ?
Lorbish......

In Nigeria, guys sef dey bleach... It's pathetic n sickening seeing them walk in the sun with their bleached/dyed skin, chai!....

1 Like

Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Leiman100(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2016
You aint seen nothing yet
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by Dainikel(m): 12:39am On Jun 22, 2016
She isn't looking any beautiful here...
Re: The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today by timunstopable: 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is the moment Precious Chiwendu, fiancee to former minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode’s -stormed angrily out of court today as the judge failed to appear in court again.. Femi Fani-Kayode who is facing charges of fraud and money laundering at a federal high court in Ikoyi, Lagos, was to be arraigned last Friday, but the case was postponed till today owing to the judge’s absence.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/photo-see-moment-femi-fani-kayodes.html

See her colour don dey change ..no more money for bleaching cream

No wonder she vexed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.