Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today (7377 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Arrives Imo State Today / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by missNGLatest: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2016

A cat reportedly turned into a human being at Oyo State capital Ibadan today Tuesday June 21 2016. Eyewitnesses told NGLatest that a teenage boy unlocked his mother's shop in the early hours of today only to discover a scary cat inside the shop. The boy, in panic mode, hailed on his mum to come and just as the woman stepped in, the cat magically transformed into a girl. The unidentified girl told a mammoth crowd that gathered immediately that she's 15 years old before being taken away by Police.

According to another eyewitness,
"The incident truly happened and that someone living in the building actually saw the lady while in form of a cat inside the cupboard right in the house, and after seeing the cat, the person screamed ‘Jesus’.

"While screaming Jesus, this lady immediately turned into a human being and then tried to escape from the building. The girl got captured and people around started asking her questions how she got into the house until the police came to take her away."

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/photos-mysterious-cat-reportedly-turns.html

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Generalissmo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ph
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by missNGLatest: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala. Even me NGLatest did not believe this news. I told the person who sent the photos to send me video of the cat turning into the girl or....

BTW this news was featured on many radio stations today. People were calling and claiming they witnessed the event.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by mrvitalis(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
.. energy can never be created or destroyed but can change from one form to another.
... Disprove it ans win Nobel price.. . Simple as that
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Ronpet777(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fastening my seat belt on d journey to FP. African 'Magic' in action.But wait o,wot is her case going tobi in court??Unlawfully transforming Interesting... cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
And a lot of people believe this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by idupaul: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
So where did the made in China dress she is wearing Come from and what happened to the cat fur ..

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by ebbybest(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jesus christ!!!
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
From the way those Naija policemen dey space d babe l gat believe d story.

If she wasn't supernatural those olopka for don dey malhandle the babe since. Na dia way. grin

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by bodejohn(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
In other climes...people discuss the latest trends in medicine, technology and fashion but in my dear country we are talking about a cat turning into a girl...

Little wonder we have touts and illiterates leading us...

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by naijaking1: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
missNGLatest:
Lalasticlala. Even me NGLatest did not believe this news. I told the person who sent the photos to send me video of the cat turning into the girl or....

BTW this news was featured on many radio stations today. People were calling and claiming they witnessed the event.

Until you are first hand witness, don't believe it.
The same people also witnessed a bird change into an old woman who could not explain herself. When the crazy mob gathered to lynch her that was her son who has been looking for her for days came and told them she's his mom suffering from stroke and dementia

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by olatunjithomas(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by stigmond(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lolsss, check that policeman out, the way he's looking at that girl is somehow funny...
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by TeGaTeGa1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
FP OOOOOOOO
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by naijaking1: 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
bodejohn:
In other climes...people discuss the latest trends in medicine, technology and fashion but in my dear country we are talking about a cat turning into a girl...

Little wonder we have touts and illiterates lead us...

Thanks. Good point

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Almaiga: 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let me book space. Grab my popcorn waiting patiantly for someone that will confirm this story.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by DaBullIT(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians and superstition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don't understand, how does this concern the police?
Someone remind me please; How did she break the law undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Alpharezz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hehehe see space.
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Strawman: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cyph98:

If we're going by the story, people reported her to have burgled into a shop. Burglary is a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Strawman:

If we're going by the story, people reported her to have burgled into a shop. Burglary is a crime.
Oh I see, then the headline should be "police arraigns suspected burglar" Or dont you think so wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is one of the pernicious effects of Nollywood. Many people take their storylines to heart. How can a cat change to a young girl? That can only occur in the fairy stories they act in Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by magmack: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
See as d policeman dey dodge d girl. My guy no want problem, so him no want make d girl see am.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by coolzeal(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Call me doubting Thomas, No p. But I wan see how she take transform from cat to human.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
kileleyi...God pass them shocked
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by ofeoil: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Witchcraft is not a crime, so where are they taking her to? Is it to be killed or delivered?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Strawman: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cyph98:

Oh I see, then the headline should be "police arraigns suspected burglar" Or dont you think so wink

Yeah that could be the title, but some would say that's not even news worthy; cos it's a regular thing for police to arraign suspected burglars. A cat reportedly turning into a girl is worth more attention.
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by chidiebere2020(m): 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Those police men dey fear, they no want cat visitation dis nite
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
If I b d girl,i go just ask d policeman say wetin b my offence
If e no answer,i will just threaten am say e go c my hand tnite.
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by dynamo77(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fairy tale... Video or I don't believe undecided
Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by omenka(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Naija and superstitions. Tufiakwa!! Na so dem nearly kill that two year old boy if for say that angel white lady didn't come to his rescue.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cyph98:

We should ask the cat this question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Seeks 20-year Jail Term For Financial Crimes / Group Calls On New Breed Coalition Against Sitting Leadership In Rivers State / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.