Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years (7341 Views)

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:34am On May 26, 2021
WHAT HAS SANWO-OLU DONE SEF ?

THREAD: MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (2 YEARS ACHIEVEMENT)

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1397227606429347857?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:36am On May 26, 2021
731 Days of service summary:

- 12,754 Youth & Women trained

- 127% Q1 2021 revenue growth against previous year

- 3,900 MT Food Palliative to farmers

- 19,207 Youths & Women empowered

- 1,135 ha (acquired), 882 extension services provided

TRAINING and CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT:

- Trained and empowered 90 Youths in cage fish culture systems in Badagry

- Trained and empowered 800 rice farmers

- Trained 8,156 & empowered 462 beneficiaries under the Appeals program

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:38am On May 26, 2021
- Empowered 7,007 unemployed youths and women across several Value chains

- Introduced Eko Schools’ Agric Comic and Agric App

- Partnered with MasterCard Foundation & IITA to Train 192 Youths

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:39am On May 26, 2021
- Coconut Value Chain training and empowerment of 600 under the waste to wealth and crafts programme

- Trained and empowered 8,988 beneficiaries through LSADA

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:40am On May 26, 2021
FOOD MARKETS AND MARKET DEVELOPMENTS:

- Eko City Farmers Market with the aim of bringing fresh farm produce close to consumers

- Food Market Policy Reforms: Development of a set of legislation and policy for markets, reconstruct markets, build food hubs etc.

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:41am On May 26, 2021
FOOD PRODUCTION:

- Resuscitation of Shongai and Araga to increase food production in the State, at full capacity will have (per cycle):
- 60k+ birds for egg production
- 104k birds for meat production
- 267.6T of fish
- 25T of vegetables

RED MEAT VALUE CHAIN:

- Cattle feedlots and cattle flattening at Imota, Epe and Badagry and Kuje FCT

- Fully Mechanized Abattoirs in 10 locations

- Standard Meat shops and carcass processing centers

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:42am On May 26, 2021
- Livestock Hubs : 25 Slots across the 5 divisions of the State

- Carcass Transportation 300 Units of 5 tinned capacity refrigerated vans

- Inter State Live animal transport services

- Increased Veterinary services

FISH VALUE CHAIN:

- Establishment of the Lagos Seafood Festival to help fishermen sell fish directly to consumers to get value for their products.

- Development of fish clustering ecosystem

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:43am On May 26, 2021
- Lagos Aquaculture Center of Excellence for Large Scale fish production and processing

- Lagos Fish SAPZ - Promoted in partnership with Africa Development Bank for large scale fish production

- Adoption of fish cages for aquaculture to upscale fish production

- Capacity Development of fish feed producers

- Development of database for fish farmers in the State for better monitoring

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:44am On May 26, 2021
RICE VALUE CHAIN:

- Development of Private Sector Initiatives for the Iconic Imota Rice Mill

- Partnerships for Rice paddy production with SW states, Kebbi, Niger, Kwara and Kano

- Training 800+ rice farmers on Good Agronomic Practices (GAP)

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:45am On May 26, 2021
COCONUT VALUE CHAIN:

Summary of the activities of the Coconut Value Chain here which includes Training, Empowerment and building of Great Atlantic’s wall with coconut to mitigate erosion.

The Launch of the 5 year Lagos Agriculture Roadmap, which is expected to create policies for Agricultural Development in the State and stimulate private sector investments in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Lanrelagboi: 7:46am On May 26, 2021
The Honorable Commissioner for Agriculture, Ms Abisoa Olusanya

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Thegracefulness: 7:54am On May 26, 2021
The incessant Sanwo-Olu posts that have been appearing on the front page lately, seems like such a way to dress his reputation that he single-handedly, intentionally ruined last year, with all the toll-gate saga.

I hope he knows that a bird that dances in the bush to entertain the hunter, would still be killed by the hunter eventually when it’s time to feed his stomach.

UPDATE:
West1side:
Sawno post de vex your deluded bigoted IGBO father so he should keep quiet so you fools can continue to ruin his reputation.

See I get work wey I wan do today, lunatics n fraudster like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Umahi can post on NL but Sawnolu post his peppering your dead brain unwise senseless father.

First of all, and most importantly, I am not an Igbo man. I would not decry my identity if I were. I’d be a proud one.
Secondly, my comments on this forum—wether they be unpopular with public sentiments, I’d still drop them. I don’t freaking care about your feelings. One day, it’d be so glaring in your eyes, that these men you place in high esteem, that you exalt above your conscience, you’d see them for what they really are. One day.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by pascalbenz: 7:55am On May 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by fb2021: 7:55am On May 26, 2021
Best Governor out of lagos download that foreign dj mix on gospeldjmixtapes.com

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by miteolu(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
The Honorable Commissioner for Agriculture, Ms Abisoa Olusanya

Good job sweetie

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Styluss: 7:56am On May 26, 2021
tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Wahalaperson: 7:57am On May 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by alfredilly: 7:58am On May 26, 2021
Lagos has no readily available land for Agriculture, yet they are keying into modern means of harnessing their little resources to optimize output, as well as partnering other states through financial contribution as seen in the case of LAKE rice (Lagos and Kebbi rice).

This is a big shame to state like Ondo and others where vast amount of land are underutilized and poorly mamaged because the little venture is a sole effort of individual and local farmers. These state has no excuse for hugely trailing Lagos in IGR but for the governors irresponsibility. They only wait for monthly allocation and oil derivation which are largely cornered into their own pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2021
The internal revenue Lagos realize is enough for any governor to perform excellently.
In a sane country dey don't praise governor for his achievement because that's what he was voted to do....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by KingOdart(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2021
Lagos is on another level

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by RexTramadol1: 8:05am On May 26, 2021
Not bad
Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by Karemarealty288(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2021
Ambode wasn't showing his achievements...we were seeing them!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Agriculture In 2 Years by West1side: 8:23am On May 26, 2021
Sawno post de vex your deluded bigoted IGBO father so he should keep quiet so you fools can continue to ruin his reputation.

See I get work wey I wan do today, lunatics n fraudster like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Umahi can post on NL but Sawnolu post his peppering your dead brain unwise senseless father.

Why not bring any as articulate focus n determined with well mapped out governance program and let us debate on that instead of hating on the Yorubas giant your rumpled headed father can not phantom how they keep out shining you. Oloriburuku somebody.

Thegracefulness:

The incessant Sanwo-Olu posts that have been appearing on the front page lately, seems like such a way to dress his reputation that he single-handedly, intentionally ruined last year, with all the toll-gate saga.

I hope he knows that a bird that dances in the bush to entertain the hunter, would still be killed by the hunter eventually when it’s time to feed his stomach.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Probe Mohammed Dauda Over Alleged Leaks, Petitions / Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) / 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.