Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men (57383 Views)

See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage / President's Daughter Caught Posing For Selfies During Father's UN Speech Video) / Carla Hayden Sworn In As The First African American & Female To Become Liberian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by glossy6(f): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Wetin concern the neighbours sef? undecided undecided
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by toocoded: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Wow! The hustling is real shocked
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Hbuyosh(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
kenya kenya
always in the news for the wrong reasons
As if Nigeria is any better.....

What good news ever comes out of Nigeria except for those badly produced movies and those half-baked talents u call musicians?
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hbuyosh:
As if Nigeria is any better.....

What good news ever comes out of Nigeria except for those badly produced movies and those half-baked talents u call musicians?

I may not love my country and I fully accept ur other statements! Tho music and movies are poor but for you to be conversant with it shows how important it is to ur society
Now to the one that it paining me
You bloody orange donkey kenyan opening your unbrushed povertized mouth to insult my country that nothing good comes out of my country!
There are so many eh! But I will just accept ur ignorance
The only thing you guys are known for is to produce human that run for hours
And big ass olodo, oh and obama by 2%
Finish
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Hbuyosh(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I may not love my country and I fully accept ur other statements! Tho music and movies are poor but for you to be conversant with it shows how important it is to ur society
Now to the one that it paining me
You bloody orange donkey kenyan opening your unbrushed povertized mouth to insult my country that nothing good comes out of my country!
There are so many eh! But I will just accept ur ignorance
The only thing you guys are known for is to produce human that run for hours
And big ass olodo, oh and obama by 2%
Finish
Really, no positive news ever comes out of Kenya?
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Really, no positive news ever comes out of Kenya?

Dude ure kenyan
So far ain't nothing positive about you
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by MamaletASO: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gay in action..
The wrath of God go soon catch you..
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Hbuyosh(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Dude ure kenyan
So far ain't nothing positive about you
There are lots of bizarre things that happen in Nigeria just like in Kenya or SA or USA or any other country in the world. It cant be that bad news and weird incidences are confined only to Kenya. And that Nigeria is this "clean", prosperous country from which only positive news emerge, where everything works out fine and where everybody is morally upright. That is a fallacy.
You cant lie to us like that.

Weird pipo doing crazy things exist in every society. Not just in Kenya.
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hbuyosh:
There are lots of bizarre things that happen in Nigeria just like in Kenya or SA or USA or any other country in the world. It cant be that bad news and weird incidences are confined only to Kenya. And that Nigeria is this "clean", prosperous country from which only positive news emerge, where everything works out fine and where everybody is morally upright is a fallacy.
You cant lie like that.

Weird pipo doing crazy things exist in every society. Not just in Kenya.

Yours is constant and really weird! I mean how dull and jobless were Those women
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Hbuyosh(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Yours is constant and really weird! I mean how dull and jobless were does women

That is rubbish. And your last sentence doesnt even make sense.
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by skypeople(f): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by Eniolajay1519: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
These are the kinds of people that make other folks talk rubbish of gays. If they just appear feminine to assert their sexual preference, there wouldn't have been any issue with that. But extortion of money under some crazy pretence is condemnable! #letmebeme!
Re: Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men by abigail4luv(f): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
undecided how person ho think say this one na woman
I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Bill Clinton Raped Me & Hillary Clinton Threatened Me" - Trump's Supporter / Biden: No Peace Until Middle East Nations Recognize Israel's Right To Exist / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.