Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die (40610 Views)

Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / Passenger Buses Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Over 36 Feared Dead / Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
babajeje123:
It's so unfortunate that a life was lost. GIG drivers are not reckless in anyway. They don't exceed the speed limit & yet it would be as if you flew by the time you reach your destination. Government needs to start sanctioning Dangote's driver for their recklessness.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by tetema: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
What's PMT?
Youngetskilz23:
e be like say u dey my mind grin
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Charles4075(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Goahead:
I beg to differ, This is the first time am seeing God is good motors involved in an accident... They're not known for reckless driving!
Oga, which kind talk you dey yarn so If I hear say GIGM motor nor dey get accident. Wetin make the management warn the drivers to go maximum of 120km/hr You want make I dey list their accidents for you? 2011 between Fajo and Ijebu, when 2 GIGM collide head to head nko? The funniest part, that una emergency service bus wa dey for shagamu expressway quick run come dey paint the bus so that people nor go know say na GIGM get accident. Which kind yeye talk you dey talk say GIGM nor dey get accident.

Una GIGM, Agofure, Peace Mass Transit, Bob-Izua and Iyare, na God dey save person from una hand.. Iyare motors own na worse pass especially during xmas season.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
tetema:
What's PMT?
PEACE MASS TRANSIT .aka accident transit tongue
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by knightsson: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:
Oga, which kind talk you dey yarn so If I hear say GIGM motor nor dey get accident. Wetin make the management warn the drivers to go maximum of 120km/hr You want make I dey list their accidents for you? 2011 between Fajo and Ijebu, when 2 GIGM collide head to head nko? The funniest part, that una emergency service bus wa dey for shagamu expressway quick run come dey paint the bus so that people nor go know say na GIGM get accident. Which kind yeye talk you dey talk say GIGM nor dey get accident.

Una GIGM, Agofure, Peace Mass Transit, Bob-Izua and Iyare, na God dey save person from una hand.. Iyare motors own na worse pass especially during xmas season.
My guy how far? Na me kinginvalhala. sorry I haven't had time to chat you up ever since this miss Nairaland started, I have been damn busy. I'm seeing your voting for refiner, please keep it up. And I also noticed supporters of other contestants those copy monikers I tag to vote refiner, please don't answer them, let them go and fetch their voters themselves. We have gotten to a stage where its only voting a singular contestant that matters, so please let you vote be only for refiner.

I will chat you up after this contest and maybe we will do bottle together since we re both staying in Benin. Thanks man!
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by hemucology(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hummm
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Charles4075(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
knightsson:

My guy how far? Na me kinginvalhala. sorry I haven't had time to chat you up ever since this miss Nairaland started, I have been damn busy. I'm seeing your voting for refiner, please keep it up. And I also noticed supporters of other contestants those copy monikers I tag to vote refiner, please don't answer them, let them go and fetch their voters themselves. We have gotten to a stage where its only voting a singular contestant that matters, so please let you vote be only for refiner.

I will chat you up after this contest and maybe we will do bottle together since we re both staying in Benin. Thanks man!
No wahala my brother.. I don do the level. Later things bro.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by skypeople(f): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
RIP
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Taryur3(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
OnlyemmyM:
Everything is not about carelessness, God is Good will never employ reckless drivers, God knows the best.
And how do they know carelessness drivers?na God really knows the best
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
GIGM drivers are monitored so as not to exceed speed limits,if it was back in 2010 I would have said it was probably due to the wreckless driving on the part of the GIGM driver,dangote trucks cause more accidents than bad spots on the express way,whenever my bus tries to overtake a dangote truck I always whisper a silent prayer
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Taich(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please we need to bring the incessant involvement of Dangote trucks in accident to the notice of the CEO. I know he will do something about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/3173131/open-letter-alhaji-aliko-dangote. This one was highly avoidable.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
For those bashing Peace mass, food don done.

Oya, add God is Good and Dangote to your list of transporters to get banned.

So that when next you want to embark on a distant journey, just buy a bicycle..

Smh
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Jayceendus: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
amakenny:
Cool Money Business and Corrupt Money Business collide in Lokoja.

Shuu..it is not compulsory to comment
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Krismart:
The bus is strong that's why much people didn't die on d spot unlike peace that buys China bus. Rip to the dead

Nna, i tire for those Chinaware plastic buses Peace dey buy.

Possibly, Nah those buses dey cause those avoidable accidents. Pesin wey see this Hiace no go gree say nah Dangote trailer jam am.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by ages2020: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
........OP please try and post what realy happened, the said BUS of GOD IS GOOD ran into a moving TRUCK may be as a result of over speeding......about NINE (9) died at the spot. We gain nothing from telling lies............ We arrived the scene of the accident abt 5mins it happened. Was among those that helped to lift the bus to remove the man under the bus....may God deliver us......
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow!! God is Good isn't really accident prone o! I'm surprised.
RIP to the dead.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Krismart(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Naughtysite:

Nna, i tire for those Chinaware plastic buses Peace dey buy.

Possibly, Nah those buses dey cause those avoidable accidents. Pesin wey see this Hiace no go gree say nah Dangote trailer jam am.
I am telling u. They buy cheap and flashy products believing that it serves the same purpose as the more quality and expensive ones thereby putting people's life on d line
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by ages2020: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Krismart:
I am telling u. They buy cheap and flashy products believing that it serves the same purpose as the more quality and expensive ones thereby putting people's life on d line
its wasn't a Dangote truck, the said bus overtook us with an abnormal speed......just few mins we ran into the accident, it was moving truck the bus ran into, ithose pics was when the Bus was taking from the road. RIP to the dead,
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by ages2020: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
chiwetel:
Exactly, they are always very cautious.I really wouldn't like to believe its the driver's fault.

Anyways, RIP to the dead.
dearie, it was the drivers full fault, He over took us few mins to the accident.....the speed was just too much, when we got to the scene the driver could not be found when the injured were tryn to be rushed to the hospital.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by chiwetel(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
ages2020:
dearie, it was the drivers full fault, He over took us few mins to the accident.....the speed was just too much, when we got to the scene the driver could not be found when the injured were tryn to be rushed to the hospital.
wow..its quite unbelievable. Truly sorry about what happened.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by amacastel: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
chrisflyin:

Must you talk. I use God is Good every week because of the nature of my work in the last 4 years. They don't run more than 110kph. Please say what you know or shut up.
I use peace for d past 6yrs I reside in lag so don't castigate somebody's bizness enemy of progress .I have never had issue with them except too much load they carry the 1 pple do say it.peace that run via eastern states had issue those not mean peace transport is bad .pls SAY Wot U KNW.qed
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by amacastel: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
PEACE MASS TRANSIT .aka accident transit tongue
There's no transport company that doesn't have accident,so don't be enemy of progress
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by osculatedon(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=OnlyemmyM post=46815801][/quote] is obvious you are a regular road user . Rip to the dead
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by osculatedon(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Charles4075:

Guy i dont think you av used God is good motors befor. why will you say GIGM run maximum of 120 when it is always and clearly announced during depart, that they av a speed limit of 110 and no 1 should compile the captain to run beyound the speed limit. watch your tongue.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by osculatedon(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
ages2020:
its wasn't a Dangote truck, the said bus overtook us with an abnormal speed......just few mins we ran into the accident, it was moving truck the bus ran into, ithose pics was when the Bus was taking from the road. RIP to the dead,
From the pics above it is clear that it wasnt the GIGMs fault . Be sensible and forget your cheap progaganda.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Bishop210(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dis one way lagos- Ibadan express way dy chop people like dis
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Charles4075(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
osculatedon:
Guy i dont think you av used God is good motors befor. why will you say GIGM run maximum of 120 when it is always and clearly announced during depart, that they av a speed limit of 110 and no 1 should compile the captain to run beyound the speed limit. watch your tongue.
No ohhh, I've not used GIGM in my entire life. Na you sabi talk pass, e be like say you be staff for there. How many times you don use GIGM and you dey watch the speedometer

To cut the long story short oga, I dey ply benin-lagos road almost every day my brother because of the kind work wa I dey do and dose transport companies wa I list up there nor get joy for road especially ''Iyare Motors''.

Nor be today I begin run road wa you go dey ask me yeye question say I never board GIGM before. Even back then 2002/2003 when my enemy nearly die, which bus you think say I enter ehh Oga.

Even for night, if I dey come back from lagos sometimes come deliver something, come see wetin some drivers dey use passenger's life take dey play gamble. You don experience head to head accident before Nor make me vex my brother this evening abeg, I wan enter road so.

I use God beg you, you hear. Na me find trouble wa I talk. Nor vex.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by zikiziki(f): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
histemple:
Well, thank God it wasn't too serious like that of Peace Mass Transit.
RIP to the dead.
last time I checked no one died in the news
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by histemple: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
zikiziki:
last time I checked no one died in the news

If you cannot read and comprehend that article that is less than 50 words then I am shocked.

SMH

Madam, One person died instantly.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by pahen1991: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
amacastel:

Oga say wot u knw they actually top league is just dt the usually cover d name so dt pple won't see
Say wat you knw.
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by zicol2015: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
Two blood sucking companies
mtcheew!! ds ur comment no make any sense at al
Re: God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die by Maya4eva: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2016
All those saying God is Good drivers aren't reckless, I beg to differ. I see them on my way to and from work everyday, along the Asaba-Ebu bridge that leads to Abuja. To be honest, I've been disillusioned. Dangote drivers are reckless, we agree. God is Good drivers on that road, are just as reckless. I've seen a God is Good bus overtake another bus with a Dangote truck coming head-on down the slope in the opposite direction....on a narrow road! Isn't that asking for trouble? If the truck had run into the bus that day, everyone would have blamed Dangote trucks. Some of the truck drivers are even conscientious. But we know how these trucks are. Because it's heavy, the brakes don't respond as fast as that of smaller vehicles. I think transport company owners should call their drivers to order. Let's stop tempting God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Left Nigeria For Libya With 2 Legs, Returns Back With Crutches. Photos / What I Noticed In My Hotel Room / Hailstones Shattered Chinese Airlines Airbus A380 Aircraft's Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.