Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Far With Diamond Bank! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far With Diamond Bank! (1156 Views)

Bank Teller Job With Diamond / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Diamond Bank! by lanle(f): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2006
hi all!!!
could someone please tell me if diamond bank is really recruiting. read sometime ago here that they are but the details i got at their wuse 2 abuja branch says otherwise. just aint sure. anyone with info on this should please let the house know.
thanks
Re: How Far With Diamond Bank! by stellose(f): 3:42am On Dec 16, 2006
MY GIRL, I RESIDE HERE IN PORT HARCOURT,
I HAVE TO BE FRANK TO ALL. THEY ARE RECRUITING TRUELY,
I FILLED THEIR ONLINE FORM . AND I ALSO TOOK THE HARD COPY OF MY CV TO THIER,
OFFICE HERE IN PH. THAT WAS ENDING OF LAST MONTH.

I NOW WENT ONLY YESTERDAY 14TH DEC. TO CHECK ON THE SECRETARY,
ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT HE HAS FINISHED COMPILING THE LIST OF THOSE THAT WILL WRITE THE TEXT COME NEXT YEAR JAN OR FEB. AS WELL AS THE EXPERIENCED ONES.

MY SISTER , THE GUY JUST QUIZED MY NAME IN TOO.
INFACT ITS LIKE THEY MAKE USE OF HARD COPY ONLY.

TRY AND SEE IF YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR CV HARD COPY AS TO BE ON THE SAVE SIDE, YOU CANT TRUST THIS BANK PEOPLE.

REGARDS.

(1) (Reply)

Has Police Form Close? / Sitp / Eco Bank Test -urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.