Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 (5864 Views)

Locally Produced Integrated Solar Energy System, Set To Create Jobs For Youth / Get Solar Energy System Installed Free For Your Office/shop Under Our PAYG Solar / **Updated***Do U Have Some Payoneer Funds For Sale ? Will pay as high as 440/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Obeenah(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good Day Guys

Do you plan on getting a new generator soon?

Do you already spend too much on fueling your existing generator?

If so then read on.

Solar Energy Nigeria is installing solar systems to small for Homes, shops, offices and businesses to help ensure that they get uninterrupted electricity to power their operations and eliminate need for generator use at a more cost efficient and convenient mode especially at this time when of Lingering #Fuel ‪#‎Scarcity‬‬.

We are installing solar energy systems ranging from 1kilowatts to 2Kw solar system depending on your electricity need. This solar system will power appliances all day long.

Under this scheme you will be charged a fixed monthly subscription fee of (N15,000) per month per KW power installed.

Home installations available Nationwide.

Another key benefits is that All maintenance carried out by the company at no extra cost to client that is batteries are replaced at no cost to client.

How Do I Get This Solar System For My Home/Shop or Office?

#1: Give us a call on 0803-512-5915 to let us know of your interest.

#2: We will carry out an energy assessment of all appliances you intend to power and for how long running time via phone or physically.

#3: We would prescribe a specific #SolarEnergy system suitable to help power your home, office or shop.

#4: Upon agreement on all terms as contained in our contract terms, you would be required to make the one time N65,000 commitment fee and we will install the solar system at your preferred location anywhere in ‪#‎Nigeria‬‬ within a maximum of 5-10 days guaranteed.

#5: Upon installation, your monthly due date of payment will commence exactly one month after installation.

To find out more and to request our Brochure.

Please call: 0803-512-5915
or
Email: victor.nwosu@solynta.com.ng
Thank You.

KEYS TO NOTE:

WHAT CAN A 1KW AND 2KW SOLAR SYSTEM POWER RESPECTIVELY?

1KW SOLAR SYSTEM for (3 bedroom home) provides 24 hours hours a day power: Basic Loads: Fridge, Lights, Fans, TV’s, and Gadgets. No AC usage. Total max load of all appliances not exceeding 1,000 watts.

2KW SOLAR SYSTEM (3 bedroom home) 24 hours a day power: Basic Loads: Fridge (600watts or less), Blender, Lights, Fans, TV’s, Gadgets: No AC usage. Total maximum load of all appliances not exceeding 2,000 watts.

or
Email: victor.nwosu@solyntaenergy.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by princetom1(m): 12:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Its a good deal. But we are in raining season. For how long are we gonna be paying the 15k monthly per kilowatt power?
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by princetom1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Op, weda dey affect u? Solar no dey power ur heater for this weda? Y u no dey reply?
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Oteleye(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Lol, interested
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Obeenah(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
princetom1:
Its a good deal. But we are in raining season. For how long are we gonna be paying the 15k monthly per kilowatt power?

The post is for our pay-as-you-go plan. The N15k per kw is paid by the client monthly for as long as the client wants to continue with the contract.

For clients who prefer to own the Solar system, we have the LTO (Lease to Own) plan which allows the client pay up to own the system over a 2year period.

Regarding your question about weather. The PV solar panels converts light from the atmosphere into electricity. So even with little illumination the Solar panels can convert and generate electricity. Also the system is hybrid which allows for an alternative source of charging apart from the sun alone.

Sincere apologies for the delay in response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by princetom1(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Obeenah:

The post is for our pay-as-you-go plan. The N15k per kw is paid by the client monthly for as long as the client wants to continue with the contract.

For clients who prefer to own the Solar system, we have the LTO (Lease to Own) plan which allows the client pay up to own the system over a 2year period.

Regarding your question about weather. The PV solar panels converts light from the atmosphere into electricity. So even with little illumination the Solar panels can convert and generate electricity. Also the system is hybrid which allows for an alternative source of charging apart from the sun alone.

Sincere apologies for the delay in response.
Can u be more open here? That's how nairaland work. Under the (LTO) What will the charges be like? As per other alternative to charge the battery, be specific.
Alot of issues affect solar, like what can be generated in lagos and lamp for example is different. The intensity of the sun, wind and so on can increase or decrease the output of power, how then do ur company, will be able to harness enough energy to power/save on battery ?
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Geniro: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2016
Obeenah:
Good Day Guys

Do you plan on getting a new generator soon?

Do you already spend too much on fueling your existing generator?

If so then read on.

Solar Energy Nigeria is installing solar systems to small for Homes, shops, offices and businesses to help ensure that they get uninterrupted electricity to power their operations and eliminate need for generator use at a more cost efficient and convenient mode especially at this time when of Lingering #Fuel ‪#‎Scarcity‬‬.

We are installing solar energy systems ranging from 1kilowatts to 2Kw solar system depending on your electricity need. This solar system will power appliances all day long.

Under this scheme you will be charged a fixed monthly subscription fee of (N15,000) per month per KW power installed.

Home installations available Nationwide.

Another key benefits is that All maintenance carried out by the company at no extra cost to client that is batteries are replaced at no cost to client.

How Do I Get This Solar System For My Home/Shop or Office?

#1: Give us a call on 0803-512-5915 to let us know of your interest.

#2: We will carry out an energy assessment of all appliances you intend to power and for how long running time via phone or physically.

#3: We would prescribe a specific #SolarEnergy system suitable to help power your home, office or shop.

#4: Upon agreement on all terms as contained in our contract terms, you would be required to make the one time N65,000 commitment fee and we will install the solar system at your preferred location anywhere in ‪#‎Nigeria‬‬ within a maximum of 5-10 days guaranteed.

#5: Upon installation, your monthly due date of payment will commence exactly one month after installation.

or
Email: victor.nwosu@solynta.com.ng
Thank You.

KEYS TO NOTE:

WHAT CAN A 1KW AND 2KW SOLAR SYSTEM POWER RESPECTIVELY?

1KW SOLAR SYSTEM for (3 bedroom home) provides 24 hours hours a day power: Basic Loads: Fridge, Lights, Fans, TV’s, and Gadgets. No AC usage. Total max load of all appliances not exceeding 1,000 watts.

2KW SOLAR SYSTEM (3 bedroom home) 24 hours a day power: Basic Loads: Fridge (600watts or less), Blender, Lights, Fans, TV’s, Gadgets: No AC usage. Total maximum load of all appliances not exceeding 2,000 watts.

or
Email: victor.nwosu@solyntaenergy.com

How come yours is N15K per KW when Barcholder told us he will be charging N26K for a 2KW array

3 Likes

Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Obeenah(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Geniro:

How come yours is N15K per KW when Barcholder told us he will be charging N26K for a 2KW array

True. N26,000 was the previous price before the upward review. You can confirm the current price is N29,000 for the 2kw array from the website. The 15,000 is for the 1kw system. My post has the latest pricing.

Clients who signed up before the upward review still pay the N26,000 however new sign ups will need to pay the current going price of N29,000 monthly.

This is verifiable. Thanks you.
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Mominno: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
please i am interested, i want to use it to power a poultry, how many kw do i need?
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by princetom1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mominno:
please i am interested, i want to use it to power a poultry, how many kw do i need?

How big is ur farm?
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by sexybash(f): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
please am intrested , i live in abuja

1 Like

Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by tunasha(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2018
How do you disconnect a client from
the solar if a client refuses to pay at the end of the month....I have a technology that can be integrated which will prevent
a client from oowing you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by tunasha(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2018
How do you disconnect a client from
the solar if a client refuses to pay at the end of the month....I have a technology that can be integrated which will prevent
a client from oowing you[quote][/quote]g
Re: Pay-as-you-go Solar Energy System @just N65,000 by Obeenah(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello Kindly Chat me up on whatsapp: 0803-512-5915. We even now have a better deal for Clients with the ongoing World Cup promo.

sexybash:
please am intrested , i live in abuja

(1) (Reply)

Get Skillshare Free For 3 Months Now N4k, Instead Of N25,000 ($60) / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA, USA, ZAMBIA / Register On Izogn Movies And Watch First Nigerian Movie Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.