Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (55925 Views)

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by richidinho(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tell your stewp!d hosbant to free Fayose's zenith acct grin

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by marshalcarter: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
So wah shulai say
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by mrnuur(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
Mehn!! Shiit just took a turn for the worst.

You simply can't resist throwing punches at some idiots honestly.

I feel for her. She'd get more knocks for this than she would have had she kept quiet.

I tell you, someone needs to be fired for these gaffes
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Meiji(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think her account was hacked. It's the only reasonable explanation.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
Mehn!! Shiit just took a turn for the worst.

You simply can't resist throwing punches at some idiots honestly.

I feel for her. She'd get more knocks for this than she would have had she kept quiet.
She shouldn't have responded in such a manner in my opinion, not a good look at all lol

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by AlPeter: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
LordVarys:
Despite Rotimi Amaechi's relentless attacks on Mama Peace, she never responded to him instead leaving it to her subordinates and minions to handle. The First Lady should take the high road and keep her dignity.
whatttttttttt you say? So forcefully collecting a Mic from Amaechi and insulting him at public function means she never responded abi, oga swerve

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by smiliyB(f): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Newshelmboss post=46797233]huh
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by opribo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
A pious woman should not speak such during Ramadan season

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Festy4u(m): 12:06am On Jun 22, 2016
Her statement is so unpresidential!

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Dolazee(f): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Laveda(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2016
Can't be true lipsrsealed

Check my signature
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by afla: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2016
God is answering the prayer of kogites. Kogi people keep praying. Your enemies are going naked in the marketplace

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by cr7lomo: 2:33am On Jun 22, 2016
LordVarys:
Despite Rotimi Amaechi's relentless attacks on Mama Peace, she never responded to him instead leaving it to her subordinates and minions to handle. The First Lady should take the high road and keep her dignity.

It simply shows u that the first family are made up of re.tards... Wife is as useless as husband...definitely no hope for country...husband dey do im own, wife too dey do im own , encouraging each other to 4k us up the more

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by arresa: 4:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Conclusive proof that she did not tweet that rubbish.

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Oliviaxx(f): 4:32am On Jun 22, 2016
'IF Buhari is 73' is she asking us his age or is she not sure of his age? Smh 'a first lady' talking like a tout
Blah blah blah...woof,woof.All bark and no bite

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by joncom(m): 4:34am On Jun 22, 2016
DAMAGE CONTROL LOADING........

.....THE FIRST LADY'S ACCOUNT WAS HACKED..
IT HAS BEEN RECOVERED.....PRESIDENCY

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Jaideyone(m): 4:56am On Jun 22, 2016
doublewisdom:
Aisha is a tout and a thief! Cheap wh.ore in Aso Rock!
wow I doubt if you have a mother or even sisters. your wife and daughters are in for a very tough time. now tell me how is she a who*re?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2016
There is not fire without smoke.... in as much as i hate allegations, but with the current route of this govt, anything is possible.

Am not alledging but which other "aisha mohammed buhari" is well known with high ranking northern individuals to be part of the haliburton scam that we have not heard of till date?

Rather than exchange words with fayose, get the USA involved (you are the first lady) to clarify on the aisha buhari they meant not some passport photo from immigration "we know how that works"...

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2016
cr7lomo:

It simply shows u that the first family are made up of re.tards... Wife is as useless as husband...definitely no hope for country...husband dey do im own, wife too dey do im own , encouraging each other to 4k us up the more

Continue to run your mouth like tap. If Dss track your ip address and arrest you for this trash u posted concerning the president's family your people will shout dictatorship. You people think freedom of speech is absolute. Better learn from Nnamdi kanu fate before u put yourself in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by obailala(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2016
I am very dissappointed in Aisha for actually dignifying the kponmo cutter with a response. He who fights with a madman is also a madman, this is very disappointing. It thought the idea was to totally ignore the lunatic governor until even he begins to doubt his own existence? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by cr7lomo: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Continue to run your mouth like tap. If Dss track your ip address and arrest you for this trash u posted concerning the president's family your people will shout dictatorship. You people think freedom of speech is absolute. Better learn from Nnamdi kanu fate before u put yourself in trouble

I repeat...the first family ... infact, president buhari, his useless wife and moronic kids are all re.tards that have put together a way to sink the nation faster than the titanic

18 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
cr7lomo:

I repeat...the first family ... infact, president buhari, his useless wife and moronic kids are all re.tards that have put together a way to sink the nation faster than the titanic

Keep bragging on your tecno phone. U think u are not traceable? U will land yourself in trouble soon

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2016
cr7lomo:

LWTMB
The entire family needs to be sent back to school for e-education.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
This ..... Doesn't know they are grown up

I don't believe she owns the Twitter a/c

OK Ikwokrikwo thanks I can c it's verify !
Have checked it..

Aisha buhari will force PMB to take illegal actions against fayose

WOMEN-!!

(This ..... Doesn't know they are grown up)
washing that rubbish off my mind like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by idupaul: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

up when you were insulting Mama peace you didn't know there was DSS

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by cr7lomo: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Keep bragging on your tecno phone. U think u are not traceable? U will land yourself in trouble soon

Thank u very much guy , to use techo fone no b beans, Na big man fone ooo...and the camera Na die...infact e too sweet say Na Igbo man dey import am , I come dey use am insult the paedophile president and his fraudulent wife...mk them come arrest me

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nnemuka(f): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
LordVarys:
she has no dignity to be preserved....

She should press charges if her hands are clean.

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Nnemuka:

she has no dignity to be preserved....

She should press charges if her hands are clean.
Very simple

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by fairygeh(f): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2016
This comment is so unfirstladylike shocked

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by Balooscadido(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Aisha didn't lie now, mk APC use their chain abi nah change to chain him before he start to dey bite ekiti people...
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React by oweman: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2016
GloryIsaac:
E dey pain am since! grin grin grin

Fayose is not too far from being a mad dog anyway sha Ekiti people is now being governed by a real mad dog the earllier the elders put heads together to save this hemp smoking / paraga drinking governor the better for them . all in that state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 / Buhari To Appoint Self As Petroleum Minister - PM News/Reuters / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.